It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Adam Lanza a crazy kid? Or does the beer pong poster say something else?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

The photo with the Gilligan hat was from a school photo before his mom took him out to home school him. He is 20 now so it would have been 4 or 5 years ago. Probably a freshman in high school. And who did not look nerdy as a freshman?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Check out some of Dr. Drew Pinsky's rants and you'll understand why they're doing this. They want to take away the civil liberties of anyone they deem 'incapable of making good decisions.' They want access to medical records, and I'm guessing they wouldn't mind making a big list of 'crazies' for everyone to see. At the very least they want anyone being treated for certain psychiatric conditions put on a federal blacklist that restricts them from purchasing firearms. They also seem to want to force medication on people even though some of the side effects of these meds might cause an episode like this.

The thing of it is they already put anyone with an involuntary hospitalization on a list that restricts purchasing firearms. I suppose maybe they want to expand the list to include even people that might be suffering from things like minor depression.

It's hard to get people to give up their right to privacy when you ask them directly, but if you convince them that there are a bunch of slavering monsters out there it's much easier to do.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
the only monster here is the big pharmacutical companies.
but i guess no one cares

ssri

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

You watch trolleyrulle anonymous video and got Rickrolled.

www.youtube.com...

This name trolleyrulle shows up on stories like lungs found on side walk in LA . It is a troll who follows horror stories in the press and plays games.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848

Yes the government and media are trying so hard make him different that they want to check his DNA and say he is genetic monster who lives under the stairs. Dr Sanjay Gupta even said genetics will not tell you anything.

www.cnn.com.../video/bestoftv/2012/12/18/exp-early-gupta-violent-brain-pkg.cnn#/video/bestoftv/2012/12/18/exp-early-gupta-violent-bra in-pkg.cnn
edit on 19-12-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

I think they want to look for a cause. Scientists rarely blame "monsters" they want a scientific reason and the media pretty much echoes public sentiment. They see what is being tweeted and tailor news to answer the questions being asked. The media is not evil folks. Somebody wants you to think that.

Not saying they get it right the first time all the time, but THAT'S the nature of the business. People end up watching the news programs that gets all their facts right with the highest degree of accuracy. You always hear news making a "correction." Sometimes a name, a date or a crucial fact.

Democracy can't work with out a "free and fair press." The first Amendment protecting freedom of speech in the Constitution was not designed so the Westboro Baptist Church could picket funerals, or people could scream racial epithets in the street, but to protect freedom of the press.

edit on 19-12-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

They had a article with a hairdresser who used to cut his hair talking about how they wish they would of cut his throat when he was a kid while giving him a hair cut. The media know what they are printing what the are asking and playing games to get the story that will push the story they want.

www.cnn.com...

It's just weird that I actually touched him. That's the worst part about it -- that he was in one of our chairs. I'd try to joke with him. He wouldn't even look at me."

Admittedly, he has a terrible thought.

He wishes he'd have killed Adam.

"I wish I would've killed him then," he says. "Or he should have killed himself a long time ago. He would've saved us all the trouble. ... He should've run in front of a bus, or some other type of terrible death he should've done to himself.

"It would've saved all those kids and parents the trouble. I should've slipped and stabbed him by accident. It would've been a lot better for those people."

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Almost sounds like they're trying to justify something a lot worse than putting people on a list.

I can't imagine they'd do that, though. How would all the legal drug dealers in the psychiatry business make any money?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Looks like a college dorm room, with the snacks on that dorm-like cubby stand. Maybe he was visiting his brother at college???

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
SMH
So he is in a photograph with a beer bong poster in the background and with a group of college students ( looking like a loaner IMHO ) . Why does this make you believe that he is just a normal kid ?
The guy was an out of control fruit loop !

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

The picture in the first link says that's Ryan Lanza, Adam's brother. He's the one they claimed was the shooter at first, because, supposedly, Adam had his ID. Is the picture mislabeled on the link?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Why do kids seem so messed up today? Maybe it is all of the immunizations and anti-everything drugs mixed with walls made of circuits. It is all about the moment in this country and dare I say world.

Kids don't play outside anymore and drink from the hose. They don't have to be in when the street lights go on because they never leave the house. Neighbors don't talk to neighbors anymore. Even when you lose you win in the society because no one is on the losing end.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848

They had a article with a hairdresser who used to cut his hair talking about how they wish they would of cut his throat when he was a kid while giving him a hair cut. The media know what they are printing what the are asking and playing games to get the story that will push the story they want.

www.cnn.com...

It's just weird that I actually touched him. That's the worst part about it -- that he was in one of our chairs. I'd try to joke with him. He wouldn't even look at me."

