It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria: Poisonous gas sprayed in a rebel-held neighbourhood in Homs!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

and they mention in the video that they are open for negotiations up to 1 month after the video was posted

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Zerschmetterling

I wonder if that included the degenerates who have already committed crimes against humanity? The ones who have used chemical agents already?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Looks like Al Jazeera is experimenting with switching gears on this story narrative....www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

looks like its time to go into Syria then?????

Either that or many more will die from these types of attacks unless the Syrian Government stop it by themselves but even the Government have stated that they would use poisonous gas on its people ..... supposedly.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

looks like its time to go into Syria then?????

Either that or many more will die from these types of attacks unless the Syrian Government stop it by themselves but even the Government have stated that they would use poisonous gas on its people ..... supposedly.

Where has Assad said he would use Chemical weapons on his own people?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

This whole Chemical weapon story of Assads forces using sarin gas is pure propaganda from Al-jazeera, the first news reports of this gas being used was from Russian news agencies who are on the ground in the thick of this conflict, and claimed it was thrown at a SAA check point and 7 soldiers were taken into hospital.

Now the big give away in this story is the hospital treating the injured, no doubt most of you have seen the vids, since when does a small band of rebels who take over a small neighborhood have a fully functioning hospital to deal with a gas attack ?..come on guys use common sense, and spot the propaganda when its thrown at you.

Now the ironic thing about Al-jazeera is that if you watch the latest video from Syria
HERE and forward to 35 mins in the Video provided from a embedded Russian journalist with the SAA, they come across a rebel med bag, and it's all labeled Al-jazeera, and you will also notice a very large bag of coc aine in the med bag.

Now either Al-jazeera journalists are supplying coke to the rebels and strong painkillers, or this was the Al-jazeera journalists own supply and had to leave it behide.

Everything Al-jazeera publishe's is propaganda, it's a Saudi propaganda machine.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
He wasn't gasping for air as much as he was coughing to get some # out of his throat. Dude needed to cough it up and spit it out.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I don't believe a word they in all there fake videos. The wolf cried too many times.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I doubt even Bastard al-Asshat would be that stupid or desperate as to go all 'agent orange' on the rebels. He knows such action would effectively close any avenue for he and his regime to seek diplomatic immunity and sanctuary. It's the very 'green light' Obama cited for a tangible allied response.

I'll believe this when I see concrete evidence of it, not before.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CristobalColonic
I doubt even Bastard al-Asshat would be that stupid or desperate as to go all 'agent orange' on the rebels. He knows such action would effectively close any avenue for he and his regime to seek diplomatic immunity and sanctuary. It's the very 'green light' Obama cited for a tangible allied response.

I'll believe this when I see concrete evidence of it, not before.

Assad is probably a monster, but do you doubt for a minute that the rebels are worse? They are way worse then Assad can ever be. Remember, Assad is a dictator but he is pro-Russian and somewhat pro-USA while the rebels have their own hidden agenda. Well, not so hidden anymore since they just want to take control of the country, make it an Islamic fundamentalist country and will favor al-qaeda. If the rebels ever take control of Syria, i foresee a WW3 not very long after. M a r k m y w o r d s !

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Reports are high ranking military official defected from Syria because they used chemical weapons on Christmas Eve.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
'Chemical weapons were used on Homs': Syria's military police defector tells of nerve gas attack

www.independent.co.uk... 80.html

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Your link doesn't work, I did find it in their middle east section.

That news should have it's own news thread here... IMO.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
If this was a test of the U.S. administration's warnings, then apparently they have a green light to use chemical weapons without fear of "consequences"....

Weakness and appeasement invites attacks.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join