It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

She survived Hitler and wants to warn America.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

Originally posted by Bilk22
The more they seem to "change" the more they stay the same.

Hitler wore pants too, that's why i always go nude.

I think you can put your pants back on. He wore breeches.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
We get it. You think Obama is Hitler. We've seen this before when Bush was in office...and Clinton...and the other Bush...and Reagan...and Carter...and Ford...and Nixon...and Johnson...and Kennedy...and Eisenhower. Can't you guys come up with something new at least? I mean, it's not like you're dealing in facts here so be creative.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Def Youth
We get it. You think Obama is Hitler. We've seen this before when Bush was in office...and Clinton...and the other Bush...and Reagan...and Carter...and Ford...and Nixon...and Johnson...and Kennedy...and Eisenhower. Can't you guys come up with something new at least? I mean, it's not like you're dealing in facts here so be creative.

Well they're all part of the same cabal that's trampling the Constitution. I have no party affiliation any more.

Look if Obama or the next president - if we get to have a "next president" - should just come out and say they want to change, rewrite or do away with the Constitution. Maybe I'll buy into it. But this slight of hand, back door Executive Order attack on the Constitution is BS. Lay the cards on the table. Let the people decide.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

This is a natural cycle for humans and we will repeat it, just like repeating wars, repeating prophecies and repeated cycles.

We are doomed to fail to avoid this because no one ever remembers history and learns from it. As a matter of fact history is written so we don't learn what's important, only what the government wants us to see.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

let's see...your comparing a fear and nationalistic induced nazi rally, with the election of the first black president in americas history rally...please, we here on ATS have brains cells that work, large crowds gathering is the only simile i see , but you obviously see obama as the next hitler...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
Who knew that Austrians voted to be annexed to Germany? Its always portrayed as a hostile take over.

First, they nationalized education. Religion was replaced by worship for the State.

Then came the food rationing via food banks. Food could only be purchased with food stamps.

Next was the draft, one year of required labor.

Women were now "equal to men" and also required to go, so the State established "child care" centers.

Next, they took over health care.

New agencies and regulations were enacted forcing many small businesses to close leaving only the mega corporations.

Then they took the guns. First the registrations then the confiscations.

Had it happened overnight, my countrymen would have fought to the last breath. Instead, we had creeping gradualism. Now, our only weapons were broom handles. The whole idea sounds almost unbelievable that the state, little by little eroded our freedom.”

“America is truly is the greatest country in the world.

“Don’t let freedom slip away.

“After America, there is no place to go.”

edit on 20-12-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

Actually if this has not been mentioned most all of what Hitler and NAZI's did was all legal and passed by the leaders of the people in Germany and other countries...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by AscendedGodMan2012

Originally posted by gladtobehere

I found this to be a very informative read.

She points out that it was all done incrementally.

Who knew that Austrians voted to be annexed to Germany? Its always portrayed as a hostile take over.

First, they nationalized education. Religion was replaced by worship for the State.

Then came the food rationing via food banks. Food could only be purchased with food stamps.

Next was the draft, one year of required labor.

Women were now "equal to men" and also required to go, so the State established "child care" centers.

Next, they took over health care.

New agencies and regulations were enacted forcing many small businesses to close leaving only the mega corporations.

Then they took the guns. First the registrations then the confiscations.

Had it happened overnight, my countrymen would have fought to the last breath. Instead, we had creeping gradualism. Now, our only weapons were broom handles. The whole idea sounds almost unbelievable that the state, little by little eroded our freedom.”

“America is truly is the greatest country in the world.

“Don’t let freedom slip away.

“After America, there is no place to go.”

edit on 20-12-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

HI ATS'ERS,

TAKE BACK YOUR OWN POWER.

HOW?

BY FOLLOWING YOUR "GREATEST JOY".

IGNORE "EVERYTHING" EXCEPT FOR WHAT MAKES YOU "HAPPY".

THE GOOD ILLUMINATI WANT EVERYONE TO GET READY TO EMBARK ON THE GREATEST JOURNEY...

"THE GOOD ILLUMINATI".... The hell is wrong with you?
Also, your caps lock is on, fix that pls

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Propaganda?

Propaganda.

She survived Hitler, but still needs a history lesson, apparently. Forgetting the Red Army was about to march on Europe in 1941, only to be postponed due to Operation Barbarossa.

Forgetting that guns were taken away from "suspicious" people, specifically Jews.

Implying that Austrians having their guns taken away is in any way the same thing as Americans having their guns taken away.

She is a pro-Israeli right-wing politician who seems to be constantly parroting this story of hers. Drawing conclusions that Obama is in any way the same as Hitler and the US is in any way the same as Nazi Germany. Please.

"Hitler" and "Nazi" are buzzwords to invoke a certain response, typically hate and fear, and they know it. Don't get so easily suckered in...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
it is stupid all they can do and the power they give them selves.
even Egypt did not let them get away with it.
so why is america so stupid?

cause in america we would protest but" i have carpool this week so i cant "or i dont have enough vacation time
to go & take up arms lol, we are just intrenched in the minivan-yuppie soccer mom existance & we just dont have time

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
As someone who thinks that a hidden group of powerful people is controlling everything behind the curtains, this demonization of Obama really frustrates me. How many antichrist suspects have we had in the past, and how many turned out to be true? This is like those creeping end-time dates the world keeps thinking up.
The age of singular dictators is over. There's something bigger and more sinister behind the scenes, and the president is just a figurehead to blame and focus on while we keep being deceived.

edit on 21-12-2012 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by EllaMarina
As someone who thinks that a hidden group of powerful people is controlling everything behind the curtains, this demonization of Obama really frustrates me. How many antichrist suspects have we had in the past, and how many turned out to be true? This is like those creeping end-time dates the world keeps thinking up.
The age of singular dictators is over. There's something bigger and more sinister behind the scenes, and the president is just a figurehead to blame and focus on while we keep being deceived.

