It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reply to Thomas Crowne

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Damn straight.
I'm pro TC and Gools here, but everybody needs thicker skin.

I move for a procedural vote to not vote. Gools is suspended from the Drama Comittee and returned to Chair of Advaced High Quality Posting. The Senior Senator from Alabama, TC, has had his name striken from the record, and I'm off to do a bit of EdSinger hunting with lackeys in Ohio. Mirth has a minivan at the ready for interns interested in toting my gun.

I call recess and now return you to pretending none of this ever happened.

Couple of rungs down on the evolutionary scale and I get relegated to minivan duty, interns, have your blue dresses ready. RANT, EdSinger hunting? Yes, he's in season, but what's the goal? A trophy for the mantle or a feast at the table? Either option seems less than palatable, how about we frame the November 3rd front page of the New York Times announcing George's victory and bake a can of Spam and call it even. Besides the thought of you traipsing through the marsh in Wal-Mart hunting gear with the tags still on may impede my ability to drive (it's that whole inferior cognitive ability of my primate brain). Well thank the Second Amendment for your photo op flip flop.

Van Pool Monkeys, not just for being the designated driver anymore...

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I wanna go! I wanna go! I'll man the beer cooler if you'll let me go!

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I'am a Canadian, i don't know what's going on, BUT I'LL BE DAMNED TO LET A FELLOW CANADIAN BE FLAMED !

lol

Deep

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I'm not sure I got into this...but I found my name in a quote and feel the need to respond here.

LadyV, I don�t think there have been many anti-Bush threads in which you did not post. As a matter of fact, I�d say the majority of this site is consumed with frothing Bush-Hate, as you can clearly see in the list of recent posts at any given moment. I wouldn�t call anyone �obsessed� in this nuthouse, if I were you. This place is like a DNC meeting without the humor of James Carville!

Honestly I don't think I post in too many anti-Bush threads...I usually get accused of only posting in "Christian threads".....for one thing,,,,,I am not i[]anti Bush...I didn't vote for him and won't again....but I'm not anti Bush. As a matter of fact, I have posted in many Bush threads that I though others were not being very fair towards him, like him or not......fair is fair.....just thought I'd clear that one up as it simply isn't true, for what ever it's worth

[edit on 10/25/2004 by LadyV]

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Otts

That's why I told TC that his calling me names is arousing me.

Care to elaborate on that :lol

Gools and TC, listen to RANT...please.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join