It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fast moving UFO on video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
very interesting video of a fast moving UFO on HBCC site;

www.hbccufo.com...

Vid link;

www.hbccufo.com...

Not sure what to make of this yet but looks very interesting.
Anybody got anymore info on this?

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
It just seems weird. Not the UFO but...why was that guy taping just a common object in the sky OBSTRUCTED by a tree and he just so happened to get a UFO on it. Weird.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
It really does look like a freezbie to me, even manuevers like one. It appears to be closer to the camera than the plane above.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Hmmm could be a frisbee.
I wonder why the clip is so short.
Maybe the vid was speeded up to appear like it's moving fast???

Maybe someone here can slow it down....

Edit: BTW Simulacra the guy on the site says he was videoing the aircraft.

[edit on 25/10/2004 by ANOK]

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I really don't know what to make of that. I'd agree that the object appears to be closer to the camera than the plane, though, and possibly that the film was speeded up. Maybe just a glitch?

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
That is very odd, but it moves so fast it looks like it was done on purpose. Maybe someone could slow it down frame by frame and try to get a better look. You don't have much to work with since its a few second clip.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
My first tought was 'tennis-ball'. It looks like someone trow it for the purpose of making this film.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
It just seems weird. Not the UFO but...why was that guy taping just a common object in the sky OBSTRUCTED by a tree and he just so happened to get a UFO on it. Weird.

I agree somethings not right about that!!!

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I'm with Similacra and Interested on this one. Seems kinda' fishy. If I may add, this is really an inconclusive video. It could be almost anything on that footage. Maybe the shooter thought he/she was getting some chemtrail video and snagged a ufo?

[edit on 26-10-2004 by Der Kapitan]

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghaele
My first tought was 'tennis-ball'. It looks like someone trow it for the purpose of making this film.

Dont think a tennis ball (or anything ball shaped) can do that, it shifts angle in the middle of flight. A frisbee could probably do that. Looks odd anyway.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Definitely ain't no tennis ball, and is one very reflective frisbee. Here are the five frames it appears in, notice the lens flare from the object in the third frame (towards the bottom left corner).

And as Merka said, it sure follows an odd path.

It looks like one of those films that a few years ago would have been claimed to have been of a 'rod'. Remember them?

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irma
It looks like one of those films that a few years ago would have been claimed to have been of a 'rod'. Remember them?

Well since the "rods" are usually insects (yeah they do form odd shapes on video, and can elongate), it might be a common bug. But flight trajectory is still odd for that... It should be more erratic if its a bug, not just shift angle.

But for being behind the tree, its very reflective, I dont think a bug would show at that distance unless its dressed in aluminium or something, lol.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Yeah, it doesn't seem exactly convincing. what i wander is why the guy who shot it never bother to get it enhanced and zoom in to see exactly what it was. All we have here is another one of the "controversal" pictures, not even done as well as bigfoot. Thats my opinion, though.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by leo wolfe
what i wander is why the guy who shot it never bother to get it enhanced and zoom in to see exactly what it was.

Well if it was something unknown, I'd be surprised if he got further than thinking "What..." before it was gone. So "never bother" is not really any point to argue with this footage.

I'd be more surprised of the fact he didnt STOP filming to see with his own eyes what it was, lol.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Nice vid
Well it definately isnt a frizbee/insect/ball IMO, and its quite clearly not a plane either, yep in my eyes this is another one in the UFO file.Admitadly not the clearest video, but still their all good

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
the only thing that i noticed about the video was the the "object" changed direction breifly twice, if you look at it in "windows media player" and look at it frame by frame you'll notice just fefore it gets to the tree it turns away from the camera, towards the aircraft, the resumes the direction it was going originaly??????

just my 2cents

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Looks like the real thing to me but then again what do I know

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Notice that a small part of the leaves on the tree "disappears" when the UFO is passing behind it. It just looked a little "photoshopped" to me, but what do I know. Could be a coincidence too

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
If you look at Irma's 3rd picture, there's a little white blob that follows the same path as the UFO in the bottom left of the vid, only for a split second.

You know what this reminded me of, a guy filming his mate swinging a small reflective disc on the end of a bit of fishing line

The smaller blob could be the sun reflecting off the fishing line, when the guy is spinning it around for the camera. Check it out, see what you think.

[edit on 26-10-2004 by Snoopdopey]

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Here's a close up, not sure if it helps any.
The object looks like it's reflecting the same amount of light as the aircraft and it's con-trail (chem-trail??) or is that just a result of the video cam or whatever...

new topics

top topics

join