It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another GE Mystery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Here is another Google Earth mystery image. I recently posted the glyph images from Fallon and I thought what the hay, I'll post this one as well. It just appears so odd next to the farm. Unleash the hounds of your imagination and let her fly.

Image is at 38 02'00.69"N 115 26'34.14"W

edit on 06/02/2011 by grayeagle because: to add coordinates

edit on 06/02/2011 by grayeagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by grayeagle

I posted this 38 02'00.69"N 115 26'34.14" into google earth search and it said "we do not recognise your search". Can you tell me where on earth this is and what do you think it might be. I'm clueless at the moment. It does look very strange though.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LEL01

I apologize it should read 115 26'34.14"W.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
My guess is a test track for off-road vehicles/SUV's ... maybe a testing facility for an automotive manufacturer.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by grayeagle

No worries, it seems like google earth don't want me to see it. This time they gave me a list of places, is that a sign that it's supposed to be secret? I've no idea what it is.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
It is indeed intriguing. I zoomed in on it and it is cool, whatever it is.

The shapes and lines are very precise. They have a very smooth looking surface.
Perhaps it is concrete being tested for different ways to route water? I really don't know, it is odd.
From a skateboarder's point of view it looks like an awesome place to skate if it is concrete.

The shapes are massive compared to a person.

Here is a close up of the buildings in the pic.

Cool find. S&F

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I saw this site a few years ago and it might have have been on ATS since it was brought up that it's so close to area 51 .

At the time it was claimed by the guy who's making it that it's nothing but a gigantic piece of art .
I'm not sure if I believe it since it's so far from the beaten track and it's obviously a huge investment in both time and money , but artists can be a strange lot . That's all I know except I think he's still working on it .

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by thudpuddy

Artists usually like an audience. This is out in the boonies but oddly situated next to a farm. That would be an interesting cover story though.

new topics

top topics

join