It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

train horns responding to my reading posts on ATS

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
It does sound like train horns.. Is it possible that the second wave of horns is the same train just further down the track or something? Aside from that, I have go some advice for you bro, stay off the weed.. It will not help you.

In reply to your post - I am not knocking you.. I'm only asking. If anything I would rather help you find out what the hell is going on..
edit on 24-12-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
Are you , by chance, schizophrenic?

See this post:

Originally posted by truthermantwo
ive been diagnosed falsely, ive never acted crazy unless my voices were pulling a mind control operation on me. Until you hear this yourself and figure out what it really is. You should keep your thoughts in the "im not sure box" in your brain. Only to be fair and balanced..like fox news, but not like them. if you catch my drift.

So the answer is yes, as most people diagnosed Schizo usually claim that it was "false" or their "Doc is out to get them" or something along those lines and then they wind up not taking their meds...

OP: They're just train horns or air horns, they're not gonna get you or anything, just chill..
edit on 12/24/2012 by ArrowsNV because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArrowsNV

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
Are you , by chance, schizophrenic?

See this post:

ive been diagnosed falsely, ive never acted crazy unless my voices were pulling a mind control operation on me. Until you hear this yourself and figure out what it really is. You should keep your thoughts in the "im not sure box" in your brain. Only to be fair and balanced..like fox news, but not like them. if you catch my drift.

So the answer is yes, as most people diagnosed Schizo usually claim that it was "false" or their "Doc is out to get them" or something along those lines and then they wind up not taking their meds...

OP: They're just train horns or air horns, they're not gonna get you or anything, just chill..

You all believe lies and it's ruining our lives. Im the one standing up against the system because of it's lies and deceptions. They became a threat to me before they could acuse me of being a threat. Schizophrenia is technologicaly induced and these train horns are responding to me, thats all im saying. Go ahead side with the medical industrial complex, they need the money, oh wait..no they don't.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

DO...YOU...LIVE...NEAR...ROADS???

Mobile Train Horn Kits for Cars

Seriously, guy...I have seen them on cars, trucks, semis are common...Just because it's a "train" horn doesn't mean that is has to be from a train...

edit on 12/24/2012 by GoOfYFoOt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

You all believe lies and it's ruining our lives. Im the one standing up against the system because of it's lies and deceptions. They became a threat to me before they could acuse me of being a threat. Schizophrenia is technologicaly induced and these train horns are responding to me, thats all im saying. Go ahead side with the medical industrial complex, they need the money, oh wait..no they don't.
Lets see here...

-Delusions (often bizarre or persecutory in nature)

Schizophrenia is technologicaly induced and these train horns are responding to me, thats all im saying.

Go ahead side with the medical industrial complex

-Hallucinations (as far as we know)

Today the train horns keep sounding from the same direction (west), whenever i read about syria on the threads here.

-Paranoia & Social Isolation

You all believe lies and it's ruining our lives. Im the one standing up against the system because of it's lies and deceptions.

I could keep going, but I think that's enough to display a point...

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ArrowsNV

I do not wish to sound like a jerk here but are you a qualified physician, because you really should not be making a diagnosis otherwise. Yes clearly there is a bit of paranoia going on here, but mental illness is not something to be made fun of.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Lets see here...

Schizophrenia is technologicaly induced and these train horns are responding to me, thats all im saying.

Today the train horns keep sounding from the same direction (west), whenever i read about syria on the threads here.

You all believe lies and it's ruining our lives. Im the one standing up against the system because of it's lies and deceptions.

one thing your ignoring, i have evidences that something is happening. And no im not delusional, and yes the system wants you to think im delusional and crazy because it furthers there agenda (train horns softly sounded again as i finished that sentence) Also im being objective. And other voice hearers say my techniques for affecting the voices works. And i expect the brainwashed masses to harp on me for sounding crazy, i came prepared. i just don't know how to change your minds, unless your deliberately trying to attack me by making me sound crazy. Then we would have a problem.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Yes clearly there is a bit of paranoia going on here, but mental illness is not something to be made fun of.

Indeed, hence my dilemma LMAO at the first line in your sig!

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

I am indeed Bipolar and to me that statement is not offensive, just an ironic play on words.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

Yes clearly there is a bit of paranoia going on here, but mental illness is not something to be made fun of.

Indeed, hence my dilemma LMAO at the first line in your sig!

