It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1111 - 333 - 222 - 444 - Answer to the Riddle

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Why are symbols used to signify larger meanings? Because the symbol occupies far less space than the meaning it expresses. To see the correct meaning of the symbol, other contextual information is needed. This is how symbols eventually reveal the meaning behind the small bit of information they represent. This is how you will come to know what I know about repeated numbers. Why does it matter? Because this ONE thread can unravel many mysteries as a key.

It recently occurred to me why we are all seeing repeated numbers. The answer is so simple I am surprised I never considered it before. By applying my understanding of root Morphemes in linguistics and the chains and sequences in the tree of information, I suddenly realized that this is how I could solve the riddle of why we are seeing repeated numbers on an increasing schedule.

The answer comes by applying the symbolism to form the answer to the riddle. Here is an example for you to consider before I show you the final reason for repeated numbers. Consider this example:

How do we know what was meant by this event in the first century?

Matthew 21

12 Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves. 13 “It is written,” he said to them, “‘My house will be called a house of prayer,’ but you are making it ‘a den of robbers.’

First, define the symbols

1) Temple - Earth and the Garden built my Christ
2) Buying and Selling - Commerce
3) Tables - Financial Instruments and the symbol for eating a meal. Food and production form the Garden.
4) Money Changers - Bankers
5) Benches - Place of rest
6) Doves - Peace
7) House (A place for the protection of God's family / Also the body)
8) Prayer - Reaching out for God instead of relying on men and tools
9) Robbers - Those who take rather than giving and receiving

Here is the simple answer derived from the symbol:

"The peacemakers have no rest. The money changers surplus has been turned to debt. The tables have been flipped. "

From my Global Financial Meltdown Thread

Now that you have the process, further consider that there are a further seven rules to define the associations between the KEY I provide and the nature of the meaning behind the symbol. Why now? Because we are supposed to look at what is right in front of us.

Here is the simple truth: Large populations of individuals are seeing numbers in repetition. These repetitions suggest meaning. Consider the symbols associated with these occurrences.

1) Associated with Time
2) Associated with looking
3) Associated with repeated patterns
4) Associated with meaning

What is the meaning of this riddle?

LOOK at (Notice) repeated patterns in time (History).

That's it. It's a reminder for all of us that it's time to stop repeating the same mistakes. Further, there are seven rules for rightly dividing truth. Each of us will hold a piece of truth associated with the context of our own lives in association with seeing repeated numbers. Each time you see a repeated number, notice what is occurring around you. When you do, rightly divide the truth by the seven rules.

Seven Rules of Hillel

This will be true on an individual, national and global scale. The message is for humanity.

The same process can be used to unravel any Secret Society symbol.

edit on 24-12-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Here are the Seven Rules for those who need a simplified version:

1) The lesser case applies to the greater case by association and context.
2) Analogy can be made between similar occurrences .
3) A consideration found in one of them applies to all.
4) A Principle can be generated by relating two occurrences together.
5) The general and the particular
6) Paradox can be resolved between two contexts if the third is seen to unify. In other words, a higher truth comes along to unify paradox.
7) Most important of all: Explanation is obtained from context.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
umm i think it makes sense,
just woke up and my morphine has not
kicked in yet, blurry eyes and aching body...

i will have to come back to this...
but from what little function i have out of
my brain right now, it looked like you may
be onto something.

nice post op..

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Here are the Seven Rules for those who need a simplified version: 1) The lesser case applies to the greater case by association and context. 2) Analogy can be made between similar occurrences . 3) A consideration found in one of them applies to all. 4) A Principle can be generated by relating two occurrences together. 5) The general and the particular 6) Paradox can be resolved between two contexts if the third is seen to unify. In other words, a higher truth comes along to unify paradox. 7) Most important of all: Explanation is obtained from context.

If I am still unable to understand this "simplified" version, should I have another glass-o-vino?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
YES! It can be true...

In my life I've seen my WATS go from zero to two. Noow it seems that no matter what I post and/or how many posts i post... 2 is the overall count on my WATS. Friggin' 2! UGHHHHH!
TY OP

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by capod2t

Here are the Seven Rules for those who need a simplified version: 1) The lesser case applies to the greater case by association and context. 2) Analogy can be made between similar occurrences . 3) A consideration found in one of them applies to all. 4) A Principle can be generated by relating two occurrences together. 5) The general and the particular 6) Paradox can be resolved between two contexts if the third is seen to unify. In other words, a higher truth comes along to unify paradox. 7) Most important of all: Explanation is obtained from context.

