It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[2012] The New Age Has Arrived. *A Full Delineation of The Things to Come*

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
On December 21, 2012, at around 15:50 UTC "Gangnam Style" became the first video in the history of the Internet to be viewed more than a billion times.

"Gangnam Style" topped China's Baidu 500 download list and was labelled by state-controlled media as having a "divine melody."

Its signature dance moves were attempted by many notable political leaders such as the British Prime Minister David Cameron, U.S. President Barack Obama, and UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon, who hails it as a "force for world peace."

"We have tough negotiations in the United Nations. In such a case I was also thinking of playing Gangnam Style-dance so that everybody would stop and dance. Maybe you can bring UN style."

-------
Wow something big really did happen!

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
So Sticky you posted quite openly that you wanted to kill dissenters - those that disagree with your viewpoint. That is hardly debating. You furthermore debased yourself by posted nothing more than an overt ad hominem.

There have been many rulers that simply wiped out the dissenting groups. I placed a list of those names in my post. You think that stating that you would kill off dissenters is somehow different than the actions taken by mass murderers? You will find that most people would not agree with that position.

The unanswered question in the post which I placed at the end was why you think that it matters that this other thread has posts from you that spell out little about your position.

Here we have a thread pretending that 2012 was in some vague way different. The claims are vague and amount to nothing. At some point in time it has to be realized that 2012 was a hoax constructed by con artists that wanted the money of the gullible. In that they succeeded admirably.

You claim a debate is happening? Still waiting for you to state a position. Drop the commentary which is really a reflection of yourself and state a position.
edit on 27-12-2012 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
moved here and banned per the following:

Originally posted by Apocryphon

Fellow members of ATS, I must now come clean and confess that everything I've posted in my previous threads is complete BS that I made up for entertainment, and as an experiment to see how much of a following I could get. My method was to present myself as an inspiring leader with strong oratory skills, spiritual promises, and first-hand knowledge of certain conspiracies.

In reality I am just a kid who is on winter break from school, was bored and thought it would be fun to see how much of a cult-like following I could get if I presented myself a certain way.

I'm not on the run from the government, I've never been a research subject at SRI, I've never met Ingo Swann or Hal Pufhoff, and I've never been able to induce an OBE (although I do believe in them). The historical information I presented about Scientology and the CIA is all true, however I don't possess any first-hand experience with these events, I only presented what can already be researched on the internet. The information I presented about interlaced planes of existence via different frequency vibrations is just a theory I dreamed up, thinking it *could* be how the universe works, but I don't have any special way of knowing that such an idea is truth.

It was a fun experiment while it lasted and to some extent it worked, but I no longer have the time to keep it up, so I decided it would be best to present the actual truth.

edit on 12/27/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

One day Stereo, one day. I'm sure I won't see it in my lifetime, but I do expect mankind to get there. I guess its the optimist in me. In reality, I have to admit nothing changed on 12/21/2012 in this dimension we live in. I feel the same, everything is the same. Every theory I was able to conceive in my head about that day. It was all false.

But, for people that are nutters like me, the date will still be significant. I will begin spreading the message that it is still possible. I'll do my part in trying to get people to imagine. I'll encourage people to change. To work together, to build a better world that is a return to natural living and a brotherhood of mankind as a whole. It isn't impossible, I don't believe it is impossible.

I don't even remember what I posted that got removed. I don't want to kill anyone, there is no way I said anything remotely close to actually killing people. I just wish people cared more about the guy next to them instead of investing so much into themselves. Everyone is everyone's burden. This I truly believe.

I guess I'm a new age communist, one that hates government, but wants the entire world to share with everyone else.

I should also point out. I don't wish to receive anything from this change. I'm fine with my own life. I just hate to see indifference and suffering. Not only that, but I think the earth is suffering as well.

I'm leaving ATS for a bit again, I'm starting a small business
(true story)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sticky

I agree with that. Even though nothing happened, that is only testament to the fact that mankind is DOING nothing. Apparently, worldwide compassion is nothing to aim for. Apparently, empathy and caring are not worth the trouble.

We can make it happen. But we must choose to. And so far, I see no one making that choice. Caring for our own families isn't good enough, there are people who don't have a family to care for them. There are hundreds of people dying every day from problems that could easily be solved if only we CARED! I guess no one does. Who would've guessed?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by sticky

I agree with that. Even though nothing happened, that is only testament to the fact that mankind is DOING nothing. Apparently, worldwide compassion is nothing to aim for. Apparently, empathy and caring are not worth the trouble.

We can make it happen. But we must choose to. And so far, I see no one making that choice. Caring for our own families isn't good enough, there are people who don't have a family to care for them. There are hundreds of people dying every day from problems that could easily be solved if only we CARED! I guess no one does. Who would've guessed?

Im curious if you are angry at all for the OP hoaxing this thread? And its honest curiosity. Or does it not bother you? I for one would feel very let down, but thats me. You seem to be more even keeled than I am.

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join