It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

She survived Hitler and wants to warn America.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+62 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
She survived Hitler and wants to warn America.

I found this to be a very informative read.

She points out that it was all done incrementally.

Who knew that Austrians voted to be annexed to Germany? Its always portrayed as a hostile take over.

First, they nationalized education. Religion was replaced by worship for the State.

Then came the food rationing via food banks. Food could only be purchased with food stamps.

Next was the draft, one year of required labor.

Women were now "equal to men" and also required to go, so the State established "child care" centers.

Next, they took over health care.

New agencies and regulations were enacted forcing many small businesses to close leaving only the mega corporations.

Then they took the guns. First the registrations then the confiscations.

Had it happened overnight, my countrymen would have fought to the last breath. Instead, we had creeping gradualism. Now, our only weapons were broom handles. The whole idea sounds almost unbelievable that the state, little by little eroded our freedom.”

“America is truly is the greatest country in the world.

“Don’t let freedom slip away.

“After America, there is no place to go.”

edit on 20-12-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
They make us want our rights stripped from us. One at a time. Its genius really. They just wait patiently while the masses give up all their power willingly. In the name of safety which is a complete illusion. The only danger here, is those who you give your power to.
edit on 20-12-2012 by xxshadowfaxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Its unbelievable to see how similar things are turning out. I'm not saying the USA are like NAZI's but the very things that happened pre WW2 seem to be happening or are in the process in America. I know my country are pretty much doing the same also. I think we need to be careful at least. Before we all know it, we will be fighting for our possessions...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Wow, really sounds familiar, just look out the window. It's better to slowly condition the mass population-rather then an immediate change it. You can't put a hamster on a spinning wheel that moves to fast...but put it on a slow wheel and train it to the speed you want it to go...we're the hamster. We are to confused as to how to get off the wheel.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
It is, indeed, all about conditioning. once you get a person used to a thing, they will do anything to keep it as it is.

the mind loves status quo and HATES change, and will do anything it can to avoid it. However, like the analogy of being able to put a frog in water ad slowly heat it up until he is dead (and he will never jump out), so it is with all of us.

It's sad, really.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The more they seem to "change" the more they stay the same.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy. I'm not saying the USA are like NAZI's but the very things that happened pre WW2 seem to be happening or are in the process in America.

If it is the truth why gloss it over?

Nazi Germany/ Stalinist Russia/Post 911 USA Fifty years from now the history books will have them all in the same section. n

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
Its unbelievable to see how similar things are turning out. I'm not saying the USA are like NAZI's but the very things that happened pre WW2 seem to be happening or are in the process in America. I know my country are pretty much doing the same also. I think we need to be careful at least. Before we all know it, we will be fighting for our possessions...

I'm an American and I'll say it, we're on the road to becoming Nazi Germany. But like you said, it's not just America, they are setting up much of the world like this. No matter how much some people want to deny it, we can see the NWO being built right in front of our faces.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
This was a real good article, and just by reading it you can tell where America is headed… We are being taken apart from the inside. It is happening at a much quicker pace now than at any other time in history. Needless to say, it will be interesting to see how they play this 2nd Amendment thing. I just hope we have enough people with foresight to prevent it.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Yes, and then they'll be marching the whites into death chambers, instead of the Jewish and gypsy's just look who's leading us down this road, and if you think that I am crazy think about the elite whites being given "A PASS" because they simply help them achieve this end.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
many of us have said this is coming.
it is stupid all they can do and the power they give them selves.
even Egypt did not let them get away with it.
so why is america so stupid?
and look at all the money they take from you?
and use most of it for BIG army's. just like Adolph.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Whoa! A picture is worth a thousand words!
Your post just creeped me out big time!

Excellent thread. Let's hope people have learned at least a little bit from history. I think it's the Hindu's that have a saying that those who know the past, know the future. Or the flip side - those who don't know the past are doomed to repeat it!

Thanks OP.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
www.paragoulddailypress.com...

This web sight says armed patrols with ARs... Paragould Arkansas? Anyone go to the town meeting?