If I am still unable to understand this "simplified" version, should I have another glass-o-vino?

Vino is a cipher, so I suppose so. Many people say that 1111 is a loved one contacting you from the other side of the veil.

VINO: A BLOCK CIPHER INCLUDING VARIABLE PERMUTATIONS.

I would say my meaning has significance. Open another bottle!

CIPHER (Brand of drinking glass, or...)
a : zero
b : one that has no weight, worth, or influence : nonentity
a : a method of transforming a text in order to conceal its meaning — compare code 3b
b : a message in code
: arabic numeral
: a combination of symbolic letters; especially : the interwoven initials of a name

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Dude Ive read quite a few of your threads recently and despite not really liking religious type threads yours intrigue me but for the fife of me I have not 1 freaking clue what any of them mean

Your either a complete and utter out of the ball park genius and even prophet or totally bat droppings crazy.
If I can ever wrap my limited intellect around one of your threads Ill let you know which

Till then thanks for the always interesting if somewhat confusing reads

S&F

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
Dude Ive read quite a few of your threads recently and despite not really liking religious type threads yours intrigue me but for the fife of me I have not 1 freaking clue what any of them mean

Your either a complete and utter out of the ball park genius and even prophet or totally bat droppings crazy.
If I can ever wrap my limited intellect around one of your threads Ill let you know which

S&F

For whatever reason, my mind works on abstract values rather than concrete expressions. It's a crop circle for the mind, just as all symbols are.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Here we go again........

Enoch, what does any of this have to do with Freemasonry or Secret Societies in general? Do you get a kick out of posting stuff here that you know is going to annoy others? I call for a thread move.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Enoch a lot of what you say makes sense in applying science and mathematics to what others call religion, spirituality and many other names. This time it's going over my head. Do you mind attempting to break it down a little bit better? Generally I'm a pretty sharp guy, but I'm not really understanding the formula you are typing here.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff

S&F

I vote totally bat droppings crazy.

Utter out of the ball park geniuses and prophets tend to spend their time doing more useful things than posting gobbleygook on conspiracy sites.

Something about Occam's Razor...

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
i had 11:11 syndrome once, but only after i had read about on the internet.
has anyone had or ever heard of someone mentioning this number thing before it became popular on the internet?
i'm quite sure it's just a psychosematic thing.

i think think people would be suprised at how accurate the subconcious body clock can be.
edit on 26-12-2012 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rikku
has anyone had or ever heard of someone mentioning this number thing before it became popular on the internet?

i think think people would be suprised at how accurate the subconcious body clock can be.

Yes, me and a few friends about 16 years ago used to see 22 EVERYWHERE,
1 of my mates used to see 11:11 all the time but me it was just 22.

Id never heard of the phenomena and just thought a few of us were weird till I found out on this site its kinda common

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameliel

but I'm not really understanding the formula you are typing here.

Dude...This is Enoch....He almost never makes sense. Very few times have I ever been able to understand what he was going on about.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

What is 11+11? 22.

22 Paths of the Kabbalah, 22 letters of the Hebrew Alphabet, 22 bones in skull & cranium, and 22 major arcana's in the Tarot.
edit on 26-12-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I've had the 11:11, 11:22, and just plain 11 thing happening to me since I was a kid. Just the other day my friend asked me, "what time is it" after we got up. I leaned over and looked at my phone....11:11.

Originally posted by Rikku

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Your efforts to define the symbols are superficial and therefore your interpretation is severely flawed. For example, "doves" do represent "peace", but "peace" does not carry the meaning that you think it does. In the Gnostic scripture The Tripartite Tractate the idea of "peace" is associated with "baptism": "(Baptism) is called 'silence' because of the quiet and tranquility." (128:30-32) And it also says that: (Baptism) is...called, "the eternal life..." (129:1-2). Now link these ideas with names such as Tacitus, Tranquillus, Solomon, Absalom, Siloam, and Placidus (a Roman that opposed the Jewish historian Josephus) and you will begin to get an idea of the hidden meaning of "peace".

