It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Trap was set' for firefighters shot and killed responding to Webster, N.Y. fire, police chief says

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

'Trap was set' for firefighters shot and killed responding to Webster, N.Y. fire, police chief says

news.yahoo.com

A gunman set a trap and shot and killed two firefighters responding to an early morning blaze in Webster, N.Y., police officials said. Two other firefighters were also shot and are both listed in guarded condition at a local hospital.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Yet another active shooter...this time against our brave firemen. Such a shame to see on christmas eve. Other first responders were also injured, and four houses caught fire as a result.

Really starting to seem like people are loosing their minds.

What do you all think?

An additional shooting is currently taking place in a texas parking lot.

With all the talk of gun control, and these popping up one after another were probably just seeing the start of the nightmares to come. There will always be someone that wants to show up the last...

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
already posted:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 12/24/2012 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mutatismutandis

I also just heard on the news that the perp was a "career criminal".....

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Amazingly, I bet you'll see something like this DAILY until they get their draconian gun ban, then you won't see anything after.

Until they have trouble getting people to actually turn them in. You'd see them resurface then.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
i think people are getting really paranoid, because they can't all be setups. people are going crazy. its a me against the world attitude brewing, and so we have these gun battles going on.

maybe this is just the fallout from the "secret" war thats been going on for the last eleven years, sadly it will only get darker before we see dawn.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
So if they ban guns, will they also take them from law enforcement?

They will no longer be necessary because all the danger will be gone, right? No need for a SWAT, maybe just a ST team.

If they keep armed law enforcement then that should prove that the agenda is not to keep the public safe, because banning guns does not end the danger of a lone, battery-operated, suicidal gunman, or illegal gun trafficking.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
He murdered his own grandmother in 1980, yet was allowed to be released from prison in 1988.

He killed again, and we are surprised?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
This is the audio. please be aware it is very graphic.
my.firefighternation.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aqualung2012
This is the audio. please be aware it is very graphic.
my.firefighternation.com...

I can't even..so sad, so infuriating. Jesus Christ..

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
B@stard!

I spent my career as a PAID paramedic. I couldn't imagine how difficult my job would have been without the volunteers at my side. Some went bravely to places I hesitated on.

I am not sure if anyone knows how responsible these people feel for their community.

They stop fixing their roofs and playing with their kids, they leave their groceries in the cart in the store, in small communities they even have permission to leave work to respond. Anywhere. Anytime. For any one.

If anyone has the temerity to listen to the radio recording here. Spend all 8 minutes with him. He feels alone. He is afraid. He is shot. At one point he shows concern for the fire spreading. Stay with him.

I don't understand people.

That monster would have my boot print in whatever was left of his head. I would have stomped any of it left intact.

My grief is profound. A moment of silence please. Two have fallen.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Posted earlier here:

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

Comprehensive 'Breaking Alternative News' Forum Posting Guidelines (Updated 4-15-11)
Reaffirming the "Breaking Alternative News" Forum

edit on Mon Dec 24 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

join