It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark occult forces tried to usher in the end of the world with a sacrificial ritual

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by December21st2012

Great just great all we need is for some entities just goin around and giving someone the crabs.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Would these purple eggs be the magical purple wishing eggs that are given out by the great bunny from the Magical land of cadbury? (google - purple wishing eggs)!
edit on 26-12-2012 by chaztekno because: my bad spellin

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I know this to be true but it isn't over. There are a few more days where they will try something.
But they are going to get their butts whooped again.

What people haven't been taught is that a false prophet is someone who says all that I have been told will come to pass fullstop. BUT all prophecies are conditional, ie they take into consideration freewill and repentance.

Also good outweighs bad by 64x in the earthly realm, and in the spiritual, all it may take is one, to defeat a multitude. The bad guys know this and part of their plans are distraction, so that the good guys don't realise their power.

Keep watching, a few dates are popping up as Watch dates-11 January 2013 and 15 February 2013 and that is just the first two.

Battles have been won but the War isn't over.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I'm curious, has anyone ever actually walked-in on or seen an occult ceremony done by a group of people? I always hear about these things, but I've never met anyone whose actually participated, seen or been a part of one.

-Ghoster
edit on 27-12-2012 by theghoster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by December21st2012
Hi, whilst meditating recently I believe I have been contacted by some entities with a strong inclination towards good. They have sent me powerful imagery of the turtle, the ladybird and the salamander. They have offered insights into the nature of reality as a series of layered universes. This was as explained in the form of the salamander.

It has been made known to me that powerful dark occult forces really did try to bring about the Dec 21st End of Days scenario.
But it didn't work. Dec 21st was meant to happen and failed. It wasn't meant to be a life extinction event, but the revealing of the beast and the subjugation of humanity under his rule. To bring this about the occult powers that are fighting for control of the planet, offered up several high profile sacrifices on the run up to this important date.
However for some reason their magik failed.

I was provided with a kundalini purple egg in my mind. As I peel more of it away, then so the guides seem to be giving me more of the story. There is danger that these forces have not yet finished with their efforts. It has been shown that they are working on another important date in the early part of 2013, possibly February.

I know this sounds crazy, and deranged. But I wanted to share it with you. During recent mediation the entities have hinted that although they have cast me with the salamander, there are others that they contacted, they have given some, the eagle, and the crab.

Or not.

If it were a kundalini golden egg I would believe you, but a kundalini purple egg in your mind? C'mon... Get real.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Man... I usually like to get people all riled up by playing devils advocate, but I just feel sorry for you dude. I don't have any idea what the removed posts said, but something like 80% of the posts are gone.

I hope that you've been given information for some reason and I hope that reason is for you to help out somehow.

I don't know what it means to be cast with the salamander or the eagle, or crab.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
can you describe what is it you saw?
edit on 29-12-2012 by Edgar806 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by theghoster
I'm curious, has anyone ever actually walked-in on or seen an occult ceremony done by a group of people? I always hear about these things, but I've never met anyone whose actually participated, seen or been a part of one.

-Ghoster
edit on 27-12-2012 by theghoster because: (no reason given)

I beileve I have. I'm a singer. While I was on stage I witnessed 2 guys walk across the stage speaking in a language I had never heard before. Also Everyone left the room except for about 20 people. They surrounded me in a circle and watched me sing. There was a painting of an unk above the stage. I just thought maybe I was wasted, but when I look back on it I think it was was a ceremony of some sort.

edit on 30-12-2012 by Teeky because: word

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha
You are being seduced by the dark ones when you meditate.

I always tell people "never underestimate the ability of dark forces to present themselves as good". They are excellent at deception.

Not saying that the entities that contacted you are evil, but keep an open mind.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

When you say that "it has been shown" how has it been shown? How would any symbols reference 2013, or even early 2013?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Yes...That's what they tried to do at the 2012 Olympics' opening ceremonies. They failed, but they tried.
edit on 30-12-2012 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

It is hard to understand what they wish to be seen, communication seems to be through metaphors and visual clues. There does seem to be an emphasis on feet for some reason that is beyond my ability to interpret at the moment. Feet as in the feet of mankind, many varied, all shapes and sizes. Along with this particular image, there is the twisty flashes, and then the heart. They wish me to speak with the one who bears the crab.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Thanks for your story. Although I personally have never experienced the type of visions you indictate that you have had, I do find it an interesting topic.

Just two questions:
1.) You said: "dark occult forces really did try to bring about the Dec 21st End of Days scenario.
But it didn't work. Dec 21st was meant to happen and failed. ........ To bring this about the occult powers that are fighting for control of the planet, offered up several high profile sacrifices on the run up to this important date. "

Question: Can you elaborate "who" these 'high profile' sacrifices were? I assume they are gone? As you indicated that they were "offered" up.

2.) You stated that the entities sent you strong imagery of the turtle, the ladybird and the salamander, and you also alluded to the eagle and crab.

Question: I am not familiar with the symbolism or metaphor or the purpose of the usage of these animals/creatures. Can you explain what each of these represents and why they are used?

Thanks very much!!

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Too bad that most of the first page is full of posts that had to be removed. There's no need for insults or rude behavior.

I would not be surprised at all if someone/group, somewhere, actually did try to create havoc/destruction/anything like that on December 21. I haven't ever looked too much into Satanic rituals and things like that, because honestly the idea of them gives me the creeps, so I have no idea what someone would try to do to usher in some type of event. Like another poster previously said, OP could you expand on what some of the symbols mean? That would be much appreciated.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Let's just say that 9-11 was one of those "occult events". And it worked. But.... Lets just say they were stopped.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

How do we know that the beings that contacted you aren't dark ones? They could be telling you this in order to add your energy to the mix for something evil in early 2013.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I think you already know the answer to that one.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
All I can say OP is that you have this thread posted in the right forum. My bad for clicking.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

All I can say OP is that you have this thread posted in the right forum. My bad for clicking.

Blessings to you.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Aliens stopped this!! There will be no harming of anyone period! ET'S are jumping from the sky!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join