It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli death squads involved in Sandy Hook bloodbath: Intelligence analyst

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I'm putting this in the "Political Conspiracy" forum due to the source and the absurdity of this claim.

I do believe we now have heard all and any excuses for the horrific shooting that took place at Sandy Hook that range from movies, video games, and now this......

Days later, the Sandy Hook Massacre, the iconic slaughter of twenty small children, is now looking like a terrorist attack, not a “murder suicide.” Was “lone gunman” Adam Lanza a “patsy,” the same word Lee Harvey Oswald used to describe himself before being “silenced” in November 1963?

Today, Michael Harris, former Republican candidate for governor of Arizona and GOP campaign finance chairman, in an internationally televised news broadcast, cited “Israeli revenge” in, what he called, “the terrorist attack in Connecticut.” Harris cited Israeli “rage” against the US and against President Barack Obama. By “Israel,” we mean “Netanyahu.” The mission was to teach America a lesson, knowing that “America would take the punishment, keep “quiet,” and let a ‘fall guy’ take the blame.”

www.presstv.ir...

Evidently Washington is terrified of Israel, their powerful lobby and its relationship with organized crime.

But seriously, this is just too much.
Never expected to read some thing like this.....a little to far fetched IMO.

Still researching this alleged claim.....
[I call BS on this one]

-------------------

ETA: It does make for an interesting read however...

edit on 22-12-2012 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Whether or not the information you’ve provided holds even a grain of truth? There is no way I’m going to believe those children were shot and killed execution style by an autistic boy who was troubled. That and I saw with my own eyes the man in camo taken down in the woods. I saw and heard the woman say she saw a ‘police’ officer in that building armed and shooting (or course all traces of THAT interview disappeared long ago).

Is it Israel? Is it USA? I don’t know.

What I do know - rather - what I would bet my life on? That shooting was a ‘false flag’ as we call it here on ATS and those 26 men women and children died just a step before the Second Amendment because it’s going down.

And once that happens? The USA is through.

peace

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

We discussed this in depth in this thread:

Iran pointing the finger at Israel for Sandy Hook shootings

Not saying close this thread, just another place to read more..
edit on 12/22/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

My apologies....did a quick "search" and did not see this topic listed.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Here's the video. Skip to 11:45. He says it very clearly.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by DanUKphd

Thank you very much for the video...

snarky

ETA: Boy, he doesn't hold back, does he?!
And the young Lady does a good job of controlling the debate.
Candy Crowley should watch and learn from her....[hee,hee]

edit on 22-12-2012 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I think I have to wonder what Israel did to anger him so much. He's a failed candidate and a former GOP money man for the campaigns. I'm missing his background or experience to have the knowledge he claims to have or the judgement to determine what is credible or what isn't. After all, he;s claiming a conspiracy that seems invisible to all who matter. Odd thing there.

I'd also HAVE to note here, the News source is Iranian State News... Err...Kinda biased against Israel aren't they?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
wow...

one week before the norway massacre, norway voted on supporting palestine!

thats heavy info

awesome video, ive got a feeling the guy from phoenix is telling the truth

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
Whether or not the information you’ve provided holds even a grain of truth? There is no way I’m going to believe those children were shot and killed execution style by an autistic boy who was troubled. That and I saw with my own eyes the man in camo taken down in the woods. I saw and heard the woman say she saw a ‘police’ officer in that building armed and shooting (or course all traces of THAT interview disappeared long ago).

Is it Israel? Is it USA? I don’t know.

What I do know - rather - what I would bet my life on? That shooting was a ‘false flag’ as we call it here on ATS and those 26 men women and children died just a step before the Second Amendment because it’s going down.

And once that happens? The USA is through.

peace

Also, people need to look at this new video:

Does anyone still think there's no agenda here?

