It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapper "Gun Play" thinks that Sandy Hook shooting is a government conspiracy.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
A week after the shooting more and more people are beginning to suspect that Sandy Hook shooting is Obamas 9/11. I have read multiple excellent threads on ATS where people did incredible amount of research and I must say that the ATS version of the story makes more senses than the media version.

The psychological effect this incident produced is worse than 9/11 in my opinion simply because it involved murder of babies at the place where they are supposed to be safe. This rapper might not have a lot of credibility with an average person but he certainly has a lot of fans that follow him. I think his statement made some people look into it and hopefully realize that there are problems with the lone gunman story the media is spreading. Sooner or later the majority of American citizens will be unplugged from the virtual reality that the media created.

9/11 gave us the Patriot Act which destroyed civil rights, the TSA which operates on assumption that everybody is a terrorist, and many other unpleasant changes to our way of life.

The question that I ask is what will Sandy Hook incident give us and are American people going to allow it without demanding answers for the inconsistencies in the story?

What comes next?

Rapper Gunplay Believes Newtown’s Sandy Hook Shooting Was a Government Conspiracy To Take Away Guns

Gunplay who accused the government in a series of Tweets that were later deleted said, "Government killed dem kids to take our guns away. Another 9/11. Dont get it twisted," he wrote, XXLMAG reported. "Yall are sheeple 4 thinking da government aint gotta hand in every crisis since the great depression.

This is followed by a Tweet tha is still on his page, "Yall got to be da most ignant naive MF's on earth yall gon see! Trust Obama he knows best. Lol," he wrote.

edit on 23-12-2012 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Just some no name trying to get publicity.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Idonthaveabeard

But in your case, all of your skepticism is completely legit, and honorable right...?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Idonthaveabeard

Maybe but he's not the only one with this opinion.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

Bible on the dash author.. Gunplay interesting. When this happened 1 did consider the after affects and how laws would be passed. I pray and hope this is not the case, but in this world of illucience full of masters of mind work and conscious projection who can really say. GOD BLESS THOSE BABIES and I pray Obama is not getting his hands / SPIRIT dirty like that.

NAMASTE*******
edit on 12/23/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Is anybody actually going to do anything about this though? probably not.
We are all just gonna sit back and watch as we get lied to over and over by the govt or media or whoever then not do anything about it.

No matter how much we think we know, we can't prove anything and that's all that really matters.

On another note, this man is an absolutely horrible rapper.

edit on 23/12/12 by FlyingCow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

So now hip hop has its very own Ted Nugent. Great.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
It seems to me that with 9.11 the tragedy was used to coerce the American public to sacrifice a small amount of their personal freedom to give up without hassle buy giving us an external enemy. America bought it

It will be an infinitely harder battle to convince us to relinquish a part of our society that we believe to be a part of our heritage, that which makes us special compared to the rest of our world, something we are taught from birth that is the only reason other countries have never attempted to invade us during our life time. Because WE are the biggest threat to our own safety. Ourselves.

It's just not going to go over as well without an external boogie man

IMO

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Hm, Obama's 9/11. Nice comparison. I can see the psychological effect it has on people. I was at my local convenience store and I recall a woman that was talking to her friend about the news. The woman said that it was a shame that the shooter killed himself because he deserves more than death.

I could not help but shake my head at this type of morality. I was trying to see it from her perspective (she may have children) but personally, I had more compassion and empathy for Lanza than the rest of the children, especially if he is a victim of MK Ultra.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by DelayedChristmas

I could not help but shake my head at this type of morality. I was trying to see it from her perspective (she may have children) but personally, I had more compassion and empathy for Lanza than the rest of the children, especially if he is a victim of MK Ultra.

If he did it then that lady is absolutely right. I don't care if he is a victim of MK Ultra or not, if he pulled the trigger on those children he got off easy by killing himself.

More compassion for Larza than the children?? You proved that Ted Nugent is correct.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Well said. Yes, the country is talking about it everywhere you go. The media's week long 24-7 propaganda campaign has had the intended effect on most Americans.

There are still a stubborn few who think for themselves and ask questions rather than get in line and simply believe what they are told. This offends some people who believe asking questions is insensitive to the children who were allegedly killed. Screw those people.

Fact is, new gun control legislation is in the works just one month after reelection.
Many of you saw this coming. Most of us didn't know how it would surface, though.

Timing is everything?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
With a name like "Gunplay", you can see his cause for concern right?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsecret

If he did it then that lady is absolutely right. I don't care if he is a victim of MK Ultra or not, if he pulled the trigger on those children he got off easy by killing himself.

More compassion for Larza than the children?? You proved that Ted Nugent is correct.

I understand your supposed compassion for the children, but things don't line up correctly, and you know this, especially if you are a conspiracy forum.

