It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

train horns responding to my reading posts on ATS

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Today the train horns keep sounding from the same direction (west), whenever i read about syria on the threads here. I put this in the gray area as i haven't been recording them so sorry about that, but no lie, there they go again, they just sounded as i finished the last sentence. Strangedays among us.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
There is a government spying program that sets off alarms when someone reads something they shouldn't. These alarms are cleverly designed to sound like trains, so as to not upset the normal people.

They once used phones, and then upgraded to electronic transfer. But since those electronic transfers can be intercepted, they use train horns that are hidden in remote reaches of the woods.

edit on 24-12-2012 by MentorsRiddle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

About where are you located? And why is it strange hearing the train whistles?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Man, sometimes this site is just too much

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel

About where are you located? And why is it strange hearing the train whistles?

West bloomington minnesota, and i have videos documenting that the train horns sound in response to me alone or people around me. I have gone looking to see if trains really are going through when they sound, i haven't seen one yet. The trains here would travel from west to east which is the normal route, but they rarely, i mean rarely come through here. Yet i hear sounds coming from multiple direction within time ranges that don't make sense, also they come sometimes directly over the neighborhood. which shouldn't happen.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Not sure whats worse here lol the fact you actually believe this is happening, or the fact that others are taking it seriously

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Idonthaveabeard
Not sure whats worse here lol the fact you actually believe this is happening, or the fact that others are taking it seriously

Anyone know where i can get a system for cheap that records 24 hours a day? Again the best proof i have are my videos, don't criticize until you've seen them all.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
my youtube channel is paradisemind1, go look up the videos labeled paranormal train horns and definitely watch the ones with evp's. It just slams home the fact something is communicating with me.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo

Anyone know where i can get a system for cheap that records 24 hours a day? Again the best proof i have are my videos, don't criticize until you've seen them all.

What about an air horn?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by truthermantwo

What about an air horn?

please specify what your talking about..are you saying you think the train horns are actually an air horn, because it sounds like train horns.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
As long as you don't live near any schools and don't own any assault rifles, and/or have a large stash of weapons and ammunition, then you have nothing to worry about.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Jeezuz, you seem to have a lot of paranormal experiences with heaps of things, but I couldn't help notice this video, do you have schizophrenia?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ausername
As long as you don't live near any schools and don't own any assault rifles, and/or have a large stash of weapons and ammunition, then you have nothing to worry about.

Don't treat me like that, im not a threat im experiencing something strange. Dont equate me with someone like that please. I could care less what debunkers and skeptics think. But i will defend my position on this issue as im the experiencer of it. Yes i blame the government because they would have the technology to do this, prove it's not the government, or come prove that trains are actually invisible nowadays.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I'm hoping you're just trolling for some crazed responses, but if not , please go and talk to a family member or friend and tell them your story.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
Jeezuz, you seem to have a lot of paranormal experiences with heaps of things, but I couldn't help notice this video, do you have schizophrenia?

ive been diagnosed falsely, ive never acted crazy unless my voices were pulling a mind control operation on me. Until you hear this yourself and figure out what it really is. You should keep your thoughts in the "im not sure box" in your brain. Only to be fair and balanced..like fox news, but not like them. if you catch my drift.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracytheoristIAM
I'm hoping you're just trolling for some crazed responses, but if not , please go and talk to a family member or friend and tell them your story.

I have, im just trying to expose the fact that this kind of thing exists. I know it's hard to believe. Im not the only one though, there are people all over the world who experience paranormal train horns, even sometimes there are no nearby tracks.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Are you , by chance, schizophrenic?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

A colleague of mine has a big old train horn stashed under his desk. Just for fun he'll carry the bitch outside, fills an old fire-extinguisher with compressed air and sounds it. That thing is nasty, to say the least. The echo's you get back from that thing are awesome.

The setting is completely mobile. I can imagine someone installing something like that on a car, or even a bike. Creating what you describe in your op.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Yet i hear sounds coming from multiple direction within time ranges that don't make sense, also they come sometimes directly over the neighborhood. which shouldn't happen.

It's "Soul Train". The spirit of Don Cornelius is #ing with you bad.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
By the way the sound isn't coming from a train, the Government is tapping into your brain via tsadstoin waves and making you hear the horn in your head. It is a pre warning before they eventually come to get you as you are becoming a national security threat by visiting ATS.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join