It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny so I thought I would share

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Okay, I just thought it was funny. The other night I was watching "Ghosthunters" or whatever its called on TV. One of the hunters said to the apparent ghost "IN THE NAME OF GOD GIVE US A SIGN OF YOUR PRESENCE NOW" then i hear a

*TAP TAP TAP* next to the couch on the window/ac area. My cat and i both started a little. No ghosts here Im almost positive! I think it may have just been a friendly spirit goofing around or very ironic timing for the wind to blow and building settle or whatever.

Odd

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Heh... the TV scared the poor thing.

Any other occurences in the home?

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Oh there have been many little weirdings around here, but I definitely got the vibe of friendly spirit practically flashing a sign going "laugh will ya?!" So in that instance I was not frightened.

I think if it was a 'spirited' joke, it was done by the same spirit that has turned on a happy sounding song (with the ironic lyrics " Pick up for god's sake when we call you...") on the cd player randomly as i was brooding...as if to send a very obvious signal for me to stop my sulking and smile.

or well I tell myself this all to keep from, well, you know, crapping my pants when stuff like that happens.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 02:06 AM
link   
you wouldnt happen to be c@holic would you?

do you need a good exorcist perhaps?

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Nope not Catholic. Not a religious person. Spiritual/virtuous, yes...

I don't believe that any negative entities are here, and would like to keep that belief, thanks.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Just wanted to comment that I like your member name...lol

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Well it could have just been your house. Houses make allot of noise if you listen hard. Just a freaky coincidense.

Have a nice day

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Hi duh squared

Apart from any "house noises", one thing you could consider is that there are NO coincidences. You were watching a program about communicating with non physical entities, by requesting a sign.
All around us are the other planes and dimensions which are teeming with life, in one form or another. You and your interest in the unseen is no coincidence. You will be given opportunities to experience the "unseen" and the intelligent entities that are the denizens of this. Also, you will have around you, on other levels, those who guide you, those who will educate you in your search for understanding of the whole.
Signs, as you experienced, are part of this.
We have had many such signs and they all had a greater meaning. Just let your mind go blank and see just who, of those of your family who have crossed over, might wish to be in contact with you, then sit down and ask the question, What do you wish to tell me. Sit with pen and paper, or at the keyboard. You might be quite surprised what comes through.

Cheers

Malai5

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Because they get plenty of exorcise!

Ahah, that one always knocks 'em dead. *wipes a tear* I kill me. Sorry, but I was dying to tell that one.

Seriously, either coincidence or spirit, it seemed to wake you up and I think that's important. I'd be interested in reading further events if you come across any.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Hi saint4God

Did you hear the one about the guy who refused to pay his exorcist, he was re-possessed.

Cheers

Malai5

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Glad to see that some people get the humor of the *timing* of this little happening. Saint4God & malai5 seem to have come to the same conclusion as I...due to the timing of such synchronicities, and yes, considering that I did practically jump when i got the *knock knock joke* I think it was a wake up call of sorts.

This one I felt was a benign energy waking me up and telling me to have a sense of humor...I think I'm doing okay in that dept..

I was thinking it was the building making noises (this apartment building is well over a hundred years old and not in great condition), but the timing and very clear TAP TAP TAP sound were a little too much for pure coincidence.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Thanks Lecky... Though if you were complimenting my user name, I cannot take full credit. I believe it was one of Ray-anne (Angela Chase's sassy, yet trouble bound gal pal) on My So-Called Life's witty come backs in the girls bathroom.

Ok now, not to give the impression that i have TV antenna coming out of my head from watching so much (I really don't!)..Did anyone see last night's episode of "The Surreal Life"??
as if the affair between Bridgitte and Flave wasnt spooky enough!!!

At first, I thought it was all a set up to pretend like they were playing the game of "fear" but, I saw a lot of spirit orbs in those video clips of them at the hospital. Uncle Joey did a great job, who knew??

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by malai5
Hi saint4God

Did you hear the one about the guy who refused to pay his exorcist, he was re-possessed.

Cheers

Malai5

LOLOLOL

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Please, they do not wish to be called ghosts anymore!

They prefer Apparition Americans!

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Please, they do not wish to be called ghosts anymore!

I believe the PC term is "physically challenged"

top topics

join