It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is not quite right with these training exercises

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
First of all My heart goes out to the family and friends of the Sandy Hook Area. Sorry if this has been said before but can you recall those school drills that the kids had to go through with the police about pretending to be dead? This makes no sense every time a drill happens something bad either on the same day or months later at the same location. What are they trying to tell us. Like for instance the London bombing that all emergency crews were having a training day of preparing for a terrorist attack where it actually took place. Lots of evidence that involves these so called preparedness exercises makes you wonder because they are at the right place at the right time, either they are behind it all or they are at the wrong place at the wrong time. I'd like to hear your views.
edit on 12/20/1212 by Sk8ergrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Hey,
Synergy was my first guess.

Heck, I don't know!

Sorry,
I realize I'm in the out-field about now...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

lol don't worry oh and thanks for your contribution with the links to some theories

what do you think to the police going into schools with guns and tell the kids to act dead for training purposes? also would be interesting if sandy hook had a drill maybe someone could find that out.

Found some interesting news: it seems that the DHS was doing some drills in sandy hook

The course will be held at the Sandy Hook Fire Department, address below. Location: 18 Riverside Road, Sandy Hook CT This event is 37 miles from you (06106). 8 AM - 5 PM

Source

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

The 7/7 London bombings, to me, were a coldly calculated false flag designed to divert attention away from the G8 Summit that was in session at the time in Gleneagles,Scotland,where the question of African and other third world debt was being discussed.Remember at the time there were numerous massive rallies and events calling for the annulment of those debts,of course all that fell by the wayside when the summit was adjourned as the PM had to return to London.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Ask Murphy.... it's his law!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nake13

Yes I remember all those rallies in london on same day well done for finding that out

It's disgusting that they will kill just to divert peoples attention for their agenda grrrr

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The London train bombing, was definately a strange coinkydink wasnt it?
So was 9/11 which had the same sort of agencies doing drill in NYC the same day too...!
Then there were the "drills" the Military were doing that supposedly screwed up the fighters responses to the highjackings....And of course it was so coincidental that NONE of the BATF cops showed up for work at Oklahoma City ......But then it was a miracle that three buildings were taken down by only two airplanes as well....
When the goverment kills, it can kill as many as it likes without protest.....I mean 3000 dead at pearl harbour....because the president of that time wanted to get into WW2......lots of money to be made i guess....
They hoaxed the reason to send the 55000 troops to die in that hellish quagmire called vietnam, they all died for the war profiteers and not the stated reasons we were told over and over again....I wonder how many children we killed for the MIC? and full employment in the arms industry?
These people think they are soo high above the common people, that our lives are worthless bargaining chips to be thrown to the winds to save their own skins or jobs or powers...or profits...
They know we are WAKING UP...THEY WILL DO ANYTHING TO RETAIN THEIR GRIP ON POWER.....
Hell they kill all kinds of kids every day.....some because they havent the money for the medicines...some because they are just in the way of other killings....and a host of other not so obvious cold calculated murders....
Like planned starvation of millions of people in Africa.....and elsewhere.....
Anyone who has looked at the last fifty years of history, can point to many instances where the goverments have murdered their own for some agenda.......they do it all the time....why not this time?
When will we stop them?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Star for you for your great research also you are correct that we are all bargaining chips for the gov and that they never get sent down for their crimes against humanity. All we can do is love one another and stay strong in a group.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sk8ergrl
reply to post by loveguy

lol don't worry oh and thanks for your contribution with the links to some theories

what do you think to the police going into schools with guns and tell the kids to act dead for training purposes? also would be interesting if sandy hook had a drill maybe someone could find that out.

Found some interesting news: it seems that the DHS was doing some drills in sandy hook

The course will be held at the Sandy Hook Fire Department, address below. Location: 18 Riverside Road, Sandy Hook CT This event is 37 miles from you (06106). 8 AM - 5 PM

Source

This may not be the one I'm trying to locate; (regards remote control in 1984), in regards to WTC7.

All we get is a finger to point with...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
well considering the amount of emergency drills that happen all over the world to train people as part of OHS; and also a SOP whereever I have worked, your concern seems irrational.

every organisation/ gov dept/school have a responsibility to have these training drills on a regular basis and to be prepared. The amount of People that die from smoke inhalation is incredible, if they had been taught the basics of what to do, a lot of people would still be alive.

During my primary and high school years, I remember having emergency drills.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
If you are going to make statistical claims that training exercises lead to real events, how about providing comparative statistics showing how many training exercises don't lead to real events. Then we can see if your suggestion has any real validity. Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

I understand that drills happen but its a coincidence of them happening at the same spot either same day or months after.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by December21st2012

Stirling has already given you facts of the london bombing and 9/11 the perfect crime is to blame terrorists which are really the gov. Just look at how many have died from so called terrorists that have been trained by our own gov. I'm not saying all drills will lead to tragedy just the ones that TPTB want us to be diverted.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

yeah I can understand how you feel. We were all prepared for an emergency drill just recently and it was a big one because of the size of the area and number of people... and last minute it was called off...very funny...

Then I was talking to a co-worker and we were laughing about it and she told me of an inicident that happened with the previous drill... one of the employees in that section decided to find a quiet spot and have smoko instead of proceeding to the evacuation area. Very funny... they happen on such a regular basis, a lot of people now don't really take them seriously...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

This is the agenda from the illuminati and the comitee of 300:

11. To keep people everywhere from deciding their own destinies by means of one created crisis after another and then "managing" such crises. This will confuse and demoralize the population to the extent where faced with too many choices, apathy on a massive scale will result. In the case of the US, an agency for Crisis Management is already in place. It is called the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), whose existence I first enclosed in 1980.
Source

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I've mentioned the training drills on the major events as well and the thread got closed ^^

it my belief that's how they get normal people to go along with he plan and not know it, they set up some patsy weeks months days a year what eva, they tell the other people oh hey its just like this drill going on to the north, you can call them if you have any questions about what's going to happen for the day. If the people get suspicious and call and someone answers and says" oh yes were too are having a similar drill blah blah" the person who was having red flags is now calmed down and goes along with it.

The other thing is when there's a drill going on , there maybe chatter going on radios to add to confusion so people cannot respond correctly, such as 9/11 amazing how we sent all our planes in the complete opposite direction from each of the supposed terrorist planes, yet up until that day they have intercepted over 1200 flights or something.

and now one close to home for me, over the summer, homeland security released live virus on the trains in boston this summer to test some new scanners (why they would need to do it on a train with live people in a real invironment is beyond me). now the east coast is having people get sick with the like of whooping cough and others , that havent been in this areas for years and now theres over 600 plus in each state. supposed to be harmless virus , a common one, heh and now 4 months later half the east coast is sick with something that was supposed to disapear 100 years ago?

top topics

join