The antichrist isn't going to just appear out of nowhere. He's going to be the culmination of evil forces. So it's perfectly reasonable to think that our leaders are increasingly evil as time passes, until the time comes when the leader is "the one". Is Obama the antichrist? No. Is he controlled by the forces of evil (those who have and worship money)? Yes.

Personally, I was afraid of Romney becoming president as the "sign", since Mormons are clearly worshippers of the devil. But that was likely just a red herring. He'll be elected when it's not as big of a deal (when all the Obama lovers aren't so up in arms about the possibility). Or maybe it'll be someone else (I actually believe it will likely be someone younger, someone very in with the youth of the day). All I know is the signs are clear as day that the time of the antichrist is coming.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by W0mbat

"THE GOOD ILLUMINATI".... The hell is wrong with you?
Also, your caps lock is on, fix that pls

Hi WOMBAT,

Did you take my post out of context? I think so.

By the "Good Illuminati" I mean just that...Illuminated people who are Good (rather than Evil Nazi's) who KNOW that...

* All human beings are GOD. There is no GOD outside of human beings.
* These human creators are creating all that is.
* At one point, these human creators forfeited their power, put it in a box (the Arc of the Covenant) called the Mercy Seat and began to believe that GOD was something outside of themselves. All of this was for the experience.
* Human creators can be, do or have anything including the experience that they are not the powerful creators that they indeed are.
*John the Revelator wrote of this process in the Biblical book The Revelation of John.
*The Revelation of John foretells of all the other books of the Bible which is read back to front beginning with The Revelation and ending with Genesis.
*Human creators have not yet experienced the Garden of Eden, this is to come.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by almadd2012

The antichrist himself as a person isn't anyone that we can see right now, in my opinion. I don't think he's even in a leader position yet. However, I think that when or if he does come around, he'll be the most beloved leader in the world at first.

edit on 21-12-2012 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
reply to post by Bilk22

with the election of the first black president in americas history rally...please, we here on ATS have brains cells that work,

If you had brain cells that worked, you'd know obama is the first MIXED president. Why do people continously say that he is the first black prez, when he's mixed? Please enlighten me...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea

Originally posted by DarknStormy. I'm not saying the USA are like NAZI's but the very things that happened pre WW2 seem to be happening or are in the process in America.

If it is the truth why gloss it over?

Nazi Germany/ Stalinist Russia/Post 911 USA Fifty years from now the history books will have them all in the same section. n

True .. Reichstag Building and WTC
Well This Country has Always Been a Fascist Nation !

Those that Do not Believe

open your Eyes

see this Thumb click on it it will explains it all ...

Rome
The Bundle of Sticks wrapped around a Pole with an Axe Head ohh America

Rome
Mercury Dime

All Major Nations Lead to Rome STILL!!!!! the Eagle

Speaking of Germany

Controlled by the Big playing Germanic Royals

From One That Spread Her Spawn all over Europe

and that Person is Queen Victoria

a Royal that has more German/Austria Blood then English !

WW1 All Royals during this War was Related 1st Cousins
So Much that King George V of England and Nicholas II of Russia look Identical !

en.wikipedia.org...:Tsar_Nicholas_II_%26_King_George_V.JPG

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
This clip is pretty freaky... but it's obvious... www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
They make us want our rights stripped from us. One at a time. Its genius really. They just wait patiently while the masses give up all their power willingly. In the name of safety which is a complete illusion. The only danger here, is those who you give your power to.
edit on 20-12-2012 by xxshadowfaxx because: (no reason given)

I didn't even get to the second comment...or your second sentence...after reading this: "They make us"
"They" don't "make you" do anything. God didn't even have that power, nor did HE try to "make" HIS people do anything. HE gave them FREE CHOICE. What you should have said is: we CHOOSE our rights to be stripped from us. Which rings the bells of Ben Franklin, oh so loud; something about "Liberty" and "Safety"???

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
My city (Edmonton) is building a massive government subsidized - albeit, a deficit budget - re-mandating
center for citizens of society who have "mental health", "addiction" issues or are "homeless".

And they're increasing the police budget and implementing a new "citizen assessment" program
mandated by the police services. Just imagine if some of these people were claimed to be "unable to function in society"

edit on 21-12-2012 by streetfightingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

I cannot believe that ANY CITIZEN of Northeast AR would allow a mayor and police chief to promote policies that are direct descendts from NAZI Germany. Anyone approached and asked for ID should politely refuse, asking the officer why the request is being made, and requesting the officer"s name and badge #.
When the officer arrests him/her, demand to know the charges.
When you arrive at the police station, demand a lawyer. (And if you have done nothing wrong, make sure it is a public defender, or a member of the ACLU. They are the ones breaking the law, not you.)
Then raise hell with the media. Kait-TV is the local station in Jonesboro AR. In Memphis, which reports on Arkansas news, you have WHBQ, WMC, WREC, & WPTY.
This may be more information than you want, but get as much publicity in your favor as possible.
We cannot allow this country to become a police state,, and the only way to prevent it is to stand up to the SOB's that try to implement these policys

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join