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by swordwords

Your efforts to define the symbols are superficial and therefore your interpretation is severely flawed. For example, "doves" do represent "peace", but "peace" does not carry the meaning that you think it does. In the Gnostic scripture The Tripartite Tractate the idea of "peace" is associated with "baptism": "(Baptism) is called 'silence' because of the quiet and tranquility." (128:30-32) And it also says that: (Baptism) is...called, "the eternal life..." (129:1-2). Now link these ideas with names such as Tacitus, Tranquillus, Solomon, Absalom, Siloam, and Placidus (a Roman that opposed the Jewish historian Josephus) and you will begin to get an idea of the hidden meaning of "peace".

When any symbol is used to define a concept, the symbol must naturally branch (Morphology) from the root to the extended meaning connected to what is added. You are describing the branch and I am describing the root. The root of peace is unity as opposed to multiplicity. When Baptism occurs, this is comparable to the body of water being divided into the dew that falls and spreads out. As the sun rises, the dew is then distilled and rises again to unity. This is the branch, but the root is the concept of involution and evolution (Baptism). Immersion into a reality (Kingdom) is the root of baptism for the purpose of rising to new life. Examine these roots of language to see what I mean.

Amni - Stream of Water or River

Amnio - Greek "Bowl" or "Lamb"

"Denotes a thin, transparent, tough membrane lining and the fluid-filled cavity contains the embryo of reptiles, birds, and mammals [amniotes]; the membrane around a fetus; diminutive of amnos, lamb; a bowl in which the blood of sacrificial victims was caught. Now used primarily to indicate the membrane surrounding the fetus in utero. "

Amnion - The amnion is a membrane building the amniotic sac that surrounds and protects an embryo.

Amniotic Fluid - Amniotic fluid or liquor amnii is the nourishing and protecting liquid contained by the amniotic sac of a pregnant woman.

Amnia - bag of waters; the extraembryonic membrane of birds, reptiles, and mammals, which lines the chorion.

Sia - Greek > Latin: a suffix; actor, process, condition, or state of; result of; expresses a state or abnormal condition or process of some disease

Amne(sia) - From modified Latin amnesia, from Ancient Greek ἀμνησία (amnēsia, “forgetfulness”).

AMNE´STIA (ἀμνηστεία)Amnesty is a word used by the later Greek writers, and from them borrowed by the Romans, to describe the act or arrangement by which offences were forgotten, or regarded as if they had not been committed, so that the offender could not be called to account for them.

The sheep has the wool pulled over their eyes. The wool is sheered and then washed white as snow. It is returned as a new robe (Body). The wool is your sin. Amnesty is forgiveness of sin in a foreign land. Love is the moral of the story.

Do you see how one root branches out to form the story? What you have described with peace is merely a branch from the story. What I am showing is how to rewind the morphology to the root concept and derive the meaning.

By the way, the root of Amni (River of Life) is the meaning of baptism as it moves from Amni to Amnesty. We are absolved of our sins from the blood applied to our sin nature. Of course blood is where the life is. It's connected directly to the Tree of Life, but the first branch of that tree is DNA. The root is WORD.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

LOGOS is WORD. Word is information.

Genesis 1

1 In the beginning (TIME) God created the heavens (SPACE) and the earth (MATTER). 2 Now the earth (MATTER) was formless and empty (SUPERPOSITION / WAVE), darkness (Not Yet Rendered) was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit (Consciousness) of God was hovering over the waters (HYDROGEN). 3 And God said, “Let there be light (ENERGY),” and there was light (HYDROGENESIS).

Hydrogen is one proton and one electron. There is no Neutron. They are in a balanced state of positive and negative. This is the starting point of the waters when the universe was first engaged. It was in a state of high order and low entropy. As it cooled, hydrogen bonds began to form the elements. The elements are the branch of the tree. The seed is Hydrogen. The Root is Word. It's a hologram in an image. See Genesis 1:27.

For example, Carbon (Mark of Mankind) has 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons. That's 666.

Revelation 13

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e-or of mankind] That number is 666.

Carbon is the root of our own fruit of knowledge in a graven image. The fruit is technology made from the mark of the beast. The beast is us and our temple is our body, the kingdom we are baptized into so we can rise from the experience of the error.

edit on 31-12-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

For example, Carbon (Mark of Mankind) has 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons. That's 666.

Revelation 13

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e-or of mankind] That number is 666.

Carbon is the root of our own fruit of knowledge in a graven image. The fruit is technology made from the mark of the beast. The beast is us and our temple is our body, the kingdom we are baptized into so we can rise from the experience of the error.

It seems obvious that we are not going to agree in regards to how to best identify the hidden meaning of words, but I feel that I should make an observation in regards to the "Beast". Of course you are familiar with Revelation 13:3 which says: 3"One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast."

