It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13th Zodiac, Dark Knight, Sandy and Aurora

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Moloch.

We are controlled. There is no free will.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

uh huh.. ok here's my question.. why all this demonic subliminal messages in the second movie of the series then? why or what was in the 2008 version the dark knight that was also luciferian messages? eh? same characters and all... why this second movie and not the first?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

Heath Ledger killed himself. That was the sacrifice.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

well thats pure speculation as many don't believe that was intentional drug overdose but the combination of drugs taken caused the death.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aqualung2012

But I was demanding it of the OP, and the date of his prediction in January.

He worries it's too obvious, that he will give away the "game." I think his true worry is not on saving innocent lives, but of course, but to instead preserve and promulgate his "track record"....

Disgusting...
edit on 20-12-2012 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

Please explain to everyone how my first thread and warning stopped the Aurora shootings and saved innocent lives? I am most curious.
What differance do you think providing that date will make?
If you had all the knowledge, how could you prevent it ?
Especially living in another country?
Would you warn everyone via the internet?
What would you do if everyone mocked you until after the event ?
Buy then it's too late is it not?
Even if you could give names and adresses,do you think you could stop it ?
Until the act is committed there is no crime true or false ?
or do you support creating a thought crime task force?

Do you think that If I give that date it will end any differently? I make clear here and now AAI does not equal numbers or the date and it is descriptive of the well known up comming event.I, equals the event.AA the card I expect to be played.
Where did I state one way or another in my opening post that lives are at risk ? That is an asumption on your behalf.You descibe this as some sort of game.That I don't care about innocent lives.How could you say that?

You imply that this thread is ego driven and I am protecting my track record, yes I am shamelessly self promoting myself and have left links to my theads here so I can get some flag's and star's.True or false? Or did I post a link to another members thread and give his work an endorsement ?

I started this post because of post's such as yours attacking people on both sides of the gun debate and the conspiracy of the Dark Knight ,these are being left all over this site.To call for all members both side's of this debate to come together for a common cause as both sides are being played off each other with devide and conquer.To ask people to see thing's for what they are.My remark regarding January was one sentence and was never the topic of the thread.Yet this is what you focus on.

When I started this post, I said this was a statement and I said I will not be replying to post's as a open topic.What makes you worthy of a reply and not anyone else?
You could put a gun in my face and not be fit to DEMAND anything of me ! It has been done before and here I am.If anyone has question's to answer it is you.

So tell us what is your track record ?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
It's definitely all connected and no 'amazing coincidence'.

It's going to be interesting to see at what point a much higher percentage of the population finaly looks at something like the Denver Airport, scratches their heads, and connects some dots.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ooYODAoo

there is an evil force ruling the earth, and things are unfolding before our very eyes in the way it was predicted several hundred years ago, life seems to be following a script.

but this much is clear, this endless search for the truth always ends at the same dead end, there is a god, there is a good force and an evil one that rules over this world, it is so clear to see with the way things are being presented, sex, partying, getting drunk, more sex, promiscuity, back stabbing, greed, wars, lust, envy, materialism, "mine is better than yours" attitude.

my only problem now a days is filtering the truth from the lies, what can i believe anymore? who can we trust?

Nothing wrong with "sex, partying, getting drunk, more sex", as long as you aint hurting nobody!! Those things are about the only FREEDOMS we have left anymore, so enjoy them before they are eventually BANNED one day.

One day it will be a ban assault rifles, and then day they will be calling to ban any good times that we do in our own homes or bedrooms. Just keep allowing them to ban things, and eventually they will be calling a ban for things that all of us wont like. Give them an inch, they will take a hundred miles...

But yes, something is going on, a very evil force, and its certainly not good. Looks like it is a VERY good time right now to research recent events closely in attempt to perhaps 'connect the dots' to see what the "script" may have in store for us next.

edit on 29-12-2012 by oper8zhin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by oper8zhin

Nothing wrong with "sex, partying, getting drunk, more sex...", as long as you aint hurting nobody!!

