It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[2012] The New Age Has Arrived. *A Full Delineation of The Things to Come*

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

The atom is not made up of space. The atom creates space. What you wrote about nature as empty space is nonsense and how can a particle be one dimensional with no thickness if it vibrates? The particle has to have thickness to vibrate.
reply to post by TRUELIES11

Here is a read.... for you. wiki.answers.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Apocryphon

You were wrong deal with it. Sheesh. Go join your Elenin friends

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRUELIES11

These "strings" all vibrate at the same single consistent unchanging frequency.

Again your information is wrong. It seems you have it backwards. The particles are not the same frequency.
edit on 22-12-2012 by TRUELIES11 because: (no reason given)

Again, a link just for you... lol

www.physicsclassroom.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

As previously stated, all physical interactions in the universe are really just constructive and destructive interference of vibrations at the subatomic level. This begs the question, what happens when a vibration of a different frequency than that of the fundamental frequency of the universe is introduced? The answer, just as with the radio, is nothing. This means that parallel planes of existence can exist in the same space, at the same time, without one being able to affect or interact with the other in any way, as long as the fundamental frequencies of those planes are different. All physical interactions in the "other" plane of existence simply consist of constructive and destructive interference of vibrations in that frequency. Although these frequencies cannot interact directly, information can still be exchanged between them. Consider a group of people talking on a ham radio on a certain frequency. Two of them briefly switch frequencies to talk about something they don't want the group to hear. On their new frequency, however, another person they didn't expect gives them some information. They then switch back to their original frequency and relay that information to the group. Information has then been exchanged between frequencies, via entities with the ability to tune into, and broadcast from, different frequencies.

I can tell you what happens. Have a look at the picture.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
The larger triangle with the circles represents planet Earth and the plane people are living on. The smaller triangle is actually larger but because of the distance from the Sun, it looks smaller. The smaller triangle represents a physical planet inside the Sun which in a sense is on the same plane.

How is that? When you look in the mirror, The face you see is not who you are. You are looking at the face of the person from inside the Sun. When you look at people, the people are not the people you are looking at. So what you have is different frequencies interfering with people because people are not matched with their correct frequencies.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

The Eden story is simply a metaphor for the no-nonsense measures these powerful beings took to make sure we never attained the knowledge needed to transcend our bodies and manipulate our own realities at will. They wanted slaves, trapped in a material reality, while they enjoy ruling these beings at their will with fear and violence.

Tell me this. With this shift or change you claim to be happening, where are "these powerful beings" now? Did "they" disappear or just forget about their plan? Eden is a planet inside the Sun.

As with the Eden story, the "gods" had to take measures to prevent mankind from achieving spiritual freedom.

What is it that changed their minds now that people are achieving this "spiritual freedom " you claim that comes about with this "shift" or "change"?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

When a part of that information is false, it means all of the information connected to your answer is false, no matter how true those facts may be.

If you chose the answer I proposed to you which made all of your information false but made sense and there is a part of your information that makes it true, does that not tell you to think again?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
hey my friend, this is all much like the information I receive in one way or another but I seem to get information regarding negative entities that are present and trying hard to derail this expansion that many appear to be experiencing. Do you have information about these also? I am just interested to see if there is any correlation with my info. Its a shame so many choose to attack these experiences some are having, I cannot force people to believe this stuff but neither do I attack them with it. I often wonder why there is so much aggression directed at us from so many when all we do is share what we hear or see. People sit and read what you write and then instead of considering it and dismissing it they feel the need to attack and be negative. Such a shame and a clear demonstration of why we evolve so slowly. Just be nice to each other, you don't need to undermine or attack people who have different thoughts to you, just listen and assimilate if you so desire.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Surely its time to put the 2012 forum back in the archives, let's just wait for another date that will be massively publicised by MSM.

Oh wait MSM are the satanists?

Get on with your life man.

Someone should make a thread on an approximation of how many money was spent paying 2012 fear mongerers, including National Geographic etc.
edit on 22-12-2012 by kykweer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I did not attack Apocryphon but nonsense presented as fact is annoying, not to mention the person pretty much claimed to be a prophet which makes me wonder what that person is going to write about next.

