It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the biggest thing to happen to you on this, the most anticipated day of the year?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
It ain't the 21st here yet, but "it's 5 o'clock some where."

Nothing out of the ordinary today for me so far. I'm taking off work tomorrow so, what ever happens, it's going to be very entertaining.

Surely you consider Dec 21, 2012 to be the most anticipated day of the year. But what about someone who doesn't get on ATS everyday like me? Do they consider it to be?

What about the most anticipated day of the decade? Century?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
majority of the people are completely unaware of any significance that December 21st has and it's doomsday implications or even the Mayans.

as for me, I got an early Christmas present, something I really wanted, so I'm just super happy!!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
i made some really good chicken wings, sighted in my new scope for my crossbow, I am currently downloading some movies, encoding some tv shows, and watching the nutty professor and thinking about what to make for dinner.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Mugen

I woke up, stubbed my toe, ate some Mini-Wheats, cleaned the rifle, went to the store (without the rifle,) bought some presents for the niece and nephew, wrapped presents, watched Total Recall (what POS that was!) posted here.

Now I'm just waiting for the Zombies...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
The biggest thing to happen to me, was the nice bonus I got from my boss. Hard work pays off, and it will make for a much nicer Christmas up north with the family.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I fell asleep on the sofa, and now I'm running a bath. I hope tomorrow's not as crazy as this!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I news chopper hovered over my neighborhood.

I made a rum n coke and had just enough coke for the amount of rum left in the bottle.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
My landlord called and asked why I haven't paid the rent yet.

I apologized and told her I would pay it day after tomorrow....

Then I made my favorite stew...www.abovetopsecret.com...

got about thirty minutes to go...before the stew is ready, I mean
edit on 20-12-2012 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Man yeah, today turned out to be just another day...

I heard about Mayan Dec. 21, 2012 about 2007. From what I had gathered at that point was: 2012 would be filled with 'wild' events leading up to December 21st, 2012.

So far....... 2012 has been the craziest year of my life. I don't whether it's because I've just become more aware via ATS? Or what? Hey I was thinking earlier how ATS is like my psychiatrist....

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
went to work at some ungodly hour, came home, was on the phone for most of the morning and then the internet, cooked breakfast for my Son, answered the door with my Son to the post office delivery guy who gave him his pressies, and he ripped them open furiously (omg he is 16) and then we had to sort out errors with his archery stuff... had a glass of wine about 1pm (omg that is early, but not when you finish work at 8.30am!)

then had to return one of the boxes to the post office, then came home, ate lunch (dinner) and now just vegging out at ATS.

and all of the above amounts to monotony. Highlight of the day was getting a xmas card from a friend of mine in the mail box instead of another bill.
oh and getting a thankyou from my Son and a smile.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
It's been a fantastic day for me. I went out to a nice steak dinner came home and watched a movie. My gf who doesn't read anything about this stuff said hey ya know if were gonna die tomorrow come here let me show ya something. There was a table of sex toys, cuffs and other assorted things in front of the bed. Woooooooot. We seriously have to end this world more often.

I love doomsdays as of today they are my new favorite thing in life lol. You guys enjoy the 21st all around the world.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by drivers1492
Text Beige
I love doomsdays as of today they are my new favorite thing in life lol. You guys enjoy the 21st all around the world.

ok very happy for you but just a reminder this site has minors.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by drivers1492
It's been a fantastic day for me. I went out to a nice steak dinner came home and watched a movie. My gf who doesn't read anything about this stuff said hey ya know if were gonna die tomorrow come here let me show ya something. There was a table of sex toys, cuffs and other assorted things in front of the bed. Woooooooot. We seriously have to end this world more often.

Nice! Most inspiring thing i've heard all day ha.

new topics

top topics

join