It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I HAVE A CONSIDERATION ABOUT WHAT WAS THIS WHOLE 2012 THING.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
First I would ask for not bother about possible grammatical errors because my natural language is not English. As already announced in the title, I have a consideration about what was this whole thing about 2012. Many people who claimed to have received information by spiritual or extraterrestrial means, told that “this or that” would happen in this final period of 2012. I believe this people were naive because they could been manipulated by negative entities capable of altering our perception of reality, that can manifest in the way they want for these people, including impersonating positive entities and offered them, convenient explanations that created, on a global level, a lot of confusion and disappointment. Not only do I believe this was intentional but it was meticulously planned and executed this way for a reason. These evil entities are masters of illusion and feed from the lies itself caused. If this is true, it is because they wanted to cause an opposite effect to what is really going on, for not lose their power. It is clear that in today's world, knowledge that was previously hidden, is increasingly accessible to people who really intend to pick it up and understand it. I believe that this process of global awakening is real and it is happening in this window of time that we are now. Probably it will reach a critical point where all or most of this illusion that these negative entities have struggled to create and maintain, will be compromised and a new reality will be created. In short, their intention with all this misinformation, was to ensure that their plan took place, creating a great global confusion and disappointment for all those who had, seemingly, positive intentions. As of yet nothing significant happened, all those who believed in these changes, will feel discouraged and unmotivated to give continuity in their work. And once again we will undergo a hierarchy of evil. I believe this is their plan. It is important at least to be aware of this possibility and continue persistent in our pursuit of true knowledge. Only thus can we keep alive the hope of being truly free from this corrupt force. I’m not the owner of the truth. I'm just considering a possibility.

***MOD EDIT***
*Closing Thread*

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” or spam will be removed.
Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

I'm sure you'll understand the necessity for us having rules like this. It helps keep all the great threads and topics in their perspective areas of interest and not all lumped together, making it difficult to find when wanting to make additional comments.

With that said, I'm going to have to close this thread as it does not comply with the above stated rules. Please, after you have managed to get 20 posts under your belt, start your own thread in one of the appropriate areas.

Please refer to the final post for more on this....[/
edit on 12/23/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeroftrue

Welcome to ATS. You need to do a real intro, and get those 20 posts taken care of. Then you can start your own thread with all this information.

Des

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeroftrue

You could be right. For me, I never thought anything natural would happen, just maybe a maniac with a bomb or something trying to make a statement, but, since nothing happened that we know of, Id like to hope this can be a starting point towards something better.

And, yeah, I don't know what the mods are going to do with this thread, but I suppose you have introduced sone aspects of yourself, such as your beliefs regarding the whole 2012 hoopla. Maybe you should edit it and add some of your interests, or something.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use
What are P F K W S

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

top topics

join