It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guided meditation, native Americans and yellow snakes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule
reply to post by QueenofWeird

Yes I've had many psychic experiences that I was able to verify to myself. Spontaneous visions that come true, dreams that come true, the occasional flash of presentiment, etc.

Could you please scan me if you will and let me know. Something tells me it might be interesting.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Scan you? I'm not Professor X!

I mean, I'm 'kind of psychic' in that I've had many veridical psychic experiences and mystical experiences. But that doesn't mean I can just scan you. I'm an astral traveler and a spiritwalker and a slayer of demons. Not a tricorder.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

I see, well I had an astral travel experience in a dream a while ago that rocked me and probably the whole of the multiverse too.

Slayer you say? From now on Buffy will be your name

And what's verdical? Radical vertical

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by QueenofWeird

I see, well I had an astral travel experience in a dream a while ago that rocked me and probably the whole of the multiverse too.

I'm not surprised to hear that...

And what's verdical? Radical vertical

It's just something I picked up from studying parapsychology for so many years. It means a psychic experience that is verifiable somehow. For example when I went on my 3 month thousand mile pilgrimage in 2011 I had numerous dreams that came true as I went.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Pilgrim trip in the US? Or on your knees all the way to Santiago de something? And why if I may?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Pilgrim trip in the US? Or on your knees all the way to Santiago de something? And why if I may?

Yup, my pilgrim trip was in the US. The reason I went on my pigrimage is not yet entirely clear to me. I was told to. It was like a geas from God. I picked it up on the lunar eclipse solstice when I was lucid in my Atman form or 'starry body'.

"Palöngawhoya, traveling throughout all of the earth, sounded out his call as he was told to do."

/shrug

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Since we are related through the Hopi thing, you can always astral travel your self in my dreams. I have no clue what that will be like, but it's got to be good. Are you of native American descent?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Since we are related through the Hopi thing, you can always astral travel your self in my dreams. I have no clue what that will be like, but it's got to be good.

I can try, but where I go my twin goes. As a 'white rhythmic wizard', I am 'guided by my own power doubled'. It's not always up to me where I go and what I do. I am part of a larger being.

Are you of native American descent?

Nope. As far as I know, I'm one of the only white men to be initiated into the Native American mysteries by the spirits of dead native American shamans. I think I might be the 'true white brother' that the Hopi expected. I was brought before their spirts in the Arizona desert during my pilgrimage.

edit on 25-12-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

That twin is mystical I presume? And the Hopi accepted you? In a hut with burning sage

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

That twin is mystical I presume? And the Hopi accepted you? In a hut with burning sage

Yup the twin is mystical and yup the spirits of the Hopi shamans and the peyote spirits accepted me and the Spider Mother accepted me. They led me across the country from sacred site to sacred site...I had no idea where I would end up.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

May the Force be with you and easy on the peyote
Have a marry Christmas and till ATS!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

You too!

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Thanks, and don't forget the new intention meditation today at 4 EST.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Ok, a few years ago I did a guided meditation. Can't remember the reason. Anyway while relaxing I saw these native Americans, small men I would think Meso America or maybe South. There was a fire and huts. And also three yellow snakes I don't recognize. I was taken into a cave where a man was making figures in sand. This I have seen somewhere on tv, but it was North America if I am not mistaken.

I am clueless as to what exactly the message was. The men seemed to be in a trance and the atmosphere was heavy. Not scary but as if something important was to happen.

I would love to hear from you. What tribe could this have been and what do yellow snakes mean?

I Greet You!
Very interesting dream, and i read the posts so far. I may know what you speak of, depends on a few things. Like are you Native American or had contact with any Native americans? Have you read anything similiar to this(could be suggested from something you read)? What actualy did them huts look like and could you tell what them huts were made of like, hides, grass, bark from a tree? The men you saw, where they aware you was there? Where were you when this happened?
Had I had this happen to me, would mean something powerful. Either way, pretty awesome.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Yup the twin is mystical and yup the spirits of the Hopi shamans and the peyote spirits accepted me and the Spider Mother accepted me. They led me across the country from sacred site to sacred site...I had no idea where I would end up.

I Greet You!
BlueMule was wondering if you could tell me more bout these "Peyote Spirits"?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by chachonee

I Greet You!

I greet you back!

They are wise and patient teachers. They look kind of like this.

edit on 5-1-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by chachonee

I Greet You!

I greet you back!

They are wise and patient teachers. They look kind of like this.

edit on 5-1-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

I am always interested in how others experience Peyote, most talk bout trips and the high. For me, This Peyote come around my tribe long ago, from a man named John Rave, and he brought this Peyote cult to us, and the developed a religion out of this Peyote, today known as the Native American Church and there are many chapters throgh out Native American communities. The one developed where I grew up was called the White Cross Native American Church. My Dad was a ordained Reverend of this church. So, I have had the chance to learn of this way and its beliefs.
There is a story, where this group of Natives were at differences with this other Native Village, for some reason or other, this village was attacked and they hunted down the ones who escaped, this one woman was alone in the desert and she was lost and hungry. She knew they were after her, and she was very afraid. She ran till she could not run anymore, then she fell to the ground, she fell asleep and her hand touched something cool and then she had a vision of sorts, This cool thing her hand touched, was a plant that was Peyote, a cacti and this plant spoke to her.
This is one story i heard bout amongst a few others but this one explained a vision and this plant asked her to bring to her people. The Comforter this plant was known as and along the way it has taught many different ways and then at that time, it was illegal to Native Americans in my grandfather's time. They had to secretly obtain this sacred plant, even some went to prison and died in prison for transporting this plant to other Native American homes, to be many good things to them, drove away the deire to consume alcohol as it was rampant and destructive to many Native Americans. Over the years they United States Government had enough dealings with these Peyote eaters. So in order for them to have this sacred plant in their lives, they had to instill the Holy Bible and Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. Hence the chapters and the National Organization called the Native American Church of North America.
I myself have had a Dad who saw that I could use my free will to choose my own path, and I did and it was not about Peyote. I fasted when i was 12 years old, and live by my own path and live it to the best of my ability.
I could tell you some stories and even tell you of my own experiences, maybe another time, if you are interested.
I bet you thought I was gonna get injun on you didn't you? Cause it is against the law for non-Native Americans to consume this sacred plant, but its not my place to say. Its the United States Government that makes it that way, many Native Americans have the same belief and some are very hostile.
Thank you for answering me.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
No thank you Chachonee I do indeed look forward to hearing more! Peyote is an endlessly fascinating and sacred topic for me...

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

HaHo ( I Greet You)
You know, it appears that maybe anymore questions bout this subject could be done by talking with out making someone come out and start quoting scriptures and name calling. Anytime you have the time and as i do too, would be good to discuss this further. Not saying I am a expert but have been around these ways to know how it affects different people. Have a good evening!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join