In my humble opinion you go walking with a rifle alone, all you are is an AR-15 donor to some gang bangers/cartel members who want it. Go with another officer and you are still an AR donor only now they have two. I would bet the Chief is removed after the first few lawsuits if not before.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
This should look like the same play book as many forget about "operation paper clip," which was: Operation Paperclip was the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) program used to recruit the scientists of Nazi Germany for employment by the United States in the aftermath of World War II (1939–45). It was conducted by the Joint Intelligence Objectives Agency (JIOA), and in the context of the burgeoning Soviet–American Cold War (1945–91). One purpose of Operation Paperclip was to deny German scientific knowledge and expertise to the USSR,[1] the UK,[2] and (divided) Germany itself (wiki).

As well as the Weimer Republic had just become a Republic and walla they instituted the "Enabling Act" The German word for an enabling act is Ermächtigungsgesetz. It usually refers to the enabling act of March 23, 1933, which became a cornerstone of Adolf Hitler's seizure of power(Wiki).

That resembles our "Homeland Security Act."

So if you look at the outcome and the very good chance of history repeating itself yet once again, once government health care is inacted, which we have seen, the last "chess move" is the guns.

Kinda scary is it not?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

This sight has the best sceanarios from current U.S. policies, and that of the Weimar Republic

edit on 20-12-2012 by kingsquirel because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2012 by kingsquirel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea

Originally posted by DarknStormy. I'm not saying the USA are like NAZI's but the very things that happened pre WW2 seem to be happening or are in the process in America.

If it is the truth why gloss it over?

Nazi Germany/ Stalinist Russia/Post 911 USA Fifty years from now the history books will have them all in the same section. n

Yeah your right.. But I shouldn't of just said the USA because most western aligned countries are the exact same if not further along in the process especially when it comes to gun control. Its actually scary reading what that lady has wrote because I cannot see anything different from todays system.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by CudiTheKid

Originally posted by DarknStormy

I'm an American and I'll say it, we're on the road to becoming Nazi Germany. But like you said, it's not just America, they are setting up much of the world like this. No matter how much some people want to deny it, we can see the NWO being built right in front of our faces.

The difference is yous still have your guns and yous can change the outcome. If or when they take your weapons, then theres no turning back. This article should be shown all over western countries.. People need to wake up to whats actually going on.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
What an irony. She "survived" Nazi Germany (not much surviving in her story) and then comes to the US and joins Eagle Forum and speaks for teabaggers.

Once a nazi, always a nazi

Arent Ms. Werthmann's arguments a little stupid ?

Nazism hasnt become a synonyme for evil because Hitler promoted gender equality, free healthcare or secular PUBLIC education, but rather because of the attrocities committed against non Germans.

To say that USA is moving towards Nazi Germany because of secular public education is just idiocracy. I mean, Spain had a fascist dictator aswell, Franco, who was Hitlers ally at the time.

Franco was all for Catholicism and was even supported by the Pope. So the conclusion would be that every one who wants religious teachings in schools is a fascist ?

edit on 21-12-2012 by ArtooDetoo because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2012 by ArtooDetoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArtooDetoo
What an irony. She "survived" Nazi Germany (not much surviving in her story) and then comes to the US and joins Eagle Forum and speaks for teabaggers.

I'm sure if we were to do a bit of research most of her information could be verified. If not then so be it.

Once a nazi, always a nazi

Arent Ms. Werthmann's arguments a little stupid ?

Which parts are stupid?

Nazism hasnt become a synonyme for evil because Hitler promoted gender equality, free healthcare or secular PUBLIC education, but rather because of the attrocities committed against non Germans.

haha, have you heard of the Middle East? Seriously, it is around the same mark except against Muslims.

To say that USA is moving towards Nazi Germany because of secular public education is just idiocracy. I mean, Spain had a fascist dictator aswell, Franco, who was Hitlers ally at the time.

Yeah, it is idiocracy, but just remember, the people who fell for Hitlers BS most likely thought the same thing and looked what happened to them

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22
The more they seem to "change" the more they stay the same.

Hitler wore pants too, that's why i always go nude.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join