It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science against evolution

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The greatest conspiracy of all time!

Deny Ignorance. Always remember that that is the motto of ATS.

Like many of the members, I come here for a variety of reasons. I come here for the news, not everything of interest is in the MSM. I come here for the debate. I come here to educate myself and to get a view of others opinions. Heck, I even lurk on the survival boards to…..well, you never know do you?

Others, I’m sure, come here for spiritual or philosophical reasons.

This particular thread caught my eye due to (a) it being a subject I find fascinating, & (b) one of the earlier posters (bob) was presenting evidence that intrigued me. A lot of what he was posting was beyond my education, but in having a reasoned debate with him, I had to learn a shed load of information.

ETA - Grim mentioned that its crepe like this that gives religious folk a bad name---in support of my conclusion above, this is why they throw in the odd "i dont believe in god" or "the god of the bible is an imposter". This is to distance themselves from their true position.

And I know I’m not the only one, Some threads that I’ve been on seem to be a genuine seeking of alternates to the accepted truth. But thus far, not one single debater has managed to provide clear enough evidence against evolution, that didn’t simply end with “god did it” or “you need to have faith”. That’s not me having a go either, it’s just that I cannot accept that as a reasonable answer.

So wheres the conspiracy?

Like others, I have also noticed that every time one of these threads gets started there is a small group of posters who seem determined to derail it. (our discoverer of the arcane cabbits is not the only one, but is by far the most persistent( Usually, on science/religion threads, it’s just a quick shout out to the heretics and a promise of eternal hell before the posters get fed up and move on.

And its not just religion vs science forums either, (this happens in almost all of the forums from UFO’s to Politics) you see the same names turning up and infecting the thread to a point where the original topic is lost.

The discussion is stopped in its tracks as the decay sets in.

With reference to these particular threads, one particular individual (?) turns up time and again with no intention of discussing the topic of the thread. This is evident by the fact that none of the thread’s debating points are ever addressed by the poster; however, most of the infected threads quickly end up closed/hoaxed/skunked.

No mere troll this, this has to be a deliberate tactic to prevent discussion of the topic of evolution!

The grammatical style (sic) and prose of this poster does change dramatically enough between sessions that one could be led into thinking this was an organised group. Also, the postulated fantasy put up as evidence against evolution is so ridiculous that nobody would link it to fundamentalist, young earth creationists.

In conclusion, (and I know I’m not the first to say this) itsthetooth---j’accuse.

You are a conglomerate of young earth creationists; your mission is to prevent any proper discussion of evolution between those that accept it and those that don’t. You do this by working together to insist, on every thread you infect, that everything everyone else observes to be fact is wrong. You purposefully quote authors who have been discredited to elicit an emotional response from other posters and when presented with unassailable evidence of your ignorance, do the forum equivalent of putting your fingers in your ears and going “nyah nyah cant hear you doopy doppy doo”

edit on 11-2-2013 by idmonster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Either present your theory in an honest debate or concede that you cannot. You must not believe it yourself.

Your theory probably doesn’t have any supporting evidence is what I am thinking. Why else would you be scared to present it if you were not afraid of the result.

It is pretty clear to me that you are less than honest.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
reply to post by Grimpachi

The only problem is that I even tried to open up a thread about Target Food, and one evolutionist was sure that I wasn't the author and wanted to know where I got the idea from. Then through a process of playing the repeat game, got a mod to watch durring the time that I refused to play the repeat game, so they shut the thread down.

Since that time I'm well aware of the fact that some of the mods on ATS are obviously biased, and based on that I don't see any reason in having a debate about it.

LIE,

Theres no way you could know if another poster had been talkin to the mods!

Also, I went and read the thread, It was shut down cos it was a steaming pile of BS

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

reply to post by colin42

And again you think an excuse you just pulled out of your waste pipe answers my questions?.

Show me the source for this claim. Failure to do so means it is just one more of your many lies.

