learn more

13th Zodiac, Dark Knight, Sandy and Aurora

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Hello friends,
I have never claimed in my history with this site,that the olympic's was going to be a false flag,that the Queen is a lizard or that the world is going to end tomorrow although the expiry date on my milk carton say's otherwise.

I dislike posting and I don't unless I have something to say.And that is what I am doing now.This is not meant to be an open topical debate.This is a statement and nothing else. I don't intend to discuss anything thing here but to leave this statement .Do with it what you will.

I am concerned with the trend here the last week.Many posters truly don't see what this mean's to them and those all around them.The topic has to do with the Sandy Hook shooting and a post I made concerning the Aurora shooting's at the Dark Night premier.Everyone connect's the shooting to the film.,however not everyone doe's for the same reason.I connected the dot's based on the language of the film .So what ? The thing is I made the connection close to two week's before the event took place and gave the date within 24hrs.I posted this here and was ignored and attacked by a small number of members.Until what I said came to pass, from there on it went viral, people linked this to sites all over the world.People credited it on You tube and it was covered and linked on Coast to Coast Radio.
Some said,I was lucky,some claimed a mere coincidence.I stated through these post's that there is a link to the U.N and warned back then that there was more to come and they where comming for the publics guns.Under six month's and here we are.So haven't we come full circle ?
Again there is a connection made to the Dark Knight film and a mass shooting, and again people are calling coincidence.Either people's memories as short as a goldfish, they are unfamiliar of my first post and warning,that they are recent subscribers or they cannot see the elephant in the room. There is a opening in a very old book, that start's with nothing is by chance,nothing is by coincidence.
THE VERY FILM, DARK KNIGHT TELL'S THE ORDIENCE NOT TO BELIEVE IN COINCIDENCES ! NOT ONCE BUT TWICE ! How much do people need ?
I would like to draw everyone's attention to this post www.abovetopsecret.com... I fully endorse the author and I ask you support him and take note of what he put out.This is the same cryptic messaging that I exposed members to.These are syncronicities, algarythm's of something much larger.The behaviour I am seeing is disturbing.Both the author of that post and myself are being plaigerised all over the net,claiming our works as their own,using my terminologly of blood ritual and so forth.Will the real slim shady please stand up? What do you think you people are achiving? Are you going to become famous ? I tell you I got nothing out of it.Nothing.I wanted to expose this for what it is.
America has be divided down the middle with the elections and now the gun debate.Something is about to give.I said there will be event's and there will be large movement's in December.Those movements are you, the American's, bothsides of the debate and thing's are going to get hotter.If I am not mistaken they will play another card that will ignite in January.I would give the date but it is to obvious and would give the game away,so I crypticly leave AAI for future referance.

I would like to point out that in a matter of hour's the world is supposed to end, the economy is in ruins,War drum's are beating and I ask you what are you thinking about ? What is the hottest topic on ATS?
I am concerned at how people are ignoring what is right in front of them.It remind's me of a deer in the head light's.
If you wan't to end the gun debate in America don't pass more law's, throw the parasitic law maker's out !
edit on 20-12-2012 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)
edit on 20-12-2012 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Come on... Give us a date. Its not a bleeding GAME for Christs sake!
edit on 20-12-2012 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Many people won't take action at all, as long as their pity lives aren't effected.
They will say "how awfull, etc " but then they go to their parties like nothing at all happened.

That is the general idea off people today.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aqualung2012

MARCH TWELVE TWENTY THIRTEEN

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I really enjoyed reading your threads. However I'm still not quite sold.

I think you are alluding to the shootings being nothing but a distraction? But from what? 21.12.2012? World domination?

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
.If I am not mistaken they will play another card that will ignite in January.I would give the date but it is to obvious and would give the game away,so I crypticly leave AAI for future referance.

So I've googled AAI and done found nothing.
edit on 20-12-2012 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
What keeps coming to my mind with every thread I read about sandy, batman and gun control/issues you are facing in the USA is.... Divide and conquer !!

en.m.wiktionary.org...

To me as an outsider, it's becoming more apparent this maybe the full agenda tptb or your government are wanting.

It feels as though misinformation is deliberately fed. Too many inconsistencies with these resent events. Of course I've been wrong before and maybe with this
edit on 20-12-2012 by feelingconnected because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777

Originally posted by Aqualung2012

MARCH TWELVE TWENTY THIRTEEN

I asked for "a date" and you provided. Clever girl....

But I was demanding it of the OP, and the date of his prediction in January.

He worries it's too obvious, that he will give away the "game." I think his true worry is not on saving innocent lives, but of course, but to instead preserve and promulgate his "track record"....

Disgusting...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

WoW - having just read both of your previous threads about the batman movie, I am well impressed to say the least.

You really need to get those into your signature box friend - advertise them asap!!

I will be following you closely from here on in

S&F (on all 3 threads
)

ETA: AAI
A=1, therefore I=9

Is the date January 19th?
edit on 20-12-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Maybe there will be something like a bomb at the super bowl?

The OP's other threads sure were popular.