Look,.... ..... im facing this head on like a true mental warrior, ive looked true fear in the eyes and gave it the evil eye and knocked it out. Im not paranoid. Im on a mission. And no i don't hurt anyone on this mission. just change minds about what is thought to be reality by most. Im just sayin, if you think hearing voices is from the brain, your wrong. Ive exhausted myself typing it out, here i go again.

Its a biological adapting/manipulating technology which allows the victim to experience paranormal like activity and leaves little to no trace of it being real. yet we all who hear voices are SCREAMING , ITS TECHNOLOGY. How could we all be wrong. And everyone who doesn't experience this somehow know more than us. You can't so stop trying.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I certainly didn't mean to imply it was offensive and as you noted it is the irony that is amusing. Not any certain condition.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I just lol'd all over myself. There is a track running through there that is pretty busy between Normandale and E Bush Lake Road.
I think it may be time for a break...try no ATS for atleast two weeks.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I like your sense of humor.........rock on.
Merry Christmas. lol

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Lets see here...

one thing your ignoring, i have evidences that something is happening. And no im not delusional, and yes the system wants you to think im delusional and crazy because it furthers there agenda (train horns softly sounded again as i finished that sentence) Also im being objective. And other voice hearers say my techniques for affecting the voices works. And i expect the brainwashed masses to harp on me for sounding crazy, i came prepared. i just don't know how to change your minds, unless your deliberately trying to attack me by making me sound crazy. Then we would have a problem.
I don't need to attack you, you already dug a hole for yourself... And I also do not need to be a doctor to state those kinds of things for two reasons. One: I have my 1st Amendment rights and can say what I damn well please. And two: You already claimed to be diagnosed as a Schizophrenic, so I'm just pointing out where your shrink was correct in their diagnosis.

Take your meds man, they will help.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
That line also has a line that connects to it that runs along Old Shakoppe Rd. So Now You have TWO busy lines near you.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
There are many who have rights that don't deserve them. You wouldn't know a rock if it hit you in the face. Goodbye ats your insulting pathetic and a waiste of time. You believe in your knowledge, a mistake because there's so much more than that. What ive stated is true, and me thinks many of you are deliberately trying to make me look stupid. If i could find a way to make you hear voices I would, then maybe you'll understand the sound is impossible to come from the brain. besides all my voices have sounded like they were from the sky, or electronic devices, or people in passing cars..which IS technologicaly induced. So i am highly suspect of those of you who write on my threads this utter nonsense of some right to insult my intelligence, which is obviously higher than yours in many ways, but no..insult me more..i like it. It's been happening my whole life for no reason..yes im sick of it.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by imagineering
That line also has a line that connects to it that runs along Old Shakoppe Rd. So Now You have TWO busy lines near you.
this line barely runs, they don't publicly release the schedules of trains so your assuming it's busy. yet in the past since ive lived here, trains come through maybe once or twice a week. And ive never before heard the horns from that far away. Believe what you want, but I know what im talking about.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

No man, they sincerely aren't. You said they are ruining "our lives" who else do you mean?

Also, I have a friend that's schizophrenic and studied it in abnormal psych. It's hard, but you have to go against your gut instinct and it may even feel like you are putting yourself at risk or handing yourself into someone you can't trust, but your ability to discern who you can and can't trust is sincerely hindered even if you don't think it is. You have to get a grip and go to a doctor and trust them even if it feels like you shouldn't. You have considered this theory of yours so deeply that it makes complete sense and no part of it sounds crazy, but in reality it's all crazy. They are not responding to what you are doing, you are just always doing things/the same things and so you see patterns and you are drawing wild conclusions based on them.

You should really get help, these kinds of delusions (paranoia that some group is effecting the quality of your life) are the kind that get dangerous for yourself and others. You will start thinking everyone offering help is trying to trick you, but we aren't.
edit on 24-12-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Dude, stay away from that weed.. I had a very bad experience mentally on that crap and I can tell you now, you will not get anywhere with it. You need to take your mind away from what it is thats bothering you. Get out of town or something and chill out. Go do something that will take your mind off things.

If you don't help yourself mate, and someone catches on, you will have meds forced down your thoat and against your will. I can tell your a relaxed type of person by one of your videos.. You need to sort out whats happening asap.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
When else do these horns sound? Is it only when you are on ats. What about when you are outside playing sports or working. Do you hear anything then. Just trying to shed some light on the situation.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join