It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapper "Gun Play" thinks that Sandy Hook shooting is a government conspiracy.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsecret

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
What I'd like to see is the evidence to back these claims that people keep making.

I am not saying there is no conspiracy. But I am saying that I have yet to see anything that cant be chalked up as poor reporting, initial confusion, and outright reaching.

To say it is a conspiracy is one thing. To show proof of that is a whole other.
edit on 23-12-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

I don't know... Have you read the "Who is Christopher A Rodia?" thread? These guys did a lot of research and I can't dismiss some of the things as poor reporting or confusion. There's just too much that doesn't add up.

I noticed that you also don't believe that 9/11 was an inside job in some way so I don't think you would accept any evidence short of a confession. I'm just curious is there anything that you can think of that is a conspiracy covered up by the government?

1)I have been following the Rodia thread. Lots of research has gone into it, and I commend thoe who have put in their time. That said, they have found, basically nothing, other than that the name Christopher Rodia was mentioned. I do not write taht clue off, as it stands as one of the most glaring things out there. But nothing has been even close to proven,a s far as it goes.

2)Where did you notice that I said 9/11 wasn't an inside job? I have never once said such things. Seems you are confused. Id love for you to quote for me where I have ever said that.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

I thought I've seen you comment on 9/11 Conspiracy Forum, If I'm mistaken then I apologize. It might be some one with a similar avatar.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I thought I've seen you comment on 9/11 Conspiracy Forum, If I'm mistaken then I apologize. It might be some one with a similar avatar.
Certainly wasnt me. i avoid the 9/11 forum like the plague. I Have done enough research on that subject to know what I believe, and dont need to continually bicker over the subject, which is all that forum serves to do.

Look, there is evidence that could convince me of some things regarding S.H. I am simply pointing out the ones that hold no validity whatsoever, as I believe they are as harmful to finding truth as the MSM.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Certainly wasnt me. i avoid the 9/11 forum like the plague. I Have done enough research on that subject to know what I believe, and dont need to continually bicker over the subject, which is all that forum serves to do.

Look, there is evidence that could convince me of some things regarding S.H. I am simply pointing out the ones that hold no validity whatsoever, as I believe they are as harmful to finding truth as the MSM.

I agree with both points.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

reply to post by DelayedChristmas

There is no possible answer to why children were murdered that would make me have more compassion and empathy for whoever did the killing...

I feel that there's more to the story but regardless of who, how or why it happened 6 and 7 year olds have my compassion and empathy.

I, in my argumentative nature, tend to intercede for the losing party, especially when the losing party should have a say. Yes, little children were shot and killed and it's a sad fact. This sad fact should not be the main reason why we should not keep investigating for truth. Emotional appeals always have a stronger pull than logical ones, depending on the audience; be wary of this.
edit on 25-12-2012 by DelayedChristmas because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join