Dark Knight:Lucifer Rises

10/7 I said Dark Knight (shooting) was a blood sacrifice

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

im surprised that no one has made the connection between star wars revenge of the sith, where anakin goes into the jedi school and kills all the kids, and at the end of the movie the words "rise lord vader" are said, as darth vader is lifted and "reborn"

kind of like the dark knight rising.

so what ive noticed is that there is some sort of evil or dark force has officially taken over, and it has begun with the sacrifice of children

just my thoughts, we are definetley shifting into darker more sinister human times

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Aqualung2012

I'm not a girl, but I do have a clever gal with a built in bottle opener. Raaaarrrrrrr!!

And no you cannot have a date you filthy animal.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ooYODAoo

The happiest place on Earth has just been taken over by the Dark Lord

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MagicWand67

indeed it has, in more ways than you think my friend

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777
reply to post by Aqualung2012

I'm not a girl, but I do have a clever gal with a built in bottle opener. Raaaarrrrrrr!!

And no you cannot have a date you filthy animal.

Hahaha good times. Clever girl being a jurassic park reference of course.

But seriously... The OP had the makings of a good thread, up until that but about "knowing a date, but not giving it up for the sake of the game."

That's tremendously disrespectful and simply castrates him in terms of credibility.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
People who speak so vaguely about things of this magnitude usually have little to no information at all. That being said, the OP was somewhat right about Aurora, though not exactly.

So lets see....the OP says something will happen in January. So ANY thing that happens in Jan expect the OP to take credit for predicting. Thats how his game works. Thanks for the interesting threads though.

I will one up you buddy...I bet something MAJOR happens between January and April of next year. But I won't reveal it until after it has happened so I am assured of being right.

what a sham!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I agree with what 13th zodiac has to say, and his posts so far that i have read have been correct.
Too much has happened this year, too much spilling of innocent blood, too many "coincidences".

I would like to say that i hope you Americans don't give up your guns like us Aussies did after the port Arthur shooting. you will need them when the 2012 zombie apocalypse happens tomorrow

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Thank you for doing your best to put the truth forward and awaken people to what is actually going on. Unfortunately, ATS has disintegrated into nothingness. Maybe this is what it was designed to do. Just look at how it was created by a skeptic and most of the mods freely dump a thread into the Skunkworks forum simply because they don't believe and/or don't want members believing either.

The Sandy Hook shooting have done much damage. Where especially?
It has caused people to forget about all the hundreds of children who were and still are being sexually abused by the elite in Britain and around the world. Suddenly, Brits are more concerned about our guns than the phallic assault weapons that are being used in their own country and other parts of the world. Bloodshed comes in many forms. It's strange how everyone wants to talk about injustice when children's lives are cut short, but nobody wants to talk about how their lives are being ruined through the most heinous acts of sexual abuse.

Another thing that has struck me as odd is that the "theme" song for the Sandy Hook shootings is "Silent Night". Here again, we see reference to Knight/Night. Coincidence? I think not.
edit on 20-12-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ooYODAoo

im surprised that no one has made the connection between star wars revenge of the sith, where anakin goes into the jedi school and kills all the kids, and at the end of the movie the words "rise lord vader" are said, as darth vader is lifted and "reborn"

so what ive noticed is that there is some sort of evil or dark force has officially taken over, and it has begun with the sacrifice of children

just my thoughts, we are definetley shifting into darker more sinister human times

Instead of them, he will honor a god of forces; a god unknown to his fathers he will honor with gold and silver, with precious stones and costly gifts. Daniel 11:38

The occult belief that God is a force, an unknowable entity that is "in all". The entire brainwashing and indoctrinating epic called Star Wars, written, directed and produced for the consumption by the blinded and deaf who cannot believe that everything they read and watch - and thus believe as truth - is but the production of those builders actively creating the mass hypnosis needed to raise their dark knight.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100

Originally posted by ooYODAoo

Instead of them, he will honor a god of forces; a god unknown to his fathers he will honor with gold and silver, with precious stones and costly gifts. Daniel 11:38

The occult belief that God is a force, an unknowable entity that is "in all". The entire brainwashing and indoctrinating epic called Star Wars, written, directed and produced for the consumption by the blinded and deaf who cannot believe that everything they read and watch - and thus believe as truth - is but the production of those builders actively creating the mass hypnosis needed to raise their dark knight.

you know ive been deep into the conspiracy rabbit hole before...and im not a religious person, but time and time again conspiracy after conspiracy i always come to the same conclusion.

no matter what paths go through the rabbit hole they all end with this...

there is an evil force ruling the earth, and things are unfolding before our very eyes in the way it was predicted several hundred years ago, life seems to be following a script.

but this much is clear, this endless search for the truth always ends at the same dead end, there is a god, there is a good force and an evil one that rules over this world, it is so clear to see with the way things are being presented, sex, partying, getting drunk, more sex, promiscuity, back stabbing, greed, wars, lust, envy, materialism, "mine is better than yours" attitude.

my only problem now a days is filtering the truth from the lies, what can i believe anymore? who can we trust?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

AAI is 119 counting as 'I' is the ninth letter in the alphabet
yay do i get a prize?
edit on 12/20/12 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join