I think you must agree that the survival of what appeared to be a mortal head wound is an extremely rare event, so what are we to think when such an account can be found in the writings of a 1st Century historian? I am speaking of an account in Josephus' Wars of the Jews Book 5, Chapter 13, paragraph 3 (13:3 coinsidence?):

3. In the mean time, Josephus, as he was going round the city, had his head wounded by a stone that was thrown at him; upon which he fell down as giddy. Upon which fall of his the Jews made a sally, and he had been hurried away into the city, if Caesar had not sent men to protect him immediately; and as these men were fighting, Josephus was taken up, though he heard little of what was done. So the seditious supposed they had now slain that man whom they were the most desirous of killing, and made thereupon a great noise, in way of rejoicing. This accident was told in the city, and the multitude that remained became very disconsolate at the news, as being persuaded that he was really dead, on whose account alone they could venture to desert to the Romans. But when Josephus's mother heard in prison that her son was dead, she said to those that watched about her, That she had always been of opinion, since the siege of Jotapata, [that he would be slain,] and she should never enjoy him alive any more. She also made great lamentation privately to the maid-servants that were about her, and said, That this was all the advantage she had of bringing so extraordinary a person as this son into the world; that she should not be able even to bury that son of hers, by whom she expected to have been buried herself. However, this false report did not put his mother to pain, nor afford merriment to the robbers, long; for Josephus soon recovered of his wound, and came out, and cried out aloud, That it would not be long ere they should be punished for this wound they had given him. He also made a fresh exhortation to the people to come out upon the security that would be given them. This sight of Josephus encouraged the people greatly, and brought a great consternation upon the seditious. (my bold)

I believe that the mention of the mortal head wound by the author of Revelation was a deliberate allusion intended to provide initiated readers with the correct context.

As for "666" this number serves two purposes. First of all it is intended to allude to the "tribute" received by King Solomon: "The weight of the gold that Solomon received yearly was 666 talents..." (1 Kings 10:14) "Tribute" or "taxes" represent a form of censorship and this is the idea that is suggested by the names "Tacitus" and "Tranquillus". The second purpose of "666" is to represent the 18 cohorts of the three Roman Legions that besieged and captured Jerusalem. (Not the "number of man" but the "number of men".)

Rethink your context.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
You are relying on the tree that forms the branch. I am referring to the root of the matter. The mark of the beast is selfishness. What that mark forms from the seed of pride forms the context of the story you relate. You must reduce all language to roots. Once you have the root of the symbol, the morphology it leaves behind is simply the story it tells. You have done a good job expanding the story and showing a branch I had not seen, but I am not interested in the branch. When viewing any context of truth, the root and seed is what I am after in my studies.

Carbon is the mark of mankind and has 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. Knowledge is the food we toil for and the tree of life is protected against our pride by the flaming sword of trials and tribulations. These afflictions are merely branches from the root. The root of the error is the fact that we willingly seek to 'take' the fruit of knowledge (What the WORD is capable of producing by transmutation). The fruit is gained by toil and we eat food (knowledge) by the use of the tree. This represents the will to take over the will to receive. God can only give, yet we are the ones requiring a judge and law by our own actions. If you know the end of the story, you can easily see the beginning.

Isaiah 46

9 Remember the former things, those of long ago;
I am God, and there is no other;
I am God, and there is none like me.
10 I make known the end from the beginning,
from ancient times, what is still to come.

How are things made know? They are foreshadowed and cycled over and over again. The same message is told. The same story is unfolded from the seed. The same tree branches until it fully blooms. You are seeing one branch. The tree repeats the same branching to bear fruit. Each season brings the same fruit. Each symbol branches to reveal a repeated process. What you have seen you will see again.

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Revelation 13

It seems obvious that we are not going to agree in regards to how to best identify the hidden meaning of words....

As for "666" this number serves two purposes. First of all it is intended to allude to the "tribute" received by King Solomon: "The weight of the gold that Solomon received yearly was 666 talents..." (1 Kings 10:14) "Tribute" or "taxes" represent a form of censorship and this is the idea that is suggested by the names "Tacitus" and "Tranquillus". The second purpose of "666" is to represent the 18 cohorts of the three Roman Legions that besieged and captured Jerusalem. (Not the "number of man" but the "number of men".)

Rethink your context.

edit on 1-1-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join