It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Adam Lanza a crazy kid? Or does the beer pong poster say something else?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Well here is a picture of Adam Lanza. Not a old picture or a black and white picture. Just a picture of a kid smiling.

And in the back ground you see a poster. That is a beer pong poster.

www.getbombed.com...

That company is based in Connecticut.

getbombed.com...

You can go to there blog and they have had actors on TV Talk Shows pushing the Beerpong products. They push it in all the colleges and universities.

And if he was some crazy kid who hid in the basement of his mothers house why is there a picture of him sitting outside in a lawn chair?

I am not trying to say he is innocent. I am just trying to point out that the most recent photos of him don't seem to back the story the press is trying t build of him. Why is there a conflict of interest between facts you see in the photos and what the press are saying? Are they trying to act like it could not be your kid or your neighbors kid.

This kid is the monster that lives under the stairs kid you can't possibly relate to him in any way.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
well in the second pic he is trying to shoot at me with his fingers

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

It seems like a innocent pose and not a threatening pose. He does not look like he is making a threatening jester like a gang banger of watch your back because next time. Hell the one picture shows Jiffy peanut butter in the back ground. He was not hiding in the basement eating kittens or something.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

Hell the one picture shows Jiffy peanut butter in the back ground.

Oh thank god. We know real monsters only eat Peter Pan peanut butter.

Obviously there's more going on here.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
But why is the government and the media trying so hard to make him out to be some thing else? Are they afraid people might relate to him and then wonder what happened to make him snap. And by that mere thought of relating to him in some way will make you do what he did if you snap or get angry? Population control through media during a tragedy.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I thought I read there was some kind of mix up and those 2 pics you posted are actually his brother, Ryan Lanza.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Its the same with all who commit truly heinous acts. Its done with hitler. He's spoken of as some sort of evil demi-god. I think it has to do with dehumanizing the perpetrator. People accept things more easily if they can think of an evil person as not human in some way...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

They keep saying he lived in the basement with posters of military weapons all over the walls. He played violent video games and refused to even talk to his mother he lived with. The picture they keep painting seems to be a lot different from photos they don't really like being put in the media. Photos that show he had beer posters and smiled and he even went out in day light. I thought he was some Goth all pale and hid in the basement?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
idk i dont trust anyone who had peanut butter but no jelly...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

I'd like to see the toxicology report and see what medications he was taking. I wonder if he was on Cymbalta or another of those drugs that warn of increased suicidal tendencies and thoughts? I really want to see what drugs this kid was taking and for what?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Well here is a picture of Adam Lanza. Not a old picture or a black and white picture. Just a picture of a kid smiling.

And in the back ground you see a poster. That is a beer pong poster.

www.getbombed.com...

That company is based in Connecticut.

getbombed.com...

You can go to there blog and they have had actors on TV Talk Shows pushing the Beerpong products. They push it in all the colleges and universities.

And if he was some crazy kid who hid in the basement of his mothers house why is there a picture of him sitting outside in a lawn chair?

I am not trying to say he is innocent. I am just trying to point out that the most recent photos of him don't seem to back the story the press is trying t build of him. Why is there a conflict of interest between facts you see in the photos and what the press are saying? Are they trying to act like it could not be your kid or your neighbors kid.

This kid is the monster that lives under the stairs kid you can't possibly relate to him in any way.

Interesting pic of Adam, what is the source of the pic where he appears to be pointng his finger shaped guns', hmmmm, is that really him, at what age, and who shared the pic?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by goochball

Ryan Lanza does look like him. But those photos are Adam Lanza.

Here is Ryan Lanza.

They looked so close Adam Lanza was using his brothers id as his own. Probably to do what most kids 20 would do buy beer like the poster says Beerpong.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

They have been out ever since they cleared up who the shooter really was. But I guess in order to protect the older brother Ryan who looks a lot like him they decided to go with old pictures.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Here is another picture that does not play to the role the media seems to want to paint of him.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by JBA2848

I'd like to see the toxicology report and see what medications he was taking. I wonder if he was on Cymbalta or another of those drugs that warn of increased suicidal tendencies and thoughts? I really want to see what drugs this kid was taking and for what?

Adam, he said, was taking the anti-psychotic drug, Fanapt...

www.nyctn.com... as-losing-him

I don't know anything about Fanapt, but there you go.
edit on 19-12-2012 by VariableConstant because: link

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

I think he could have been a child with misdiagnosed mental health issues. It is possible he had a bad reaction to an anti-depressant, or he might have suddenly quit taking his anti-depressant. These can trigger serious violent and suicidal tendencies. He might have combined a street drug with his medication. I know he is being studied now to see if they can discover a genetic cause.

Asperger's didn't cause Adam Lanza CT shooting, ME says

Dr. H. Wayne Carver tells The Hartford Courant that he wants to know if there is any identifiable disease associated with the behavior of the shooter, Adam Lanza. He is working with the University of Connecticut department of genetics.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Yes the government and media are trying so hard make him different that they want to check his DNA and say he is genetic monster who lives under the stairs. Dr Sanjay Gupta even said genetics will not tell you anything.

www.cnn.com.../video/bestoftv/2012/12/18/exp-early-gupta-violent-brain-pkg.cnn#/video/bestoftv/2012/12/18/exp-early-gupta-violent-bra in-pkg.cnn
edit on 19-12-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Here is another picture that does not play to the role the media seems to want to paint of him.

Every kid starts out like this.

Somebody is going to come along and screw him up - wipe that smile off his face.
Of course it is possible he has mental issue we cannot see here that develop later.
Looking at this picture it is hard to imagine what happened between here and last Friday
to end up with the young man who made the news. But not hard to imagine that something did.
It happens all the time. He looks about 6 here. If he was molested when he was 6....?

I am not making excuses but the child above couldn't kill anyone.
edit on 19-12-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Tecumte

They have been out ever since they cleared up who the shooter really was. But I guess in order to protect the older brother Ryan who looks a lot like him they decided to go with old pictures.

Sure but was the actual source ever discovered, the early one looks like it might be from grade school, the 'apocolyptic' one looks completely photoshopped, doesn't anyone else think so, the whole jaw area looks clearly faked perhaps too the eyes,

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
This is the same crap they tried to pull with zimmerman/trayvon. The media are monsters folks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join