It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

greetings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
hello ATS!

I AM merkabic1.

i'll probably be spending the majority of my time in the metaphysical department of this site but you'll see me all around i'm sure. fragile earth will be my second home.

Earth changes are real.
Gaia is awake now.

hope you're ready!
I AM

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Today is an odd day to join. It's the end of a half decade old civil war of the "I think the world is ending" vs "you're an idiot" camps.

So it's not really a good indicator of what the site is really like.

or is it?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by merkabic1

Welcome to the Family.....the world didn't end, so I expect some contributions from you in the forums....

Des

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Welcome merkabic1...

i'll probably be spending the majority of my time in the metaphysical department of this site but you'll see me all around i'm sure. fragile earth will be my second home.

Looks like we won't run into one another too often on these boards...

With that said, enjoy your time here and make the most of it.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Welcome to the family. Here we all are
. Your a brave soul

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

today is the perfect day to join. now that big distraction is out of the way.

hopefully everyone who was looking to ascend on this date has returned their thinking to this dimension and are now capable of looking at the future a bit more rationally.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Welcome Merkabic1 and it's great to meet ya. I have recently been getting more interested in the metaphysical forum myself. There is a good deal of information to ponder over that way. Really interesting stuff I have never even considered before. I'll most likely be seeing there from time to time.
Enjoy

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by CrabApple

pleasure to meet you, too. there sure is a lot of information there. can't wait to add my own little special touch to the forum...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use
What are P F K W S

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Welcome to the forum, this is a great place to share information - Enjoy it

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS esteemed new member!

SInce you are into the metaphysical I would like to show you something you probably never saw before. It comes from China, it is truly something extraordinary and it is free of charge. It is called Falun Dafa Qi Gong and is based on Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance in daily life. Then there are also exercises and meditation to improve your body. It has worked wonders for me.

Please check it out: Falun Dafa Qi Gong

I wish you all the best in the future!

top topics

join