Then answer the question you ignored. Where did all this water go?
It's just a theoy I heard amongst friends, and the theory is that water was removed from Mars and placed on earth.
A chat you had with your bible class does not result in a scientific theory so again you mislead and again have not answered where that water went. And you accuse me of playing the repeat game.

Science against evolution, that’s the name of this thread if you had not noticed. You have turned it into tooth’s bible group ramblings against evolution. That’s off topic and if the mods were as biased and dishonest as your unfounded accusations say you should have been closed down pages ago

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

That is your opinion based on the fact that my understandings don't fit your fantasy.
Nope read my reply and the example of you again telling lies. I provided evidence that means it is not my fantasy. The rest of your post was the usual unsupported rubbish

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

reply to post by colin42

And again you think an excuse you just pulled out of your waste pipe answers my questions?.

Show me the source for this claim. Failure to do so means it is just one more of your many lies.

Then answer the question you ignored. Where did all this water go?
It's just a theoy I heard amongst friends, and the theory is that water was removed from Mars and placed on earth.

My friends have lots of theories-----one of them has a theory that evolution is guided by the slenderest of tenticles from the spaghetti monster tickling DNA, and sometimes it gets stuck on the pasta sauce so the next time it tickles the DNA of another animal, it gets extra DNA.

But I dont post it here as evidence-------------Moron

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Can someone give me a recap on his idea? I will not even call it a theory at this point because I haven’t seen anything that supports it. Is it about as factual as a flying spaghetti monster or is there anything there that actually makes sense?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Yep Grim. It would be easy to say he is typical of true religious followers and the casual visitor may unfairly conclude that but after talking to him it soon becomes apparent he is not even a close relative of that group. He is trying to start his own religion. Toothism. He is a toothist.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
Can someone give me a recap on his idea? I will not even call it a theory at this point because I haven’t seen anything that supports it. Is it about as factual as a flying spaghetti monster or is there anything there that actually makes sense?

It has less corroborating evidence than the FSM.

I'll see if I can link to the thread he posted about target food proving evolution wrong. He laid out most of the detail in that.

But if you realy want to see the madness, theres 500 pages of a thread that was supposed to be about explaining diversity of life without using evolution called "prove evolution wrong". colin created the thread mut the mods renamed it to the title above.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
OK, this was colins thread, tooth joined about page 42 and pretty much starts from there with why we're not supposed to drink milk beacause its not our target food.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is tooths atempt to show how target food proves evolution worng. Interesting to note that this is the thread he is talking about where he accuses the mods of being biased and is his reason for not entering into debate.

edit on 11-2-2013 by idmonster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Who says I'm scared. I allready presented it a plehora of times, and get sick of repeating it. My only concearn is that mods will be biased simply because I have 22 evoutionists claiming they know something that I don't. Besides it's allready happened, and I got a thread shut down for refusing to play the repeat game.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I think Tooth is not trying to argue evolution. I think he is anti-Christian and trying to further discredit Christians because he is breaking the ninth commandment. No Christian would push such false diatribe. Tooth is misrepresenting Christians that is why he is pushing this so far.

Many Christians acknowledge evolution and understand it is the philosophy to follow they wouldn’t push such false claims.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I'll give you a very short version.

It started as intended food. Morphed into target food. He claimed humans were not from here and had no target food so would not live past puberty without medical intervention. All other animals have target food and don’t get sick.

Anything that man does was not natural because he is not from here. About 20 pages back, maybe more when cornered by a question he then claimed no organic life was from here except maybe bacteria. That all life previously on this planet was wiped out except for maybe bacteria.

All this he claims is in the bible, his clear historical document that only he understands and he does not need ancient Hebrew. Even to the point that the one true god the bible is based on is an imposter

His recent admission of a lie continued for over a year of man and a few helpers like chickens were the only ones not from here and now revised to nothing is from here means all organic life here is not natural and anything they do cannot be natural.

This on a world that must have been artificially prepared means target food cannot by his golden rule exist here.

