It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where was all the outrage in 1997?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
This post rightfully deserves its own thread but new people do not have privileges........NO COMMENT

I had made this connection early on and now here it is CONFIRMED..............does anyone think there will be an expression of outrage regarding the fact that he was involved in Satan worship along with his all consuming devotion to extremely violent video games? Where is the outrage?

Former Classmate Reveals School Gunman had ‘online devil worshiping page’
Meghan Keneally and Rachel Quiqley
DailyMail.co.uk
December 19, 2012

The Sandy Hook gunman worshiped the devil and had an online page dedicated to Satan, a former classmate revealed, as his childhood barber recalls Adam Lanza never spoke and would stare at the floor every time he had his hair cut.
Lanza’s worshiping page had the word ‘Devil’ written in red, Gothic-style letters against a black background, Trevor L. Todd told The National Enquirer, something which he said was ‘weird’ and ‘gave him the chills’.
The FBI are trying to piece together his smashed up hard drive to see if his online footprint will reveal any motive for the killing, but they strongly believe he made use of devil-worshiping and suicide sites and boasted of his murder plans on message forums.

edit on 19-12-2012 by SanDomenico because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SanDomenico

Precisely. This is how the media is controlled, to incite emotional outrage from the masses. Make it 24/7 coverage, completely ignore other issues like the HSBC money laundering scandal, & then exploit the coverage to get shady legislation passed.

When the government &/or military mass-murders they're hailed as protectors, and the reality of the crimes are utterly ignored by the media. If a whistle-blower exposes the crimes they're immediately demonized as a traitor & danger to society... This world is run by psychopaths.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by network dude

How do you know, 16 years later the media skipped over that story?
Very presumptuous of you, no? Lest I remind you, the Internet was in its infancy right around then so perhaps it didn't make world-wide news, but I bet, it made the news somewhere.

I think what truly made this more unfathomable than any other massacre was the age of the students. Don't get me wrong, this would've been horrifying anyway, but because of their ripe ages--- it's etched in our heads with a piece of our hearts torn out and we'll never forget this story. Just the way Adam wanted it no doubt!

Well, I base this off of the fact that no bills were introduced to congress due to this event. unless you have some information I may have missed................

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I am far from a holy roller, but I think that since God is being forced out of our daily lives, the evil that can flourish in his absence has and will continue.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

I am far from a holy roller, but I think that since God is being forced out of our daily lives, the evil that can flourish in his absence has and will continue.

That is part of the plan........soon enough believers will be sent to the camps for crimes like "hate speech," - a Zionist invention - which incidentally, is supported by many.
edit on 19-12-2012 by SanDomenico because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

A flag for effort. And might I just add some profound points are being made here thus far.

Bleeeeep offered this on one of my threads.

Also this list of the videos

edit on 19-12-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
Pearl High School shooting

The Pearl High School shooting was a school shooting that took place on October 1, 1997 at Pearl High School in Pearl, Mississippi. The gunman, 16-year-old Luke Woodham (born February 5, 1981), killed two students and injured seven others at his high school. Before the shooting at Pearl High School began, Woodham stabbed and bludgeoned his mother to death in his home.

But Wait........

The school's assistant principal, Joel Myrick, retrieved a .45 pistol from his truck and, spotting him near the parking lot, shouted for Woodham to stop. Woodham instead got into a his mother's car and tried to escape. Myrick, a US Army Reserve commander, detained Woodham until authorities arrived.

Ahh, now I understand. Since this event was cut short by the assistant principal getting a gun and stopping this kid from killing more people, it was not worthy of an agenda pushing news blitz.

The media plays these events to drive their agenda. But only when it suits their agenda.

This was covered a great deal by the media. It was even the cover of people magazine. You can find tons of stuff from coverage from all networks and other form of media. Where does this fanatsy of it was not covered. The story at the time was huge because their was suppose to be a group of them involved but only this idiot went through with. They were looking for the others. On the plus side his limited choice of guns kept the kill count low.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson

Originally posted by SanDomenico
Where was the outrage before - during - and after the Waco massacre of 26 innocent children, and over 50 adults?

Who is going to generate the outrage? The media?. The Media is made up of Democrats and the perpetrators were Democrats. Mystery solved.

Dude..SERIOUSLY? Every single one of your posts has something to do Democrats, no matter how redundant the effect politics has on the event. Seriously man, you bring up Democrats in every, single, post. What's your deal, don't you get paid enough?

On topic: It all depends on the gain the media gets from what happens. The media has conditioned us what to be sad for, what to be happy for, what to be excited for, etc.

When they don't cover something, it's because they generate no profit from it, and as much as people don't want to believe that, that's what the media is for (common knowledge).

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

Dude..SERIOUSLY? Every single one of your posts has something to do Democrats,

Maybe he doesn't like Democrats ?
You speak to that which is clearly his prerogative. So if you don't like it don't read.
edit on 19-12-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SanDomenico
Where was the outrage before - during - and after the Waco massacre of 26 innocent children, and over 50 adults?

Where's the outrage over the children that die in drone strikes?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Anyone else catch on the ABC World News last night their story on whether or not to arm teachers in schools?
They mentioned the 1997 Pearl High School shooting as an example.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join