It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message from ISS to All Humankind, Earths Greatest Discovers are yet to come.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Less then a dozen days as everyone knows, we all will be stepping into a new year. I have many predictions on what will happen in 2013 regarding every topic we discuses here on ATS, So i thought id create a thread & cherish this moment as i feel each time we discovery something new in space humankind advances as i feel space is the key for us unlocking the unimaginable things of life.

For those who missed the ISS message here is the video below

NASA Television shares this inspiring production by Italian videomaker, Giacomo Sardelli, about the International Space Station, its inhabitants, and its role in space exploration. Sardelli writes of the video, "I'm not the first one to use NASA's pictures taken from the International Space Station to craft a Timelapse video. You can find many of them on the Internet, that's where my inspiration came from. What I wanted to do, though, was to look beyond the intrinsic beauty of those pictures, and use them to tell a story and share the messages sent by the astronauts who worked on the station in the last 11 years."

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Hey,

I agree with you, with regards to the majesty of space, and how it can inspire some profound thoughts and feelings, the vastness of the cosmos allowing us to place ourselves in perspective within this small blue planet. Unfortunately, I cant watch the video right now, but I am certainly curious as to what predictions you might have??

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
That's a great video with great messages in it as well as the footage. Thanks for sharing.

Originally posted by eoyn
I cant watch the video right now, but I am certainly curious as to what predictions you might have??

They're maybe best in another thread, (and forum!) but either way, am sure you'll like the video when you get to see it.
edit on 24-12-2012 by robhines because: added sentence

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Wow must be a record.. only 5 flags and 2 comments and is in The most flagged section of the real time section!!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Beautiful.....but the "human" voices are distracting!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The amount of light pollution on earth is so sad, I didn't realize that people light up their countries so much. Massive blobs of light where the cities sprawl. I was once in what cityfolk call "the country" with a 40-year old woman who lived in a major city and had never been outside in the dark. She was frightened at the lack of light. And this video shows that she's not alone in this - it must be the experience of tens of millions of people. Horrendous, actually. Night is night, and so many people don't know it.
edit on 25-12-2012 by Aleister because: edit

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by FeelingPure

As above, so below. There is nothing in space that cannot be discovered in a single cell.
I mean this literally.

However, I am happy to accept good wishes and gladly return them, in all sincerity.

My best wishes to all living creatures, not just to humankind.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Very true; and the light pollution could be greatly reduced - by more than a half - for a fraction of the cost of a single space shuttle.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The same promises were held by a few during the time of 2011 to 2012. Who says that these promises or sayings are not be taken by a pinch of salt? I mean it could be false hope, giving people hope in that which may not really exist.

Technology sure doubles every year, but does it get out to the people? Why does the military have to be in the front, when it's aim is not peace. Shouldn't the people that are seeking peace have the latest technology?

top topics

join