It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

train horns responding to my reading posts on ATS

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

No these are delusions, people are motivated by power/greed. There would be no reason for a conspiracy against you. What would be the purpose of doing such things to you? Go get treated, if you want to believe you are being treated for an induced schizophrenia, fine, get it treated just the same as if it were natural. Hopefully with some treatment you will see that the theory/delusion of yours makes no sense. I am sure it does to you right now, and _ am sure it's easier to believe someone is doing something to you rather than you having a problem, but you need help. Tell me, what are you doing to alleviate this "technology induced schizophrenia" and what do you do about the train horns?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Yes, and if this happens, you do something and have drugs forced on you it's gonna perpetuate the mistrust and justify these delusions and he doesn't want to do that.

OP while your still capable do something for yourself and at least consider you could have a mental illness, it wouldn't be your fault obviously and there are people that will help. It's not the 1950s they aren't going to lock you up, but if you entertain your delusions and act you might cause an incident.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Yeah OP. Write down the times they blow for a day while you do a normal routine, then write down the times the blow and don't get on ATS just chill out that day. It might just be trains that are busiest during the same time you are generally on ATS. I mean I know I spend hours on here at a time when I'm bored if I started paying attention to bird chirps I bet they'd chirp at the same time I'm typing pretty often. If the blow even once when you aren't typing you know that it's not related.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Also please tell me this. Why did you come on here to tell us about it? Have you made any plans to do anything about it or get to the bottom of it? If so, what are your plans?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Closed - pending staff review

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join