It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail over Melbourne Australia 21/12/2012 11 am

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I shot this about half an hour to 40 minutes ago.

Started out looking like a standard contrail, but after a while it spread out and grew as it drifted across the sky - I should have videoed it sooner but had to find the spare battery for the camera.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
It's fluoride. Americans want the whole world to ingest their poison, so they spray it over countries that do not add fluoride to their waters.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avgudar
It's fluoride. Americans want the whole world to ingest their poison, so they spray it over countries that do not add fluoride to their waters.
Actually it's a lot worse than that...

It's this nasty stuff called DHMO... It vaporizes up there when they fly over and it spreads out and gets spread over anywhere they fly their evil planes.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

We have some very heavily fluoridated water here in Melbourne, so that makes little sense.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by nothingwrong
Started out looking like a standard contrail,

... and ended up looking like a standard persistent spreading contrail.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

It would make sense if Australia didn't add fluoride to its water.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

The clouds are released over Australia but drift towards Europe.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Don't you mean New Zealand?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Australia is the other side of the world, my friend. You might want to brush up on your geography

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Saw it this morning too. It was not a contrail from a plane. I know the flight paths around here pretty well as the airport isnt that far away and the rote this chemtrail took was straight through the usual circular pattern that the passenger jets take.

I also saw a smaller/narrower one that drifted in the sky for a long while in the afternoon more south westerly in position, going NNE to SSW......

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
Saw it this morning too. It was not a contrail from a plane. I know the flight paths around here pretty well as the airport isnt that far away and the rote this chemtrail took was straight through the usual circular pattern that the passenger jets take.

How often do we see these sort of claims here on ATS? Consistently there are posts from chemtrail believers that either claim that there are no upper air routes anywhere near them, no airports, or that they know all the flight paths. You are aware that Air Traffic Control can route aircraft and provide more direct paths in accordance with priorities,etc. Military aircraft can sometimes be allowed to transit above the upper air routes.

Has anyone that filmed it or witnessed it checked against, for example Flight Radar?

www.flightradar24.com...

According to the OPs video it was filmed 'Melbourne time 11 am'

For the playback on Flight Radar remember that Melbourne will be UTC/GMT +11 hours

edit on 21/12/2012 by tommyjo because: additional info added

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

I have seen one instance of a chemtrail in Northern Victoria where there are no commercial airports. It went from East to West and even with the local airport, ran in the wrong direction to what the planes usually fly. The trail started out thin only to take up roughly 10% of the sky above me. I thought an asteroid whizzed by or something, it wasn't contrails and it was also to low. The only thing I see these days are strange clouds which seem to mimick chemtrails..

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Your amazed by that? You should visit Yorkshire eng, the skies are always covered.. Blocking the sun

Everyday near enough, but Thursday is guaranteed every Thursday!!

These also spread out and creat a permanent screen ehich last all day, I asked my dad and others out of interest, and everyone said its a type of cloud, soooo disconnected! I replied its actually from the planes contrails/chem - they were pretty uprised by this!

edit on 21-12-2012 by lukeUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Another case of someone pointing their finger in the sky and saying "proof ! ".

Try that in court and see how far you get.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by nothingwrong

Here is you flight. Air New Zealand ANZ791 - Airbus A320 from Auckland, New Zealand to Adelaide, Australia.

www.flightradar24.com...

Yet again general ignorance of aviation causes this misinterpretation of flight paths.

You can see the paranoia that Air New Zealand overflights of Melbourne cause to the 'chemtrailers'.

Peekay22 has a particular vendetta against ANZ791!

From his YT Channel (peekay22)

No doubt Peekay has been out harassing and confronting the Air New Zealand Pilots? The utter paranoia and general ignorance of aviation continues!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

...but after a while it spread out and grew as it drifted across the sky...

...just like a standard contrail can do.

Contrails have always been known to be able to spread under the proper conditions.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by lukeUK

Please stop showing us up. Yorkshiremen are supposed to be level headed, uncomplicated and to brook no nonsense remember

If tha wants to understand, asking questions works better than jumping to conclusions owd lad.

edit on 21-12-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Great job mate.

They are spraying the fark out of us up here in banana land also.

I have footage of two planes approaching in from one direction, circle twice while spraying and leave the way they came once out of chemical spray. TWO WEEKS OF SICKNESS since then.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

How come all of 'bananaland" isn't sick at once??

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Australia is the other side of the world, my friend. You might want to brush up on your geography

I think his geography is just fine - these clouds have the same certainty of hitting Europe as they have of being "chemtrails"

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join