It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ACTORS at Sandy Hook?? Parent LAUGHING At Press Interview! - WTF!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
reply to post by ownbestenemy

You LAUGHED, when your best friend died?
Thought it was funny, right?

OF course not.

Exactly! It wasn't funny at all. It was just what came to me. Experiencing that amount of shock can put your emotional state into a dizzy. To some here though, those from that town are only to be:

Somber
Crying
Weeping
Stoic
Detached

I wish that were the case. It is easier to understand the gravity of the tragedy with per-determined emotional responses. The "problem" is, that isn't how humans respond. For all we know, the gentleman could still be in a surreal state of mind given that his child was just murdered at a school. I echo a previous poster....this thread is disgusting.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GrandStrategy

Again, this isn't a "family member". It's his damn daughter. And this is supposedly the next day.

facepalm.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

yeah, but to be laughing /joking- getting instruction, then instantly bringing up fake tears is waaayyyy bizarre friend.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
For all we know, in thinking about what he was going to say about Emilie in the coming moments, he may have had a good memory. A billion things go through your mind when someone close to you dies...and some of those things for days and years to come even make you laugh or smile...for a brief moment.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Duplicate thread. Original HERE!

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join