He has a golden rule. Target food cannot have any 'not natural' processes, no machinery or tools in its production, everything must be natural

After his rejection of every reasoned, supported argument that showed his target food to be nonsense that he denies without any foundation, evidence or argument against provided. His continued refusal to provide any evidence other than his opinion I decided to use his own rules to disprove target food and target food failed every time and even then he denied it effectively arguing against his own fantasy.

Connector had the solution. The debate forum. Tooth knows this is the final solution and that his trolling days using target food will end if he takes part as he has nothing to take there and knows opinion will not cut it.

The rest you know. I hope I have not reduced your IQ as this madness tends to do.

edit on 11-2-2013 by colin42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I think Tooth is not trying to argue evolution. I think he is anti-Christian and trying to further discredit Christians because he is breaking the ninth commandment. No Christian would push such false diatribe. Tooth is misrepresenting Christians that is why he is pushing this so far.

Many Christians acknowledge evolution and understand it is the philosophy to follow they wouldn’t push such false claims/

That's just it -- he's really not a Christian. He feels that Christians are deluded into thinking that the "malevolent aliens" are the God of the Bible and that Christ was just a normal human being except that "his magical powers hadn't been turned off" by the evil alien overlords. Or something. Because the Bible clearly states that we used to have magical powers. Or something. And that "God" (i.e. evil aliens) turned off our powers as punishment of some kind after they abducted us from our home planet and dropped us off here. Or something.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Your suddenly discovered persecution complex is evidence of one of two things:

1. You know you've been cornered with colin42's request that you enter into a formal debate with him and are looking for yet another out.

2. You are seriously in need of some antipsychotics.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

The only problem is that I even tried to open up a thread about Target Food, and one evolutionist was sure that I wasn't the author and wanted to know where I got the idea from. Then through a process of playing the repeat game, got a mod to watch durring the time that I refused to play the repeat game, so they shut the thread down.

Since that time I'm well aware of the fact that some of the mods on ATS are obviously biased, and based on that I don't see any reason in having a debate about it.

That's not what happened. Then again being dishonest is your main tactic.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

This is a thread about science, not some goofball story with no foundation.

You continue to use theory as some rubbish story and not in the scientific sense.
edit on 11-2-2013 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

That is your opinion based on the fact that my understandings don't fit your fantasy. There are many things that don't fit you fantasy, did it not every occur to you that there is no way evolution is even possible given the lack of proof.

This is a logical fallacy called an appeal from personal ignorance.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Thank you very much for the summary. I just have to say wow.
I think someone watched too many Stargate shows. BTW that was one of my favorite shows then they started running out of material. Anyway he is definitely not a Christian of that I am sure at least not one that would be claimed. That is serious fantasy world. I was correct in not thinking it was a legitimate theory. More like weak Sci-Fi part of a back story to SG Atlantis but it doesn’t even sound complete it would need a rewrite.

So from what I see he will not take it to the debate forum because he probably can’t remember what he has made up seeing as how he keeps changing his tune. Stereologist you are risking over exposer from the looks of your avatar.

So he doesn’t even have anything to support his claims and keeps dodging questions. I like reading new ideas as long as they make some sense but it sounds like his don’t have an ounce of truth to them. I should have known I came in when he started talking about the Grand Canyon and thought it was an inside joke.

His theory kind of reminds me of the book “The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy” where the mice build planets. So long and thanks for all the fish.
Sorry I think this thread of his is designed to lower IQs I may need to take a break for a while and recover.

I wonder what this guy thinks of target foods.

The thread below is new evidence on how we really evolved to hunt game.

BTW whats the deal with CABBITS!!!
edit on 11-2-2013 by Grimpachi because: CABBITS!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

You do realize you are stating mistruths. The Fossil record has many, many examples of Evolution and as I have stated...your arguement is moot as the Mapping of many species Genomes and the finding of a single specific Viral DNA within all species Genomes is PROOF POSITIVE that Evolution is a FACT.

You have already lost your arguement as we currently use the Evolutionary Process when creating various Retroviruses and other Genetically Engineered Creatures.

Split Infinity

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join