Suppose you are Adam Lanza. Let's suppose you are a victim of MK-Ultra. You have Asperger's syndrome. Outside of your family, you are treated differently. Not only is the world different in your perspective, but the different world treats you differently. Then you become heavily manipulated by some scary men, who pretend to be good guys, increasing the severity of their psychological suggestions as time goes by, completely rewriting your brain.

Let's suppose you didn't off yourself after this shooting. You get sent to jail for life. Not only was it difficult to cope with the outside world, now you have to deal with prison life and we all know how the system is run.

If he wasn't a MK Ultra victim, my empathy and compassion would still be with Lanza.

It's quite refreshing to see from both sides.

It's easy to change your opinions when the strings of your heart are pulled.

Originally posted by Sek82

Well said. Yes, the country is talking about it everywhere you go. The media's week long 24-7 propaganda campaign has had the intended effect on most Americans.

There are still a stubborn few who think for themselves and ask questions rather than get in line and simply believe what they are told. This offends some people who believe asking questions is insensitive to the children who were allegedly killed. Screw those people.

Fact is, new gun control legislation is in the works just one month after reelection.
Many of you saw this coming. Most of us didn't know how it would surface, though.

Timing is everything?

Let's not forget, children were killed, not allegedly, but actually killed. The question is, who really killed them? Lanza or his handlers? Who is the handler of his handlers?
edit on 23-12-2012 by DelayedChristmas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Suppose you are Adam Lanza. Let's suppose you are a victim of MK-Ultra. You have Asperger's syndrome. Outside of your family, you are treated differently. Not only is the world different in your perspective, but the different world treats you differently. Then you become heavily manipulated by some scary men, who pretend to be good guys, increasing the severity of their psychological suggestions as time goes by, completely rewriting your brain. Let's suppose you didn't off yourself after this shooting. You get sent to jail for life. Not only was it difficult to cope with the outside world, now you have to deal with prison life and we all know how the system is run. If he wasn't a MK Ultra victim, my empathy and compassion would still be with Lanza.

Now lets suppose everything you said about Adam Lanza is true and he goes into an Elementary school and kills 20 children. They did nothing to deserve it, they are little helpless innocent babies. They also have families who had nothing to do with what happened to Adam Lanza.

And now let's get back to reality where everything you said about Lanza except the Asperger's syndrome is probably not true, and he does what he did.

A lot of things don't add up and I don't care why Lanza did it or even if it was Lanza that did it. It does not change the fact that 20 little children were murdered. And I think it is disturbing that there are people (like you) that have more compassion and empathy for baby killer than the baby.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Yes, Lanza murdered 20 innocent children, that is the black and white. I understand your compassion for the children but we must take a step back. I still ask of you: Why don't you ask why Lanza murdered the 20 children?.Were there any other events in history when a kid with asperger's syndrome conducted such a heinous act? The grey zones contain many questions that many don't even bother to ask, but more and more people are asking, like 9/11, JFK, etc.

It's easy to manipulate people when heart strings are pulled, 9/11 and JFK for instance. You wouldn't question why 2000 people died? You wouldn't question why possibly the last greatest president of the US, yes we all know he had his quirks and faults, would be assassinated?

No way do I condone his actions, but I understand and take a practical stance on the issue instead taking an exclusively, emotionally fueled one.

edit on 23-12-2012 by DelayedChristmas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

There is no possible answer to why children were murdered that would make me have more compassion and empathy for whoever did the killing...

I feel that there's more to the story but regardless of who, how or why it happened 6 and 7 year olds have my compassion and empathy.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Blah blah. Like the rest of you, he will do nothing about it. The true nuts on ats are very vocal all puffed up an all, hiding behind computers, delusions of granduer dominating. If the fuzz comes knocking your just like the rest,scared and defenceless.

Can't you see da rapper is milking da market to get da popular trend.

Wake up all of you. I expect better.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
What I'd like to see is the evidence to back these claims that people keep making.

I am not saying there is no conspiracy. But I am saying that I have yet to see anything that cant be chalked up as poor reporting, initial confusion, and outright reaching.

To say it is a conspiracy is one thing. To show proof of that is a whole other.
edit on 23-12-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I think everything is a conspiracy in some way, even if no one can ultimately, by human means, know the truth of it. I think with this the best that people can do is accept it as a terrible tragedy.
edit on 23-12-2012 by djr33222 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
What I'd like to see is the evidence to back these claims that people keep making.

I am not saying there is no conspiracy. But I am saying that I have yet to see anything that cant be chalked up as poor reporting, initial confusion, and outright reaching.

To say it is a conspiracy is one thing. To show proof of that is a whole other.
edit on 23-12-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

I don't know... Have you read the "Who is Christopher A Rodia?" thread? These guys did a lot of research and I can't dismiss some of the things as poor reporting or confusion. There's just too much that doesn't add up.

I noticed that you also don't believe that 9/11 was an inside job in some way so I don't think you would accept any evidence short of a confession. I'm just curious is there anything that you can think of that is a conspiracy covered up by the government?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join