It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Wow.

Woo Hoo!
I'm a member of ATS!

So very happy 2 be here.

I feel like i already know some of you.

I'm an odd little man I enjoy ufology, ghosts, and all sorts of weird stuff. I hope to speak with u soon.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by thebrat

YAY! high five*

Glad you could make it, welcome to ATS

The site is huge, has lots of different forums and topics to check out, so take your time exploring it all.

Here's a great tool to help you along your thread / post making ways :Frequently Asked Questions

Good luck and have fun.

SS

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebrat
Wow.

Woo Hoo!
I'm a member of ATS!

So very happy 2 be here.

I feel like i already know some of you.

I'm an odd little man I enjoy ufology, ghosts, and all sorts of weird stuff. I hope to speak with u soon.

Hi, you should be right at home, no shortage of freaks here. Need any help find Hefficide or Destiny.

BAW33

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Welcome to the party!

Dirty-D

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use
What are P F K W S

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Welcome to the family. We tend to grow on folks, no cure so far, and the infection is growing

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by thebrat

So, you're odd eh...you'll fit right in. Welcome to ATS...the best of odd abide here....

Des

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, lots of interesting subjects on this site and the latest indepth reports on what really is the news.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thanks. Merry Christmas.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

it made no sense. sorry.
edit on 19-12-2012 by thebrat because: (no reason given)

top topics

join