Admittedly, he has a terrible thought.

He wishes he'd have killed Adam.

"I wish I would've killed him then," he says. "Or he should have killed himself a long time ago. He would've saved us all the trouble. ... He should've run in front of a bus, or some other type of terrible death he should've done to himself.

"It would've saved all those kids and parents the trouble. I should've slipped and stabbed him by accident. It would've been a lot better for those people."

A CNN broadcast, I'm not surprised, my second guess would have been Huffingtom Post lol, they're as bad as Faux. I certainly can understand IF this young man committed these crimes the outrage, (even though it would be against an insane person) but where the bleep is any real PROOF, the info coming out on this tragedy has almost ZERO credibility Imo, what a twisted a WEAK tale, for all we KNOW this young man and his mom MAY have been murdered, for now I await some REAL evidence before I join the lynch mob mentality.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by VariableConstant

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by JBA2848

I'd like to see the toxicology report and see what medications he was taking. I wonder if he was on Cymbalta or another of those drugs that warn of increased suicidal tendencies and thoughts? I really want to see what drugs this kid was taking and for what?

Adam, he said, was taking the anti-psychotic drug, Fanapt...

www.nyctn.com... as-losing-him

I don't know anything about Fanapt, but there you go.
edit on 19-12-2012 by VariableConstant because: link

Thanks for that. I will check it and see what warnings are out for that drug. Fanapt

The Antipsychotic Prescribed To Adam Lanza Has A Troubled History All Its Own

edit on 21-12-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

What you have said is something to be at present considered.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Seems the guy who said he was Lanza's uncle Jonathan Lanza was arressted. He lied.

www.globalpost.com...

Jonathan Lee Riches, who allegedly posed as the uncle of Sandy Hook Elementary School shooter Adam Lanza, has been arrested. According to the Huffington Post, the 35-year-old drove to Newtown two days after the massacre and showed up at a memorial site claiming to be "Jonathan Lanza," Adam Lanza's uncle. Riches then told reporters from the New York Daily News that Adam Lanza had been prescribed Fanapt, an antipsychotic drug.

So that would deepen the conspiracy of why are they going all out to make Adam Lanza seem crazy?

And I also noticed that Scientology seems to be playing a role here for some reason.

Reporter holding flier from Scientology.

A thread here on ATS by a moderator is based on Scientology and there drugs are killing people ideas. He based his thread on reports from them. And just to think that Scientology mental health facilities are being shut down all over because people are dying at them. Narconon is the name of the company owned by Scientology to run mental health facilities.

www.wsbtv.com...

State taking steps to shut down Narconon of Georgia
Narconon of Georgia is only licensed for outpatient drug treatment, but state inspectors now believe it has really been running a residential program.

www.wsbtv.com...

A whistleblower told Fleischer the program was more focused on its image than fixing problems and the church uses Narconon to make money and recruit vulnerable addicts into Scientology.

Lucas Catton told Flesicher he knows the Narconon drug treatment program better than almost anyone. He went through it as a student, and then rose to be become president of the Flagship Arrowhead facility in Oklahoma.

“Is it what it pretends to be? Absolutely not," said Catton. “Narconon is, essentially it is Scientology."

Narconon is even running a media blitz in Connecticut to promote their selves.

www.narconon.ca...

Connecticut Drug Rehab TreatmentsDrug Rehab Centers in Connecticut
With so many different types of Connecticut drug rehab programs, making the right choice can be confusing. When considering a drug treatment, there are several factors that must be taken into account. If the Connecticut drug treatment includes substitute drugs, then the addict may not end up being completely drug-free once he has completed such a program. Also, if the rehab program only includes a quick detoxification procedure, the reason why the drug addict started to abuse drugs in the first place may not have been addressed. That is why when seeking for a Connecticut drug treatment , it is important to make a well-informed decision.

The Narconon drug treatment program is a comprehensive long-term rehabilitation program. Two years after having completed the Narconon rehab program, many of our graduates remain drug-free.

"It’s an all-natural and effective alternative to the traditional 12-step drug abuse treatment. The philosophy behind our drug rehabilitation program is that an individual is responsible for the condition his/her life is in, no matter how harsh life has been."

Several Narconon clients have tried 12 step treatment programs in the past, but they weren’t sufficient for their needs. However, once they completed the Narconon drug treatment program, they had the necessary tools and knowledge to go on to live a drug-free life.

There are many reasons why the Narconon drug treatment is so effective. One of them is the unique steps of the rehab program, which are:

edit on 28-12-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join