It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorists Release Second Film Showing Chemical Weapons Test in Western Syria

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
A new video has surfaced that allegedly shows the "rebels" poisoning a rabbit and a man in the video threatens to use this chemical which they call "Sunnah 2" on the "Infidel Alawites".

The article and video could be propaganda as I cannot confirm who these people are and whether or not they are who they claim to be so I will leave it up to everyone to come to their own conclusions.

The article also claims that the rebels have already used chemical weapons on the Syrian Army but both the article and the video are clearly biased, but all news sources are biased so there isn't much we can do about that. The whole Syrian situation is so messed up that it's almost impossible to believe any or the news coming out of there whether it is on YouTube or news outlets.

I hope this is all fake but if it's proven to be true then it will confirm what most of us already know, which is that terrorist extremists have hijacked the Syrian "revolution". Personally I have known this for quite a while now due to the overwhelming evidence that indicates this to be true.

Just to be clear I am not endorsing any claims made from either side since there is no way for me to prove anything that is said in the article or the video but I do believe this to be worthy of concern.

Armed rebels released a second film on the Internet which shows them testing a poisonous chemical agent on an animal in Western Syria, media reports said

The footage shows terrorists testing a chemical substance on a rabbit in the coastal city of Latakia, the Lebanese television al-Manar reported.

In related development, the armed rebels used chemical weapons in their attacks against the Syrian army in Darya district of Reef (outskirts of) Damascus earlier today.

"The terrorists have already thrown three cube-shaped plastic bags towards the (Syrian) army's forces that killed seven forces due to the gases emerging from the bags," a commander of the Syrian Presidential Guard told the Iran-based Arab-language Al-Alam news channel.

The commander noted that a yellow button is installed on the bags and by pushing that a yellow gas came out and those who inhaled it died after nearly one hour.

Since several weeks ago, different media had reported about the presence of chemical weapons in Syria and the possibility of its use by armed rebels.

english.farsnews.com...

The video isn't that graphic but it does show a rabbit being poisoned so viewer discretion is advised.

Terrorists from NATO sponsored Al Qaeda FSA 'Screaming Wind Chemical Battalion' carries out their second experiment on rabbits, this time by forcing a rabbit to drink a contaminated water mixed with a lethal mixture, they called it Sunnah 2, their first experiment was also on rabbits but by contaminating the air, and warn they'll contaminate Latakkia's main fresh drinking water Alssin spring with their lethal mixture.

On a closer look at the terrorist, wait.. Isn't that a NATO issued uniform he's wearing?!

This is relevant to another thread I posted on the Syrian chemical weapon situation where Syrian officials stated that they fear that they will be framed for the use of chemical weapons in a letter to the United Nations.

Syria to U.N.: 'Serious fear' it will be framed for the use of chemical weapons

Perhaps their fears were legitimate?

Russia claims that the Syrian chemical weapons are currently secure but Russia has been known to favor the Assasd regime and take their side when certain claims are made.

Syria has acted to consolidate its chemical weapons into "one or two" places to prevent rebels capturing them, Russia's foreign minister says.

Sergei Lavrov said the weapons had previously been "scattered" across the country and they were "under control" for the time being.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Israeli officials have also made this claim.

Syria's chemical weapons are still secure despite the fact that President Bashar al-Assad has lost control of parts of the country, a senior Israeli defence official said on Sunday.

www.reuters.com...

Let us all hope that these chemicals are not unleashed on the people of Syria and neighboring countries because if this were to happen it would certainly be a SHTF scenario that none of us want to see.
edit on 12/23/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
What I would like to know is where they are getting those agents from.. Not long ago one of the biggest issues was any agent or nuke falling into the hands of people like the ones in the video. They aren't from the Syrian stocks and it has been proven that Assad was only moving his weapons so they didn't ge into the hands of extremists. With that, the weapons can be secured together instead of being targeted on multiple fronts. Something stinks and who ever is allowing this crap to get in their hands needs a good pounding themselves.
edit on 23-12-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Those idiots can not even mix a beaker properly...

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
SICK

so they plan to contaminate the water and poison their enemies killing a couple of thousand innocent people on the way?

I have nothing to say apart from

US/NATO/Turkey/Saudi/Qatar are a bunch of criminals

Know thy enemy!

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Something stinks and who ever is allowing this crap to get in their hands needs a good pounding themselves.

You raise a valid point. This does not appear to be from Assad's stock so where is it coming from?

We can only speculate but there are multiple parties who could be guilty.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Its sickening. The likes of the UN will allow this to continue yet if Assad even takes a step, what ever way it is, he is condemned. It wouldn't surprise if the chemicals were coming from Saudi Arabia.. They are sending convicted criminals over and I'm sure they wouldn't have any problems with releasing this crap all over the country. I'm waiting for the day that they kill a swarm of people and the west point the finger straight at Assad.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I guess the still see this as a viable option to kick off the main event.Using it in mass very soon seems to be on the table.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
This whole Syria deal is being spun as a Déjà Vu of Iraq.

The media is just betting on the masses having a memory lapse before the last 7 years..

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruptedstructure

They don't have to worry about that. Most people never stopped buying the BS. Its a sad state of affairs when people in the West can be manipulated so easy and thousands can be slaughtered because people in our countries find it to hard to question the so called official stories from our governments. They would rather wave their flag and promote genocide.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
THIS IS STUPIDDDDDDDD

Maybe I've spent too much time over the last 4 years on ATS but I have a hard time believing anything anymore....

