It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Journalist Rare Interview with Syrian Army Soldiers 20th dec

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
UK Journalist Alex Thomson From Channel 4 news finally does some rare interviews with Syrian army soldiers after 6 mths of trying.
You hear the Syrian army soldiers talk about fighting a global Jihad and how surprised they are that the west is supporting these religious jihadi's, and how these Jihadi's are on a global movement and will be on the shores of Europe next, It's a intresting news clip that i though some of you interested in this conflict might want to see.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
One of the most important things to hear is both sides of any conflict.

I found it interesting that the rulebook could be found in English. I wish the whole rulebook was posted somewhere. That would help understand what and how they are thinking.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I wonder how many of those guys are waiting for chance to go over to the other side? Seems like every battle more and more of them change sides. I guess if your Assad you try to keep your most loyal units fighting the rebels and the rest of the Army off on boarders do they do not join the rebels as well.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

I saw that broadcast on Channel 4 and it made me wonder if the mainstream media are trying to change the narrative a little. When this first began, the media were painting the FSA as some kind of democracy loving freedom fighters, who could do no wrong. Now we all know that is not the case and the media is starting to reflect that.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

Many knew the US/CIA were subversively trying to topple the regime in Syria. It's an indirect attack on Russia and challenging it's power in the region. Propaganda was used to get Americans to support a war, but no overwhelming support came, so now it's time to reverse the engines and go on damage control.

The CIA failed, so now it's time to move in a new direction. Destabilizing more neighbors and eventually an attack on Europe indirectly.

The Jihadi's are an American funded force and are Armed by western allies to succeed in their plans. So when people all cry about terrorists in America I think "but you fund them!".
Americans are part of the biggest recent dictatorship hidden as a democracy the world has ever known and they are all too patriotic to stand up against it ironically enough.

Americans are as loyal to their flag as the North Koreans are to Kim Jung Un.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

I wonder how many of those guys are waiting for chance to go over to the other side? Seems like every battle more and more of them change sides.

I like to know were you are getting this information from, please share with the rest of us, as the information i'm getting is most Syrians are not supporting the FSA or the SAA, infact most FSA are now fighting each other more then the Assad regime, and this is the reason it's become a stalemate at this present time.

I don't support any side in this conflict, but what i do know is people like you are pushing a very hard pro Islamist FSA agenda.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This was just posted on the Syrian Sana news channel, so this repressive Assad regime is holding Christmas rave party in Damascus with live DJ's tonight.

I'm sure under the FSA snackbar screamers these kind of parties won't be aloud.

But still it's interesting to know Syrian people are trying to keep normality.

edit on 22-12-2012 by snapperski because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this. It goes to prove what I and others have been saying for years, and is becoming more obvious to the general public by the day. Just one more question left to answer decisively... Why exactly is it the West is hell bent on supporting global Jihad? Is it the deeply entrenched ignorance of modern liberalism or are they really looking to create the next enemy for a new cold war or even world war? Or are they stupid enough to believe Muslim Brotherhood governments will be easier to deal with than the strong arm dictators? Over in Egypt, Morsi is proving that wrong each day. One thing is certain, they are allowing all the pieces to fall into place for the global Islamist movement. Libyan, Qatari, even Australian money has been found on the bodies of the rebels in Damascus. The fighting in Syria is a Jihadi pilgrimage. So far, Assad is doing for the West what we are too weak to do for ourselves.

edit on 2012/12/22 by SteveR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Well, when they knock your door in to cut your head off. Thank Obama and Hillary Clinton before the sword swings downward. Theyre the ones who funded the FSA and let these animals out of their cages. Merry Christmas.
edit on 25-12-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
I wonder how many of those guys are waiting for chance to go over to the other side? Seems like every battle more and more of them change sides. I guess if your Assad you try to keep your most loyal units fighting the rebels and the rest of the Army off on boarders do they do not join the rebels as well.

I wonder how many of those guys are waiting for chance to go over to the other side? Text

So according to you that you wonder how many of those guys are waiting for chance to go over to the Islamist Side? the terrorist side that are threatening Christians? i would have to disagree with you on there.

top topics

join