Come on AMERICANS, be AMERICAN about this and DEMAND your leaders act to end gun violence! Gee, I wonder what the ramifications of that is.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
wow...

one week before the norway massacre, norway voted on supporting palestine!

thats heavy info

awesome video, ive got a feeling the guy from phoenix is telling the truth

Yes, The German Chancellor Frau A.Merkel also had a run in with them after upsetting them; her helicopter nearly crashed. I remember reading about it on here and in the media at the time.

It is NOT Israeli people doing this. It is an International Group; Britain, U.S, Israel, France, everywhere; the "in" club.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I've been staying away from all of the Sandy Hook threads, but opened this one when I saw it was yours. I agree- this is absurd! I guess it was just a matter of time until somebody publicly blamed Israel for this just like they get blamed for everything else bad in the world.

I know conspiracy theorists are going to naturally blame the government, especially since the govt. is using this incident to push a gun control agenda. Just because the government uses a situation to further their agenda doesn't mean they perpetrated the incident in question- just means they jumped on that horse and are going to ride it 'til the cows come home!

As far as Israel causing this tragedy- what would Israel have to gain from American's possibly losing their 2nd Amendment rights? Nothing! It would be furthering the NWO agenda which is what they absolutely do not want! America is nearly Israel's last friend/ally. If America gives in completely to the NWO agenda Israel will be left hanging out to dry all by themselves. They absolutely do not want that!

The entire premise that the Sandy Hook tragedy was perpetrated Israel is just hate propaganda.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I am not sure this is not a totally biased report. PressTV is an arm of the Iranian Revolutionary Council. They will report anything that is potentially damaging to the US and Israel. That being said there is a lot about this shooting that does not add up. 4 things in particular I do not get. 1. How did Victoria Soto's sister post to Twitter before the attack happened? twitter.com... She sent the tweet at 8:01 on Dec 14th.. a full 90 minutes before attack began. 2. How did the Principal of the School call the paper to report the attack and why would she do so to begin with? Considering she was one of the first people shot. imageshack.us... 3.The car the shooter drove has been reported to be his mothers but when checked the License plate came back registered to a felon who lived 30 miles away and was also apprehended after the attack. 4. How was it possible the donation page for one of the little girls killed was set up as well on Dec 10th (4 days before the attack).
edit on 22-12-2012 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Proof and logic are overwhelming.....
Israel is upset over something unknown Obama did so it sent killers to murder kids.....
This is basically all the basis and the background for the "intelligence" analysis.
Yeah. Using this tragedy for political agenda of hate...
Yuck.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Now they have Hollywood pushing it too...
Its fixed!

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GArnold

3.The car the shooter drove has been reported to be his mothers but when checked the License plate came back registered to a felon who lived 30 miles away and was also apprehended after the attack.

Has that been confirmed yet by legit sources?
Haven't heard that particular bit of info......

One part that was interesting to me was the older brother had said he had not seen his younger brother in about 2 yrs. or so.....yet the shooter was found with the older brother's ID on him. Which the ID was never reported stolen or lost.....

There are some inconsistencies but I don't know if it has to do with poor MSM reporting or some thing else.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

PressTV........

From the Country that sources and plagiarizes The Onion as an actual news source.

That's ALL you need to know.

Pathetic.

S&F for pointing out the audacity of a Country trying to sensationalize an already Tragic situation.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Not sure if you watched the video that DanUKphd posted but at the 11:45 marker, Michael Harris, former Republican candidate for governor of Arizona and GOP campaign finance chairman, lets loose against Israel and does blame them for the tragedy.

Why he believes this or what he was smoking, I haven't got a clue.

What is very sad is, it seems like every body is taking advantage of this tragedy to push some kind of agenda, including the administration.

They could have had a little decency and waited until after the New Year before they attacked guns, video games, movies, and now it looks like Israel too.
Just saying......

edit on 23-12-2012 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
the jeeeeeeews !!!!

that didn't take long'

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

People are talking out of both sides of their mouths.......

None of it makes sense. Most of it is BS.

Period.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

People are talking out of both sides of their mouths.......

None of it makes sense. Most of it is BS.

Period.

Yep...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join