You mean to tell me that rebels, who are really al-qaeda fighters undercover, and are really being supported by the US govt, are so stupid, that they consider a "threat" to be a youtube video???

I believe this all to be a propaganda lie. Main question: WHY WAS THIS VIDEO MADE???

If the gas works, and we already know it worked over a month ago on the other 2 rabbits why not just use it??

Any ideas?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by unphased

Well according to the article in the OP, chemical weapons have been used. I provided an article that discusses the video, and in the article it mentions the use of chemical weapons against the Syrian army and seven soldiers were killed.

I do not know whether any of this is true since as you mentioned it is difficult to believe ANYTHING coming out of that region from all parties involved.

Personally, I do believe that there is some truth behind the video and the article, but that is my opinion based on the events that have unfolded over the last year and a half.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Israel and the US fear the weapons could fall into the hands of radical Islamists fighting Mr Assad or the Lebanese Shia group, Hizbollah. "We are monitoring developments in Syria, where there are dramatic developments almost daily," the Israeli prime minister said.

"We need to stay level-headed; the entire world is dealing with this. At the moment, chemical weapons are under control. The opposition is not managing to defeat him and he is not defeating the opposition, though more and more parts of Syria are no longer under his control and that is what matters."

It seems the Israeli's are starting to panic a bit now, and the realization that the global jidhi's have hijacked this revolution.

There are four advance chemical-weapons production facilities in Syria and Assad made it clear he would never commit Syrian suicide by using them, one near Aleppo, Hama, Homs and Latakia, as well as scores of storage facilities spread throughout the country, now i'm guessing Russia has these place's locked down 'hopefully'.

Now if these Islamist jihidi's do get hold of of these weapons, then Hamas is the last of Israel's problems, and i personally think this whole Syrian project has backfired on the west and Israel bigtime, as it got out of control, and everyone is now fighting everyone.

I'm still finding it hard to understand how America is supporting the FSA Islamist's, whats the end game in this. ?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Boy those AlCIADA boys have some high quality DUSTmasks...

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Here's the footage of the surviving SAA soliders from the FSA chemical gas attack being treated in hospital

It's said to have been Nerve Gas, and HERE is another surviving SAA soldier, and this one is also blinded from the FSA Gas Attack.

Looks like Obama's red line has been crossed, but not by Assad, but by the Islamist FSA, this also makes the FSA threat of contaminating the water supply valid now.
edit on 23-12-2012 by snapperski because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by unphased
THIS IS STUPIDDDDDDDD

Maybe I've spent too much time over the last 4 years on ATS but I have a hard time believing anything anymore....

You mean to tell me that rebels, who are really al-qaeda fighters undercover, and are really being supported by the US govt, are so stupid, that they consider a "threat" to be a youtube video???

I believe this all to be a propaganda lie. Main question: WHY WAS THIS VIDEO MADE???

If the gas works, and we already know it worked over a month ago on the other 2 rabbits why not just use it??

Any ideas?

Very stupid indeed but now go back and check out how many times we've fallen for crap like this.

The thing is.... you can make all sorts of chaos on the ground. The politicians are not there to see it. They are in an office somewhere. They just hear "bull# is happening... DO something about it"

They send "help" that is requested by whoever is holding the policy in it for them. It's not the executives job to sort the little crap out. Someone that high up can handle the position by trusting in the delegated powers.

It's a bad way.... but that is how business is conducted.

If most people looked closer, they may very well have a change of heart.

They are doing the typical things terrorist do... go in and stir up trouble. Haven't you ever noticed how many of this "rebels" worldwide are smiling.... like they are drunk at a party?

It's like being given a beer and big hammer and told to go do demo... for them.
Yeah, they know they could get hurt.... but some people are risk takers even if there is no meaning in the risk... we know this.

They are not used to us watching so close. It's not just us though. There is government in the world that knows damn well what is going on.... it's just having the opportunity to put it in people's faces, even their own associates.

Welcome to the world of many of the higher rungs not having a clue what it's like in the world... so their concerns simply get compartmentalized. The chaos mongers got very used to that world. We are still in that world, but we have things we didn't have before. We don't have enough jobs to go around and have so many machines to do stuff... we have time to sit and watch the world.

This is good.

If this was the 70s... this event would be mainly word of mouth.

If this were the 90s there would be a tape to convince some already sold out politician but it would be lost and there would be a scandal.

The internet is extremely important.

If someone tries to take THAT.... be very concerned.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I'm confused by this. Everything I saw on twitter had symptoms that looked to me like simple chlorine gas poisoning.

IE a doctor reported all victims had dilated pupils.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
sorry, darn double post.

edit on 23-12-2012 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Didn't you know manufacturing and using weapons will save your floundering economy? We obviously need more chemical weapons, not less.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Can't we just convince them that instead of using a rabbit to test the poison they should volunteer themselves to test it. Just explain to them that its a great honor to martyr yourself testing the new weapon of jihad on yourself. That they will get not 72 but 144 virgins!

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Wasn't there a time limit on the effectiveness of these chemical weapons? I thought it was approx. a month? Does anyone know anything about that? I thought I saw a thread when this all started about a month ago making this claim.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join