It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's your general theory?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Agnostic1

It's not the topic but here:
Electric sun
also read about the theory of the "electric universe", plasma dynamics and electrodynamic field theory for a new and better understanding of astrophysics, This is a relatively new field of science.

You're new here, so I will simply point out that arguementum ad youtubem is frowned upon here. And yes, I am quite familiar with the Electric Universe theory. And why it is wrong.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by 1Agnostic1

It's not the topic but here:
Electric sun
also read about the theory of the "electric universe", plasma dynamics and electrodynamic field theory for a new and better understanding of astrophysics, This is a relatively new field of science.

You're new here, so I will simply point out that arguementum ad youtubem is frowned upon here. And yes, I am quite familiar with the Electric Universe theory. And why it is wrong.

I changed the link even before I saw your reply. No youtube anymore.

I didn't study this new theory enough (I just found it in fact) to know its merits or to judge it.
What I KNOW is that astrophysics is completely and utterly flawed (as well as quantum physics is a scam and the death of science as a determinist logical cognitive field).
Gravitons don't exist, the speed of light isn't constant... This has huge consequences on the Relativity (both of them) and the way we understand the universe:
Redshift is wrong, therefore mapping of the universe is false. What about the black matter (supposed to make up for 90% of our Universe) and it goes on... and on.

But the field I know better is Quantum physics and this is not a science, it's Taoism and mysticism in disguise.
Non-locality principle, entanglement, quantum state, virtual particles... All non-sensical ANTI-logical (non-deterministic) theories. Science has been dead for a hundred years. It has been killed on purpose. Technology is ruling our world.
The "how" doesn't matter anymore, "it just works" as Steve would say. That's the only thing we and scientists care about.

No wonder why all these new gurus use quantum physics... It's mystical at its core.

Sorry for the off-topic post OP.

edit on 12-1-2013 by 1Agnostic1 because: edit

edit on 12-1-2013 by 1Agnostic1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2013 by 1Agnostic1 because: edit

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
There are thousands of alien types living with us on Earth, go spend a couple of months or so in the bush and you will meet lots of them. They will be shy and weary of you at first until you have shown by your behavior that they can trust you but even then they will mostly avoid you unless you make the effort to win them over. This can take time so a prolonged campaign is necessary.

I am a person of the world, I have been there done that. Its not a boast I'm just saying. If there were aliens as in ETs on this planet hiding out pretending they aren't here then I would have come upon one by now, no question.
Alternatively, if there is an omnipotent being (a God, and no I am not confusing God with ETs) looking over us all as creator and sustainer then I would have irrefutable poof of his existence by now and, indeed, I do have. But I am not talking about the so-called God of religion because it isn't relevant anymore. We had to have religion in the beginnings for God to 'fit in' so that we could try to accept his existence in our limited human way but as have grown and progressed in so many many areas God has lost credibility because we still refuse to separate him from what has become, to most, biblical nonsense.

Most ATS members are searching for the answers that they can finally hang their hat on. They want to create a solid platform under their thoughts and values. Believing in something without irrefutable proof to back it up will never give you the stable foundation you want because there will always be that iota of doubt lurking waiting to pounce and make a fool of you. So it is more the fool than the wise person who proclaims their belief in ETs when the former skeptic has not actually been proven wrong.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by ThinkingHuman

Watch this....www.youtube.com...

Split Infinity

This kind of disclosure from a President of a country like Russia is a game changer. But without doubt, people who believe the mainstream media will look for ways to discredit the message, or the messenger, or claiming that he was joking.
edit on 13-1-2013 by ThinkingHuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Did you watch the vid to the end?
Do you seriously think the translation is accurate?
Men in Black, seriously?

Aliens (sentient beings living on or originating from another planet) exist and UFOs (if not necessarily related) are real but this vid is a hoax/joke.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1Agnostic1

Did you watch the vid to the end?
Do you seriously think the translation is accurate?
Men in Black, seriously?

Aliens (sentient beings living on or originating from another planet) exist and UFOs (if not necessarily related) are real but this vid is a hoax/joke.

This is the Men in Black Documentary for those who have not seen it.
www.youtube.com...

I do not speak Russian, so No, I cannot say that the translation is accurate. Do you?

A President/Prime Minister interviewed following a serious show, speaking in a serious tone, do you think he wants to jeopardize his career? What about it made you conclude that this is a hoax/joke?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by ThinkingHuman
I do not speak Russian, so No, I cannot say that the translation is accurate. Do you?

There's a thread on ATS about that video, and a Russian speaking member confirmed the translation.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
My general belief is a few extraterrestrial organizations have visited earth since around 2000 BC, however I don't subscribe to the "Ancient Alien" ideas of them providing us technology or being a center of the religious beliefs of people.

I believe still today these visitors come by sporadically and peak in on us. Naturally if they are say a couple of years more advanced with technology than us we are no real threat, and more of a curiosity factor and possibly a peak backwards of their societies developed. We're like a real-life time machine for them however they do not require to overtake us or interfere with us.

I do believe they have abducted a select few to do some research, and a few "accidental abductions" such as Travis Walton and the Allegash Abduction in the 60's. Of course, accidents happen, and Roswell and Shag Harbor are examples of this. The major governments of the world are aware of their presence, but keep it silent to avoid panic and fear. It wouldn't surprise me if the visitors told our leaders to be silent about their presence until we are collectively ready to accept them. We could be moving closer to this-Even the Vatican is accepting the idea of aliens.

There is something we are obviously missing within Science of how to travel grand distances in the Universe. However, skeptics need to keep in mind in only 100 years we couldn't fly, now we can travel safely at 600 MPH in a commercially available environment that's available for anyone to purchase a ticket.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingHuman

A President/Prime Minister interviewed following a serious show, speaking in a serious tone, do you think he wants to jeopardize his career? What about it made you conclude that this is a hoax/joke?

No, I don't speak Russian either.
What made me conclude it was a hoax or a joke? The fact that he mentions Men in Black as THE movie to watch for further INFO on the subject, maybe?
Still, if the translation is accurate that's something positive already. But I still can see a joke here. Hope I'm wrong though.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Although the reporter was giggling...he did not even crack a smile.

Split Infinity

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join