It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Weird Activity: Any Staten Islanders On Here?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
OMG! Santa's sleigh has crashed!

Good job he didn't land in the sea and I hope he got airbourne again and made it safely back home.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Antz2xplicit

I heard something like that around 3 am ish if that's ok?

As far as I know, that area is under surveillance from looters after the hurricane. That might answer the police question.

The noise was probably the train. It sounds godawful. Because it is godawful.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Hey! I live on staten island. I noticed weird noises late at night, from 1am-6am on Friday. I was kinda freaking out myself.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Reminds me of the patterns in some crop circles.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

What did you hear in NC? I am also in NC near Charlotte, NC. Are you picking up any Telepathic Anything?? Hearing or Seeing things?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Police drill/anti terrorism staging point.
As for the noise, I'm not sure lol

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Great every day something new comes out and I am really thankful otherwise I thought I was going insane. If you interested msg me and I will share what I know.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I am from up in Canada, but try get a hold of someone from coast to coast am. That would be a good way, given their format and their audience size. Just an idea

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Working here this month.

Yes, there has been these sounds as of late. I commented on what they were some months ago, even made a thread to clear up the whole business, but it didn't receive many flags, so I figured people didn't care to learn how the sounds were created. I can try to find it again if anyone cares, but it is here on the forums. And I do back up what I infer.

Another thing here recently at night, if you haven't noticed, are the "flash bang" sounds.
These sounds will come from the west, for example, bang loudly in the sky, then repeat again and again as they travel through the air from one horizon to the next, then turn and follow a new path as they go further away. I observed this a week and a half ago. Followed it in the sky and saw nothing was visible. I wasn't made aware of any tests here this week, so it was a bothersome mystery. These occur usually around 1 am - 3:30am.

Much like a pulse engine that's ignited, then traveled a ways, then again, further, then again, then turned. That's precisely how it sounds during the night.

Anyways, for this instance, I followed up on it the next morning. Was greeted by the sight, I kid you not, of a car parked in the neighborhood area whose back left end was literally melted (No black smoke or ash marks anywhere). You could see where the trunk of the car and even the metal around the gas nozzle entry was literally just... well, it was quite indescribable. I haven't seen the vehicle since the incident, and I wasn't part of any testing with r&d (haven't been for a least a month and a half now) so this was a real surprise for me.

I have NOT followed up on this more than this chance curiosity I happened to run into. If by any chance I see the vehicle again (doubt it), I will take some photos.

But yeah, there's been some interesting developments here in the area.
You'd be floored to learn just how many tests take place here.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antz2xplicit
Whats up guys, sorry didn't know what section of the site this should go in, but im looking for anyone in Staten Island who was around the staten island boardwalk last night dec 22nd, at around 6pm.

i was driving down father capadano blvd coming home to visit family and there were about 50 police cars, paddy wagons and regular cars blocking every entrance to the pier with flashing lights and more police cars speeding inbound from hyland blvd. i opened my car window while driving past and heard the WEIRDEST noise i have ever heard in my life coming from over the boardwalk on the beach. it sounded like strong wind blowing but it was a LOUD metal gyrating sound? if that makes any sense.... i don't want to be cheesy and say it sounded like a ufo from one of those old movies but it did. i wish i had picture or videos but it all happened so fast and after driving for 6 hours from mass all i wanted to do was relax. now its haunting me because its not on the news and my fiance doesn't want to talk about it because "she doesn't want to think about bad things" wtf lol

so if anyone on here seen anything or know what happened i would appreciate your feedback.
edit on 23-12-2012 by Antz2xplicit because: (no reason given)

I think it may have something to do with the Statue of Liberty. Check out this video. It's VERY boring, until the end. Note the connection to V for Vendetta where V gets in the subway at the end to blow up parliament. But the first building he blew up was the Old Bailey, which was the symbol of Britain, much like the Statue of Liberty is the symbol of the US. However, it is suggested it is in reality an Illuminati symbol, making it the perfect target for a character such as V.

www.youtube.com...

Is This It?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this is right, forgive me if its not the same thing..

