It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Bumbling Is Purposeful & Proof

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
The Conn. shooting was most definitely a conspiracy with intent to systematically disarm America step by step, generation by generation. When the Zionist politicians say they don't want to take your guns they are telling a truth that conceals the end goal. They actually want to take your grandson's and granddaughter's guns. Step by step, they move so slowly you do not object.

When did you ever hear a sports newscaster tell you the game ended with a final score of 5 to 3, and then later he says the situation is fluid and now the score is definitely 5 to 4. Oh, but wait a minute, the next day the headlines offer a retraction and an updated score of 6 to 3 with an explanation that the game is complex and difficult to follow?

When did you ever hear a financial news reporter tell you that the Friday closing bell has rung and that IBM closed at 197, and then hours later he tells you the situation has changed and IBM officially closed at 198 only to issue a retraction two days later and update the closing price to 194?

Never.

You will never witness these scenarios because the reporter would be fired and the news agency would lose all credibility.

But in the case of a scripted shooting you get this type of fact, retraction and correction on purpose. The purpose is to build you up Hollywood style to the final brainwashed conclusion. You are baited with outlandish details, and then once hooked the details change to keep you on the edge of your seat with anticipation of even more outrageous titillation. It was a Glock submachine pistol... high capacity magazine.... multiple guns.... hand guns, long guns, assault guns..... Sig, semiautomatic, Saiga.... hundreds of rounds..... dozens of magazines.... bullet proof vest and a scary mask.... oh, the horror! Tell us more!

The details get bounced around at the speed of light via internet and television and cell phone. Viewers make up their own interpretations. We report, you decide. Since when? Since when was the news media a jumbled mess of random inaccuracies that we had to decide on? Did the Yankees win 5-3 or was it 5-4? Did IBM close up or down? Who can know when the news broadcasts rapid fire lies?

After all the build up and speculation, then the brainwash, the official story. At this point you will believe it because of course you sense that the previous rounds of information were inaccurate. You don't want to truly internalize the FACT that THE MEDIA LIES so you play it off like the game was complex and difficult to follow. You believe the final form official story.

This is exactly the way the JFK shooting was reported. All sorts of shots over here, over there, smoke, fence, library, railroad, hobos, confiscated films, and one pieced together final form official story.

I am of the opinion that the JFK shooting led directly to nuclear technology transfer to Israel. I've read the research. It is sound. It fits the larger puzzle.

I am of the opinion that the Conn. shooting will lead directly to disarming the American public step by step, generation by generation. You might not see it in your lifetime, but your grandchildren could potentially see genocide as they suffer disarmament. The President is Jewish by bloodline. The Vice President is a self-proclaimed Zionist. Who benefits?

In the Bible Abraham was willing to stab his own son to win God's favor. You often see Jewish perps and Jewish victims in these shootings so as to deflect accusations. Of course you are labelled anti-Semitic if you even speak of Jews. These are old strategies. Even in their own Bible scriptures they tell you they took all things of value from Egypt and left the Egyptian generations bespoiled. It is no wonder even the locals can not tell you the accurate history of Egypt. It is forgotten. It is washed away by the Israelite administration of Egyptian resources and cultural cleansing and educational bumbling.

These things we are witnessing on the television are Hollywood productions. This is not your Government doing this. This is not you, the People, doing this. It is being done to you and you do not even know it. These movie references are real. You think a few years have passed so the movie connection is nonsense? These plans move slowly. So slowly you do not even see.

Americans must awake from their slumber.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Those Zionists have long term plans for more than 50 years.

They want to have more control and more channelizing people's thoughts.

They are after us all.

I hope that people can figure out what is going on.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Yes. In their own scriptures they tell you directly that their God gave to them the entire planet, all plants, and animals, all things belong to them. You are nothing but a slave to them.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I am still thinking that JFK was shot for the same reason's Abe Lincoln was...

5 Dollar silver certificate and the Greenback.

To me, all other reasons are secondary to these goals by the financiers.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terminal1
I am still thinking that JFK was shot for the same reason's Abe Lincoln was...

5 Dollar silver certificate and the Greenback.

To me, all other reasons are secondary to these goals by the financiers.

Sure. Money power is flexed by everybody. But I see the connection of course. Not all rich people are Zionists, but there exist many Zionists with wealth. The money game is funny. It is not controlled by one group. It is not controlled by one bank or central bank. It is wide open. It is a very level playing field when you truly understand it.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

I do agree. It is like the movie "Half Moon Street" where someone admits that there are only really 1500 people in the world that matter.

I need to re-watch that movie BTW. It is about the only thing that I remember other than Sigourney Weaver in a bath tub. (Sorry lol)

I guess the point I am reaching for is it just isn't Zionists. It isn't Templars (Swiss) either. But a mix...

Just my personal feelings on it anyway.

