Terrorists Release Second Film Showing Chemical Weapons Test in Western Syria

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if israel supplied the chemicals to radical groups... It's their wish for Assad to be removed so that they can have one less "enemy" to be "scared of" or be "victimized" by...

Also it can give them the excuse to attack Hamas again because we all know that if one group gets it well some other one will get it to use on the eternal victim... This will probably be the perfect excuse for israel to then finish off their land theft and get rid of all palestinian land... Sort of a false flag like situation...

I can easily see it as being Mossad/CIA to help get Assad out...
edit on 12/12/23 by Magnum007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
*YAWN

seriously, if you have chemical weapons, just use them, dont keep telling us you are going to use them, just use them.

im so sick of this talk, which leads me to believe this is just another empty gesture from the laughing stock of the world

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

seriously, if you have chemical weapons, just use them, dont keep telling us you are going to use them, just use them.

Be careful what you wish for, Do you not know the horrors that come to families/people when chemical weapons are used?

disgusting!

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
This is from the Rebels! I have been saying that the "Rebels" are from the Muslim Brotherhood. They have been killing the citizens that will not fight for/with them. I am not saying that Assad is a good person but, if we want what has happened in Libya, Tunisia, and Egypt to happen in Syria, then we will overthrow Assad. At least we know what we are dealing with in Assad. We did with Mubarak in Egypt yet we helped throw him out in the name of "democracy". Their democracy is different than ours! we should realize this and smartly take a step back from all this and let it play out. We are seeing a very bad spirit move through the Middle East. Take heed not to support these rebels!

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
right off the bat..

we know this is a terrorist ..

because he's wearing a mask.....

ANYONE can say what they want and wear a mask.. ANYONE..

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
right off the bat..

we know this is a terrorist ..

because he's wearing a mask.....

ANYONE can say what they want and wear a mask.. ANYONE..

No one said that...

You obviously did not read the OP as it was pointed out that we do not know who this is.

But that's okay, let your preconceived notions govern your thought process instead of actually looking into what is happening.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by DarknStormy

Something stinks and who ever is allowing this crap to get in their hands needs a good pounding themselves.

You raise a valid point. This does not appear to be from Assad's stock so where is it coming from?

We can only speculate but there are multiple parties who could be guilty.

Maybe Experimental Chemicals? what better way to discreetly test on human subjects while no one is looking?

Ahh maybe i am just speculating way too much.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
reply to post by jazzguy

Be careful what you wish for, Do you not know the horrors that come to families/people when chemical weapons are used?

disgusting!

Agreed!! i am kurdish and i am sure you all have heard of Halabja in 1988 in Kurdistan?
Its not humane!!

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
these guys need putting to sleep them selve.these people will never learn and never grow up.it is all they know and its a sad way to live.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Here's the latest Council on Foreign Relations report relating to chemical weapons in Syria:
www.cfr.org...

Rest assured, they've outlined the steps that need taken, these steps will be followed.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ObservingYou

The CFR is nothing more than a tool that the NWO uses to forward their agenda. Anything that comes straight from the CFR should be feared and scrutinized. If the CFR is up to something, it's no good.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I've been sitting here thinking about the situation, as I cannot place the entire issue in perspective, as I do not know what the truth really is. I have a good idea, but there are so many players that things get complicated. However, I cannot help but wonder why these guys are even making these videos, and I am also wondering if those in the video represent who they say they represent. They might, but they might not.

They seem to me like the type of group who would not hesitate to use these agents if they really had them. Why give away what you are going to do beforehand? That is just stupid, even for them. Why let the entire world know what you have, thus making yourself more of a high priority target for certain groups? Why not just start using it, leaving people to wonder who did it, at least for a time? This is partly why I cannot make up my mind as to what is going on. It just does not make any sense.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
You know what's strange, its not really anymore effective than bombs or guns (without missle delivery). I think its all show to garer international outrage and to get people talking chemical weapons, get some horror stories out there. Maybe not maybe it's a fear campaign against the enemy, either way it's not good. I appreciate your honest reporting, it is impossible to tell who is doing what and trying to blame it on the other guy, BUT I will say the Syrian regime has more to lose than these mercenary "rebels."

What's with the bags with a yellow button in them? It has to be a common and technological system to release gas or it would kill the person throwing it, so any ideas?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

After reading on.. I'm certain what's going to happen. We are going to see a mass casualty event in Syria with civilians poisoned. Then if they can put the blame on the regime someones going in there. Shouldn't be too hard with the pictures of dead civilians and western media.

Imagine how bad it would be to worry over drinking your only clean water because some terrorists being supported and touted as rebel freedom fighters are threatening to poison you wells?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by KurdishKing

They say they have studied at a Syrian university so I am thinking that maybe they have picked up their new trade in the field of Chemistry. If not, then the agents are being smuggled in from abroad. Its hard to tell because of the limited information. They are more worried about their Jihad than anything else by the looks of it.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

About the yellow bags...I have never heard of them until I came across the links in my OP, and have since come across a Press TV link that talks about the same. I know neither of these sources are considered very credible around here by most members so I made sure to point out that it could be either way because all outlets from all sides are state sponsored and have an agenda which is why we should question everything regardless of our preconceived notions.

I agree with you that Assad would have much more to lose by using these chemicals compared to the "rebel" mercs you mentioned.

I really don't know, but if these reports of chemicals being used on Syrian troops are true then I think we are going to hear about much worse events some time soon.

It could also be Assad spreading propaganda via the outlets he is allied with but my guess on this is that the rebels have somehow gained access to some type of chemical...just my guess though as it cannot be proven either way.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
You know that they are *mwah* just right when the meat falls right off the bone.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by sajuek
You know that they are *mwah* just right when the meat falls right off the bone.

Can you elaborate because I think I'm missing your point...

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

I somehow missed this post until now...

This does help support some of the theories I have been contemplating, this is not good and either way will be used as an excuse for direct intervention. Thankfully those with the egg on their face will be exposed, there is no hiding what is going on no matter how deep undercover they are.

I am very fearful that they would actually use this chemical in the water supply, just imagine the consequences and aftermath

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Check this out.

Poisonous gas used in Rebel held neighbourhood homs by regime forces medics there say

This video shows medics in a besieged area in Homs city trying to help a person struggling to breath. They say he inhaled poisonous gas sprayed by regime forces in the rebel-held al-Bayada neighbourhood.

And some people are buying this crap Here
edit on 24-12-2012 by snapperski because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join