Your brainwashing is deep and thorough.
People hurt themselves when they live this type of lifestyle past the age of their early twenties. A bit of experimentation and sowing wild oats is natural, but we live in a culture that promotes this as a lifestyle. Finding one person to be with and share your dreams with is the way it's supposed to be. Jumping from one person to the next in a drunken stupor is keeping yourself dumbed down and desensitized to any real emotions.
Are you afraid of real love and true connections? Are you afraid of giving someone your heart and getting hurt?
Once you learn to respect yourself, you'll begin to respect others and they in turn will show you respect. Then, life will be fullfilling instead of foolfilling.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Nothing wrong with "sex, partying, getting drunk, more sex...", as long as you aint hurting nobody!!

Your brainwashing is deep and thorough.
People hurt themselves when they live this type of lifestyle past the age of their early twenties. A bit of experimentation and sowing wild oats is natural, but we live in a culture that promotes this as a lifestyle. Finding one person to be with and share your dreams with is the way it's supposed to be. Jumping from one person to the next in a drunken stupor is keeping yourself dumbed down and desensitized to any real emotions.
Are you afraid of real love and true connections? Are you afraid of giving someone your heart and getting hurt?
Once you learn to respect yourself, you'll begin to respect others and they in turn will show you respect. Then, life will be fullfilling instead of foolfilling.

"Brainwashing is deep"? Since when is partying with a spouse and drinking wine with them such a bad thing?? Who made you the supreme judge of the universe now?

So WHO is the "brainwashed" one here? The "brainwashed" one would be nobody but yourself as you are a FOOL if you think enjoying good times with your spouse (or partner) is a bad thing. A foolish way of thinking on your part.

You sound like a very old and bitter scrooge of a human being who probably cusses at married couples who have fun together and show even the slightest of affection towards each other at all. A bitter old miserable scrooge of a human being you seem to be.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

If that's what you and your partner like to do, that's fine, but you were attacking another person's views that were focused on a promiscuous lifestyle with multiple partners. Nobody seems to have any scruples anymore. For example, in my area, there's more swingers than I ever thought possible. Why even get with one person if you know you can't stay away from anyone else?
Another thing I'm noticing is that alcohol and drugs are becoming the glue for some people's relationships. As soon as one of the people decide they want to cut back and refrain from using so much, they discover that that's what they mainly had in common. Sad really that people are confusing a chemical's reaction to what their bodies' chemicals would normally tell them otherwise.

Edit to Add: No, I've just been there done that and understand how there's nothing rewarding about it. I have nothing against couple who base their love on deeper contexts. Couples who are truly in love minus the crutches have a much more solid foundation. When I'm old and can just sit in a rocking chair on the porch, I'd rather be with a partner who I can talk to. Good conversation has been lost on the past couple of generations.
edit on 29-12-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

If that's what you and your partner like to do, that's fine, but you were attacking another person's views that were focused on a promiscuous lifestyle with multiple partners. Nobody seems to have any scruples anymore. For example, in my area, there's more swingers than I ever thought possible. Why even get with one person if you know you can't stay away from anyone else?
Another thing I'm noticing is that alcohol and drugs are becoming the glue for some people's relationships. As soon as one of the people decide they want to cut back and refrain from using so much, they discover that that's what they mainly had in common. Sad really that people are confusing a chemical's reaction to what their bodies' chemicals would normally tell them otherwise.

Multiple partners?? Where are you getting that bunk from?? Nobody said "multiple partners" anywhere!! Who is claiming that? Ah, YOU are the one who is saying that!! You immediately ASSUMED that their reply meant multiple partners. Where did they say that??

You "ASSUME" too much, and then go on a silly RANT. Get a grip on yourself.

Its not healthy to act like a bitter ranting old windbag who "assumes" too much.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

You're the one who seems to have reading comprehension problems.
This is the quote you were commenting on originally:

it is so clear to see with the way things are being presented, sex, partying, getting drunk, more sex, promiscuity, back stabbing, greed, wars, lust, envy, materialism, "mine is better than yours" attitude.

