It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guided Meditation: Natural Noticing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Hi fellow atsers.

I've stumbled upon this very interesting guided meditation from Mooji and thought that it would be a good idea to share it with everyone. It could also be a good idea to watch this and that before initiating it.

Enjoy.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by D1ss1dent

I love Mooji.

I even listened to him at work yesterday instead of music while I was in a bad mood, even his tone of voice makes you forget about all you think that is important.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Mooji is very great.
He is a living buddha.

edit on 26-12-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I've meditated off an on for a while..more or less just relaxing and focusing on clearing my mind...nothing crazy. Well, recently I have wanted to learn more about chakras because I had never heard of them before. I am also having some health problems, so I thought maybe meditating on chakras would help. I still haven't done much research.

Well, the past few days, I have been doing some guided meditations from youtube, and I can't seem to "feel/focus" on anything but what I guess is my third eye and crown chakras. I can only ever feel my forehead tingle and the top of my head feel like a circle. Which is pretty cool in itself though.

I'm having fertility issues, so can anyone give me advice on what to focus on for that? I'm very inexperienced, but I'm very interested in all this now. It makes me feel good. I'm going to try this video next.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by fictitious

This might help you

reluctant-messenger.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Notice that seeing and hearing is natural. Seeing and hearing is happening all by itself. You do not have to do seeing and hearing.
Notice that thoughts appear without you thinking them, thoughts just happen. Notice that when the mouth opens and noise comes out that it too is just happening.
The seeing of the happening is also just happening.

Who is doing this?
youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to posts by Shuye and Itisnowagain

What i like the most about him is his simplicity and every time I listen to him, I feel so great!

The main problem is probably that you're still focusing too much thus inviting things to persist. Mooji will put you in the right place... Personally (we fall off-topic here), if i were you, i'd try tai chi, qigong or reiki. The p.y. mudra can also help you greatly. This hand posture purifies your body in its entirety (if done assiduously). I recommend you to try this mudra in silence or while listening to this guided meditation.

edit on 28-12-2012 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Have you listened to the link i posted? I have posted it on another thread. And i am listening again, it blows my socks off.

Here is another one i like:
youtu.be...
edit on 28-12-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

For fertility go 1-3 months without ANY sexual activity. This will give your reproductive system a break and allow it to replenish itself. Nothing guaranteed but if you really want to have a child this should be very easy to do. Also eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables and practice deep-breathing and relaxation techniques. Your partner will need to do this as well

(it takes 2-3 months for a man to build up a full supply of sperm).
edit on 28-12-2012 by emeris because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Yes and I listen to almost everything you post
It's because of You that i discovered Mooji, Peter Brown and now, Unmani. Thank you very much, Itisnowagain.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by D1ss1dent

Yes and I listen to almost everything you post
It's because of You that i discovered Mooji, Peter Brown and now, Unmani. Thank you very much, Itisnowagain.

Wow.
It was not me though, it just happened.

Very great

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Have you met Tony Parsons?
youtu.be...
youtu.be...

edit on 28-12-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by emeris

Thank you. I'll definitely give it some thought. It just seems like a hard thing to do!

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I've been wanting to get into tai chi for a while now. It would be great for my husband too because he has a horrible back and heart problems and intestinal problems...ugh.

Thank you for the advice!!

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I've seen some of his videos but i don't adhere to his viewpoint. Experientially, i can clearly see that there's no such thing as nothingness and that what we're still experiencing isn't an illusion.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

In other words, his mind is tricking him.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I've seen some of his videos but i don't adhere to his viewpoint. Experientially, i can clearly see that there's no such thing as nothingness and that what we're still experiencing isn't an illusion.

Did you watch the first one i posted? It might be different that you think it is (the video).

It speaks of 'becoming' and how the belief in 'becoming' and the striving to 'be' is what prevents 'being' being known.
The belief in 'becoming' is the prison. Being already is being what is happening.
What is happening is aliveness.
edit on 29-12-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I agree with that, it's like saying that it's when you don't seek that you find, but what I mean is that nothingness, emptiness, silence or any other words will never be able to adequately encapsulate what "That" is... and I've heard him in the past saying that "this" was an illusion, something i totally disagree with but I'm going to watch those you posted and some more in my spare times.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I agree with that, it's like saying that it's when you don't seek that you find, but what I mean is that nothingness, emptiness, silence or any other words will never be able to adequately encapsulate what "That" is... and I've heard him in the past saying that "this" was an illusion, something i totally disagree with but I'm going to watch those you posted and some more in my spare times.

No word or concept can encapsulate 'that'. 'That' encapsulates all concepts, all ideas.

Just this:
youtu.be...
Peter Brown.

top topics

join