But it does make me wonder what happens when the curtain call comes. Will there be infighting or is that happening as we speak?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Another post that blames everything on Zionists. And (naturally) with no proof other than the OP's theories.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg
Another post that blames everything on Zionists. And (naturally) with no proof other than the OP's theories.

Go make your own thread that blames anti-Zionists because of course they want to control the planet also. Which side are you on anyway? Go buy a program and follow the game.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777

Go make your own thread that blames anti-Zionists because of course they want to control the planet also. Which side are you on anyway? Go buy a program and follow the game.

I'm on the side of truth and rational statements that use verifiable facts.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

reply to post by mideast

Yes. In their own scriptures they tell you directly that their God gave to them the entire planet, all plants, and animals, all things belong to them. You are nothing but a slave to them.

Correct. This "chosen people" crap is a very DANGEROUS BELIEF.

VERY DANGEROUS.

When you have a powerful group of people who FULLY believe that a God considers them to be his "chosen people", such belief removes any restraint, guilt, or regret for any act of terrorism they feel is necessary for their agendas and goals.

Because of this "chosen people" garbage, they FIRMLY believe that they have the "green light" to commit whatever terror they see fit. Such terror is fully "justified" by their "God", leaving them with zero compassion or guilt behind whatever it is that they wish to commit to for their intended purpose. To these "chosen people" the rest of us are sub-humans in which they have automatically been granted full permission to do as they see fit to the rest of us everywhere.

Research into many significant "events" having occurred in recent history suggest that these "chosen people" are behind a LOT of blood-filled events world-wide. In America TOO. When the research is completed, and the DOTS-ARE-ALL-CONNECTED, it is revealed that these "chosen people" are Americas worst enemy on the planet...

This FICTIONAL religious belief (which is a CLAIM originating from their OWN PEOPLE) is a VERY DANGEROUS BELIEF, and make for a VERY DANGEROUS PEOPLE... LOTS OF BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS. AMERICAN BLOOD AS WELL as careful research will show....

edit on 20-12-2012 by oper8zhin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

reply to post by mideast

Um, on the opposing sides they all say people who don't agree with them will burn in hell, receive the planet in ruins, etc, etc...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

reply to post by mideast

which is really a lie perpetrated by them in their own haughtiness and greed.

I think if they are chosen, god is trying to make an example out of them, how NOT to be in life. But then everyone could be called out like that.
edit on 20-12-2012 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2012 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo

reply to post by mideast

which is really a lie perpetrated by them in their own haughtiness and greed.

I'm not liking the direction that this thread seems to be going. Yet again.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

reply to post by mideast

Can you tell me where I can find this exactly , please ?

I mean the scripture and the address.
edit on 20-12-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
OP, what do you propose we do about these monsters?

Shall we strip them of this wealth they use to "oppress" us?
Shall we forbid others from doing business with them in an attempt to ensure they are not able to rebuild their wealth?
Shall we round them up and intern them so they cannot contaminate others with their insidious and well-practiced doctrinal propaganda?

Wait a second... are all jews bad or just the zioinist jews and israeli policy makers?

You're using Nazi style anti-jew propaganda in your online ATS crusade against zionism, so what's your "Final Solution" to the problem?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Can you google? It's in there. They say that their God gives them all the plants and animals. If you control all the plants and animals you basically control everybody. These people want to control the food supply. And I do believe they consider non-Jews as animals, but we can just leave that part out and go with resource controllers extraordinaire.

I don't believe you don't see it.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by nottelling
OP, what do you propose we do about these monsters?

Shall we strip them of this wealth they use to "oppress" us?
Shall we forbid others from doing business with them in an attempt to ensure they are not able to rebuild their wealth?
Shall we round them up and intern them so they cannot contaminate others with their insidious and well-practiced doctrinal propaganda?

Wait a second... are all jews bad or just the zioinist jews and israeli policy makers?

You're using Nazi style anti-jew propaganda in your online ATS crusade against zionism, so what's your "Final Solution" to the problem?

Shall we do those things? No.

AND also make sure they don't do them to us. I know you get it.

It seems like the ''Zionist'' group would be the proper term. And we don't need dual allegiance Senators and Representatives.

I'm not anti-Jew. Nazis did have style. The solution is a total checkmate. Put the game in the game.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

I'm not anti-Jew. Nazis did have style. The solution is a total checkmate. Put the game in the game.

Your words contradict each other, and as for the concept that the Nazis had "style", I'd like to point out that they were mass-murdering filth.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Your words contradict each other, and as for the concept that the Nazis had "style", I'd like to point out that they were mass-murdering filth.

Oh, they had style. They had style. Many winning teams are mass-murdering. I guess you call them filth because they lost?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Oh, they had style. They had style. Many winning teams are mass-murdering. I guess you call them filth because they lost?

I call them filth because that is exactly what they were. They persecuted, abused and murdered millions of people based purely on their religion. And no, they did not have style. They did seem to have an obsession with leather coats and nonsensical racial theories, but I fail to see how that can be classified as stylish.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join