Do you see that word I bolded? Do you know what it means?
Once you look up its meaning, you'll understand why I alluded to multiple partners.

Have a good night.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

You're the one who seems to have reading comprehension problems.
This is the quote you were commenting on originally:

it is so clear to see with the way things are being presented, sex, partying, getting drunk, more sex, promiscuity, back stabbing, greed, wars, lust, envy, materialism, "mine is better than yours" attitude.

Do you see that word I bolded? Do you know what it means?
Once you look up its meaning, you'll understand why I alluded to multiple partners.

Have a good night.

And did I remark about "promiscuity" in my reply to that?? NO I DIDNT You are imaging it!! I said:

"sex, partying, getting drunk, more sex"

I dont see "promiscuity in my reply ANYWHERE!!!. Lack of "reading comprehension" and "brainwashing" issues, seems to perfectly describe YOUR REPLIES here!!!.

There is NOTHING wrong with a person and their spouse enjoying ""sex, partying, getting drunk, more sex" with each other. YOU are the one assuming things and causing yourself to get all carried away with silliness.

Get a grip on yourself!!

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Hello! I'm new to posting on ATS, but not to visiting this site on a regular basis. Yesterday I happened to see where George Knapp referenced your Aurora CO. shooting prediction when I was searching C2Cam shows about Lucifer. I can't believe I didn't see it sooner. Anyway, I read all of your postings about the false flags and studied your clues. This is what I came up with: Future false flag shooting to take place in Aurora, Illinois, January 19, 2013 at the movie A Dark Truth. A thousand miles and poles apart. "You see what I see, you do what I do" (something like that). Copycat killing. I watched the trailer for A Dark Truth and it has the same lit up city across the water that the other two movies had minus the Aurora building. It's about a CIA agent and you mentioned Petreus as one of your clues. Please tell me if I'm correct. This is really making me crazy.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   

As simply as I can: If you are privy to the information... Yet find it futile to share... Why say anything at all? If I were in your position I would exhaust every means of bringing it to the attention of authorities, news, etc... Not just whip up threads to impress the forum. More so, you would rather play cryptic "games" and use code even amongst your beloved audience! Why not show us everything?

Whatever knowledge you possess should be forthright and clear as possible. All that other bs you just spit about me and the "oh poor me, I have the answers but nobody believes me" is just silly, and doesnt warrant a response.

edit on 12-2-2013 by Aqualung2012 because: More

edit on 12-2-2013 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
all i can say is I believe you.

but i'm sorry that can't be said for the other 90percent

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
this guy nailed it about another event occurring.

The US has that rouge cop killer running around killing cops.

There is something strange about that story.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Revisiting this thread after reading one your posts in a newer thread.

Surprised there wasn't further follow-up on this one.

I make clear here and now AAI does not equal numbers or the date and it is descriptive of the well known up comming event.I, equals the event.AA the card I expect to be played.

Did the event happen as you thought it would?

Being in the US, the only event I could think of that fit the timeframe and the "I" reference would have been the Inauguration ceremony for President Obama. I was "otherwise engaged" at the time so don't recall any specifics of the event other than it occurred.

I still can't quite grok the AA card reference though...

Since the date has passed, can you offer a little more info?

Or is this thread well & truly dead?

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

Riffrafter, I have to tip my hat to you friend. I have observed you here and must say that you are the most intelligent member, that I have ever encounted on this site. Guess what? yes Inauguration.You got it, the only one that did. All these things are still in play, but my God they are dragging it out. AA was actually mentioned today of all Days, yet is still to be physically played.In my view it would not have the same impact now.

Still, to finnish this reply.Yes I would like this thread to remain dead until time. I don't Believe I will get it all out now anyway. There is a more pressing story. One that goes Worldwide in the next 24 hrs. It is a massive assault and a major triumph for those who wish you harm.

It will pass without a bang or a wimpper. I will say this, ENDER'S GAME = END GAME! is the clue yet it is not the end, but the begining, the begining of something truely wicked. The millitary industrial complex is now in your house. Red and Blue now has meaning.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Game console release - PS4 and Xbox1?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join