It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something IS UP. The Sun Is so bright today, I almost got blind!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Do not look at the sun ride now, something is happening. What can be wrong? I never seen it so bright before.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izak4K
Do not look at the sun ride now, something is happening. What can be wrong? I never seen it so bright before.

Looking at the sun is harmfull to your eyes on any given day. Please don't do it. Not today, not any day. End of the world or not, never look directly into the sun.

Seriously...some people.

link   
Man no one is on ATS right now.

Anything else out of the ordinary goin on?

link   
The sun has been pretty active. That could be why that transformer blew up in Maryland or wherever.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Oh. And you probably shouldn't be looking at the sun.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah

only us without bunkers left...ahahah

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Izak4K

Cloud cover is so thick here, I am not even sure where the Sun is...it is roughly daylight, so presume it is out there somewhere. However, I don't think it is ever wise to look directly at the Sun, no matter how bright or un-bright it is

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
In my entire life I have never seen it so bright. Can we get some experts on this, to check out what is going on.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by bellagirl

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah

only us without bunkers left...ahahah

I'm still here for about 45 more minutes at least..

Glad to see some of my favorite posters haven't ascended yet

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Wow, the sun is bright, that is definitely strange.

/sarcasm
edit on 21-12-2012 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Now I called several people here in EU. They all looked at it and told me the same thing i tell you.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Izak4K

The sun is always bright!!!
edit on 21/12/2012 by DaMouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Izak4K

Yes, I am a Sun Expert. This is a matter that I find to be of great importance, so I jumped right on this! After going through the stacks and stacks of data that we have available, we were able to confirm that the sun is exactly as bright as it's suppose to be. I hope this helps.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Eat a carrot and roll a brick down your driveway. I heard that this helps decrease the sun's luminosity. If you don't have a driveway, roll the brick down a sidewalk. If you have no access to a sidewalk, throw a left-foot sock out of your window, making sure that it hits at least two birds and one stone on the way out; this may work just as well.

It's too early for the sun here, but I'll take your word for it that it is brighter today, than any day before.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
It seems like The sun ,here, has been more bright than usual the past few days...but that could have just been my hangover kicking in! With all the Christmas and Holiday parties going on......

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
TIL: The sun is bright, don't stare at it!

2nd?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Wait.... Are y'all saying that staring at the sun will make you go blind?

Are you sure?

I always thought you would go blind if you played with your................ Oh...... never mind

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Izak4K

That was my first thought,this morning when i was going to work,that the sun is too bright (at least for this time of the year).This kind of "blinding" brightness i only see it in the summer,at least here in Greece.

I don't think it has something to do with the mayan prophecy,i just verify what the OP says.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
i just thinks somone broke the dimmer switch... you should probably check with the dimmer switch compnay that made the switch for the sun, they might help you.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

If you stare at it long enough, it gets darker. But so does everything else. Stop looking at it.
edit on 21-12-2012 by Cuervo because: PSA

top topics

<<   2 >>

join