It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's had a Past Life Regression and if so who do you suggest?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Hope I've put this in the right area.
Has anyone here had a past life regression and if so who do you suggest? I am really interested in being regressed. I have a strange fascination with Victorian and Edwardian period, especially the 1906 earthquake in San Francisco. A friend suggested maybe this is due to living a past life in this time period.
I would love to be regressed but would love some suggestions into who to go to.
All help is appreciated.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by avvie

They have professionals that supposedly hypnotize you and somehow get the info that way. I would just meditate. They have some good songs to meditate to on youtube. I've never experienced any type of past life stuff while meditating, though.

Guess you could try something like that.
edit on 19-12-2012 by JackyMenace because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I'm interested in this too! sounds silly but I tried a self hypnotic regression video on youtube just to see if I'd get any visions...got a few but some things just didnt make sense. Some people claimed to see who they were in a past life. Do you ever get random visions of people or places? I do and they say it's from past lives you had. Like I had one where I was writing with a red feather pen (quil?) and had those typical 1700's outfits...I was male of course.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Midnight13

I see things when meditating. Usually like a big eyeball or something weird. Nothing too specific. My mind has shown me things that don't seem to relate to anything a few times, like a blue room or a random red couch; stuff like that. I don't think what I saw meant anything, not that what other people see doesn't.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by avvie

well i have never had an experience like that but my dad has, he has a great memory!. anyways, he told me that he remembers when he died. he remembers being in a car driving to his house, he was wearing a coat and hat like the ones used in the movie american gangster if you have seen it, so he was in his car when some dudes closed his way and shot him. he also remembers that when he was little he used to ask his mom why she didnt go to his wedding mening that he thought that she was his mom from his past life who didnt attend his wedding. well he also remembers when he was born and well all his life... thats what he remember from his past life.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JackyMenace

I think anything can have a meaning...like maybe the blue room you saw was a room from your past life?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Don't know if this will work for you or not, but many years ago I was part of a meditation group. We used to do all sorts of different meditations and one day this guy said that he had been told of a way to do a regression easily.

So, the setup is that you have one person as the subject and another person "running" the regression. The subject would basically try and still their mind as much as they can and then begin to walk up and down the hallway or room etc. The funny thing is that you put your index finger in your belly button as you do this (sounds crazy but the guy said it was to connect your meridians) - don't shoot the messenger! The person running the regression would then speak a date or year and the subject was to then let whatever images or feelings come out as that time is spoken.

The person running the regression would then maybe say times that are 20 years in the past, 50, 100 etc etc. All I know is that when I was the subject, I saw different images of possible past lives i've had which have struck a chord with me - being a scientist, a witch, a pirate etc etc.

Can't hurt and it's free so give it a shot

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I don't know of any to suggest.. I'm extremely skeptical of these.. Most if not all, tell people that they were famous, important, interesting.. I've never heard someone say "i was a stable boy and died" or anything like my life is today for that matter.. If you do find someone who tells you that you were a harlot, slave or stump.. Then I think you stumbled on someone who may actually have a gift.. IMHO

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Midnight13

Not sure but it's dark, blue, damp, walls are rock, like a basement. Approximately 12x12. Empty, too.
Maybe I died there.
edit on 19-12-2012 by JackyMenace because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by HooHaa

I actually wrote into a magazine called Fate and Fortune which we have in England as i had a strange "obsession" with Carl Wilson from the Beach Boys.
I was told in a past life i was married to him and in another past life i was a roman soldier in Greece, Carl had died and i blamed myself. He may be famous but the people i apparently was in a past life were not.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I think seeing certain things could possibly be connected to a past life, if your seeing random things such as blue rooms i doubt its a random thought.

I have seen videos on Youtube of an online hypnosis which puts you in a state of mind where you see your past life. Just like you would with a proper regression. Has anyone tried this and if so was it successful?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by avvie
I have seen videos on Youtube of an online hypnosis which puts you in a state of mind where you see your past life. Just like you would with a proper regression. Has anyone tried this and if so was it successful?

Hey avvie,

Trying to figure out who I was in my past life[s] has always been interesting to me. However, up until last night I have actually never tried a past life regression. Last night reading your thread sprung the interest back in me to find out and I did a self-hypnoses past life regression trying this Youtube video last night:

I hadn't had much sleep the previous night before, so it did not work as well as it might have. However, I did see some interesting things. I was on a navy ship at one point out at sea and I also saw gold rings on every finger of my hands at another point. So I might guess in another life I was in the navy or on some ship of the similar sort for some reason. For the gold rings, I am not to sure what that was about or what it mean in terms of a past life.
Other than those two clear visuals the other things I saw were too blurry to make out what they were.

I got a good night sleep last night, so I will try this again tonight and hopefully it will work better and I will be able to see more/other things much more clearer and thus be able to recognize who I was in a past life[s]. I will report back here tomorrow and let you know what happens and what I see.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by theUNKNOWNawaits

Thankyou so much for letting me know. Did you use headphones or just play out-loud? I will try this tonight.
Please let me know how it goes for you, will be fascinating to hear

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by avvie

Your welcome. Thank your for piquing my interest into this topic again.

I used headphones, because I prefer that, however, either way is fine I am told.

I will definitely let you know. Please let me know how it goes for you as well!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
A word of advise from someone who is trained in hypnotic regression:

:Make sure you are guided by some professionals. Youtube videos are NOT the way to go.

In Hypnotic regression (this- or pastlife) most people experience very vivid traumatic scenes. (imagine you experience your own death!). This CAN lead to severe mental problems, when not solved in the regression.

It does not have to lead to traumatic scenes or mental problems, but it can.

Besides, every hypnosis from an unknown source can contain suggestions which you do not want.

So, best practices would be to look for a trustworthy professional.:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by svetlana84

So you would recommend not using the video posted?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by avvie

Yes, in general i would avoid hypnosis videos when you don t know/trust the producer.. especially some that go so deep as regression or past life regression.

It s a bit like when you go to an area with certain risks (be it mountains, sea, desert,...) and you have no experience in the field. There are dangers you don t even know about (snow, weather, currents, snakes,...)

In these regions you want to have an experienced local guide who knows the risks and how to approach them.

Our mind tends to suppress traumatic experiences, as a form of self-protection. When you go into hypnosis, and there is suddenly something traumatic coming up, which you suppressed, a good hypnotist can guide you, and even solve the problems you didnt even know you had.

When traumatic experiences come up while you are alone listening to youtube, well, you are on your own. Youtube will not react.

The other thing is, the subconsiousness is quite gullible under hypnosis. So especially in regressions it is important that the hypnotist does not give suggestions about your past life.

If he does, your subconscious will follow HIS suggestions and not bringing up YOUR memory.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by svetlana84

You mentioned you are trained in Hypnotic Regressions. Do you do sessions?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by avvie

I ll send you a private message.

2nd line.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join