I recently experienced some really strange weather here in my home town south of sydney, weather as such wasnt too bad.. we had a storm that seemed to be dry for the most part that consisted of broken clouds not one big one. as if they were cotton balls in the sky but grey, airliners were taking no chances with it flying really low to avoid anything..

all in itself doesnt seem too odd.. but a few of the thunder claps just seemed to sound.. I dunno.. electronic.. sustained.. like the motor sound of a racing game on the old atari 2600s?. ive never heard that sound in my life. and im an aviation nut of sorts so it definately wasnt a passing jetliner.. I feel very disturbed thinking about it. although im at a loss to think why

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinSnail
I'm not sure if this is right, forgive me if its not the same thing..

I recently experienced some really strange weather here in my home town south of sydney, weather as such wasnt too bad.. we had a storm that seemed to be dry for the most part that consisted of broken clouds not one big one. as if they were cotton balls in the sky but grey, airliners were taking no chances with it flying really low to avoid anything..

all in itself doesnt seem too odd.. but a few of the thunder claps just seemed to sound.. I dunno.. electronic.. sustained.. like the motor sound of a racing game on the old atari 2600s?. ive never heard that sound in my life. and im an aviation nut of sorts so it definately wasnt a passing jetliner.. I feel very disturbed thinking about it. although im at a loss to think why

So odd you should mention this. For two nights in a row here in Northern California we had a brief and episode of thunder and lightening, which is unusual in the first place. But the thunder sounded odd to me and was 'sustained' as you suggest. And it wasn't a crackling sound as much as a hum or like a motor as you suggest. After this we experienced torrential rains. What night(s) did you notice this?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by Pirateninjah

Here's what I heard, but I don't know if this is what the OP heard... His description sounds as if it is..

Someone's experience in South Jersey, and Also Mine in Western NC..

Strange Sky Sounds South Jersey

edit on 12/23/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

My first thought on that would be sounds from a Dinosaur coming from the past into the future.

Why?

Because Reptar.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
This "grating" sound occurred again around 4:21 a.m. last night (wednesday night 12-27-2012). At first I believed it to be a semi-truck braking and then crashing into something but it wasn't like that at all as it continued briefly (no police or ambulance sirens followed either). It was quite loud and woke me up, even. The crack/pulse/ignition only happened once this time until it faded away, in the direction high above the dump, no less (further initially bringing me to believe it was machinery again at first). But tying in these discussions with the FACT that I have heard this same sound travel through the air in various locations? Well, who can say for certainty what it is that's going on this month but with the evidence of the damaged car I mentioned earlier in the thread as well as other reports to concur, it's probably a little more than just imagination. I did call my guys" to see if they knew what was going on. They weren't told anything.

edit on 27-12-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
To any interested.

What were those sounds in the sky? - Explained
Concept backed by past year's military purchases, listed in the budgets (military contracts awarded, purchases, 2012-2013 budget outlines with descriptions, etc), ionosphere changes (sigh.. yes, those recorded by HAARP - though I am not a fan), as well as various reports on materials transportation, witness sound accounts versus/compared to actual physical machinery with similar sounds produced, also sounds recorded previously when tests were made along these lines, etc.
edit on 27-12-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

it sounded like strong wind blowing but it was a LOUD metal gyrating sound?

I heard something similar to that a few months ago. I was lay in bed watching TV (couldn't sleep) at around about 3AM, when I heard it over the sound of the TV.

Only difference to yours though was that I couldn't pinpoint what direction it was coming from, it just sounded like it was coming from all around me.

It was REALLY loud and is one of the most freakiest things I've ever heard.

edit on 27/12/12 by Gazmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
there was a metallic sound over staten island on November 24th. Its all over YouTube. Take a listen and see if this is a similar sound.
Good luck

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Any more strange sounds coming out of Staten Island? Statue of Liberty officially opens July 4th after being closed since the Sandy hoax disaster which was the day after it had reopened for the first time since it was closed for renovations some months previous. Curious that a place which traditionally attracts millions of visitors per year should be underutilitzed for so long. Will there be 'fireworks' to celebrate the reopening?

There are discussions about false flags on July 4th. It would be an obvious choice for something to happen, though perhaps too obvious.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join