Do you know what it means to be a prophet? Do you know what it is like to have all of the demons against you but they are not able to harm you, to grow old and die naturally?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I'll seriously consider these when anyone takes up the amazing randi's million dollar challenge and wins

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
nonsense to you but not to me or others who have had similar experiences. I am a geneticist of 15 years I worked for the government in Genetic engineering, and I can tell you often what is thought of as fact is nonsense and vice versa. I was abruptly woken from my sleep 5 years ago by beings in my house, my wife has seen them, my father has been with me whilst my vehicle is followed by crazy lights and I have been given information similar to this. Don't totally dismiss aspects of this persons information. We are certainly not alone and we are only just beginning to understand how complex this arena is.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
The new age (Aquarius) doesn't begin until 2658AD, we are still in the age of Pisces for a little while longer.

There's no solid consensus on when either age ends/begins as far as I know.

If I'm wrong please show me why though.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

So this guy only has 45 posts, but 102 flags and 334 stars and posts this nonsense? And ATS is about "denying ignorance"? AND, People wonder why we conspiracy nuts are, well, nuts, one need only read this.

OP, NOTHING happened! It's not because my vibrations are off, or my consciousness is wrong or anything like that, it's because NOTHING HAPPENED, and your next date, the same thing, nothing will happen

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Face facts, this is all wishful thinking. Any change is purely psychosomatic, there has been nothing of any real cosmic significance this year compared to other years. Research NASA's findings. It seems people would rather believe the thousands of years old predictions of the Mayans instead of studying the raw and technologically advanced science of NOW.

Fantastic mad ramblings, you airy fairy types are weak and lack the balance of reason needed to evolve into a truly powerful spirit. You will be chased around by your superstitions your whole life unless you stop and say, okay where is the evidence? Stop deluding yourselves.

This time is great, yet so is all time, from now until eternity.

May man's sick obsession with "the end" be finally put to rest.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublevel6
Face facts, this is all wishful thinking. Any change is purely psychosomatic, there has been nothing of any real cosmic significance this year compared to other years. Research NASA's findings. It seems people would rather believe the thousands of years old predictions of the Mayans instead of studying the raw and technologically advanced science of NOW.

Fantastic mad ramblings, you airy fairy types are weak and lack the balance of reason needed to evolve into a truly powerful spirit. You will be chased around by your superstitions your whole life unless you stop and say, okay where is the evidence? Stop deluding yourselves.

This time is great, yet so is all time, from now until eternity.

May man's sick obsession with "the end" be finally put to rest.

We will be continued to be called sheep/assleep/trolls/disinfo agents its sad really
Even when proven wrong we will be called the dumb ones yet again ...

Just hope the next batch start off civil without the what are you doing on here if you dont believe.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

rasp..

I honestly can't even follow this thing... people are speaking in weird riddles or some foreign language I cannot grasp.. i mean a planet inside the sun and then ridiculing the OP for his belief.. unbelievable madness going on here...

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Be mindfull of what you believe and what you actually know.

Who really is in a position to factually state nothing happened or isn't happening. It has only been in humanity's extreamly recent history that we can measure that which is not obvious to our five basic senses.

Please remeber how those who proclaimed that the earth revolved around the sun when any idiot with eyes could plainly see it is the sun the moves across the sky.

How many people are there on ATS who comment about aliens or UFO's when the is still no factual evidence that these exist.

Accepting that which you are yet to know does not mean you have to agree with it, it means that you allow your self conscious mind to respond with reason rather than resort to our predictable reactive rejective state that has been the cause of our continual diminishment for most of our known history.

Be mindfull that rejecting a persons belief only justifies its esculation.................

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I am a new member of ATS and wanted to thank the OP for his words of wisdom. I don't know exactly what I believe, but I hope to be confronted with new ideas and concepts while I am here. I am disappointed that I had to dig through so many off- topic and ego posts to find honest questions and responses to the OP.

I know I don't have all the answers so I suppose I am not comfortable with ridiculing and belittling the ideas of others like some of you seem to be. I look forward to learning and exploring new ideas with all of you!

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Why are people so pissed off about this notion of a better future? You guys have got some serious pessimistic tendencies you know that?

All he's saying is to continue your life as per usual, and pay closer attention to yourself. Why is that so offensive? Humans are a strange race indeed! So many of you seem to want to stay in a world of war & greed & suffering & hopelessness & despair. Well, it's your right to desire that kind of existence. But personally, I'm over it, and I'm looking forward to a better one. If it doesn't happen, then so what? I tried. Sue me if you don't like it.

edit on 23/12/2012 by TheAnarchist because: ~

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join