It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ACTORS at Sandy Hook?? Parent LAUGHING At Press Interview! - WTF!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Holy smokes people...it's called SHOCK.

The poor soul is on auto-pilot. None of it seems real to him yet...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack

Not for this site. People are supposed to exhibit a conditioned response based on their world views and human understanding. Remember so far those that have responded have all said they "think he should...."

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I'm firmly convinced the Aurora shooting was a set-up, and based on some of the odd things relating to Sandy Hook it's a possibility this was staged as well, but actors? No real victims? That's too far out there even for me, especially when we know the globalists have no qualms about murdering people by the thousands.

link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy
It is shock. Shock can make you do and act in ways contrary to the "normal" response (or should I say the obviously conditioned response people here think it should be).

No the shock was over. If his emotions were genuine when he was talking then he was grieving, not in shock. Grieving people don't laugh like he was. His demeanor seemed completely different off camera.

edit on 12/18/2012 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal
I have heard rumors of actors being there and although it can't be proven other than the videos, the videos are enough to me!! The interviews of the parents so far have been just ODD to say the LEAST!
I heard this before from "Some other people", so I'll say the same thing here:
If these people "ARE" actors, then can you show anyother productions that these "actors" where in?

While the video does seem odd, the situation is odd, and people do act oddly after events like these. I know a guy (I served with him) he was laughing when he lost his leg to an IED. Shock does that to people, it effects people in the weirdest ways. A vet a know get seriously injuried and started building boats that he takes out to the desert and burns. No real reason for it he just feels compelled to build them. I don't think he ever recovered from what happened to him. Shock screwed him up. I hope the shock from this event doesn't mess these people up too much.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Do people usually stay in shock for extended periods of time from events like these?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

You LAUGHED, when your best friend died?
Thought it was funny, right?

OF course not. I had the same reaction when my best friend died too. It's been almost 10 years now. But yes, I ran the gamut of emotions that day. And for many weeks after. We were like brothers. MY wife accused us of sharing the same brain, when she talked at his funeral. A lot of people laughed when she said that.
His mother laughed the hardest, I think.
The things we remember about someone can bring back huge smiles. Ten minutes later, you remember they're gone, and you may cry again.
The human reaction is just not straightforward, it's very complicated and I think we just can't judge people based on a few seconds of video.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

This HAS to be the definitive proof that this entire thing is staged!

but to me it seems this entire event is fake. I don't even know what to think anymore.

Which one is it?

PROOF
noun
evidence sufficient to establish a thing as true, or to produce belief in its truth.
anything serving as such evidence: What proof do you have?
the act of testing or making trial of anything; test; trial: to put a thing to the proof.
the establishment of the truth of anything; demonstration.
Law. (in judicial proceedings) evidence having probative weight.

SEEMS 
verb (used without object)
to appear to be, feel, do, etc.: She seems better this morning.
to appear to one's own senses, mind, observation, judgment, etc.: It seems to me that someone is calling.
to appear to exist: There seems no need to go now.
to appear to be true, probable, or evident: It seems likely to rain.
to give the outward appearance of being or to pretend to be: He only seems friendly because he wants you to like him.

link   
You can literally see him get into the emotional state as an actor does just before a scene is filmed. Oh my god! This is crazy!

link   

I've lost family members and been laughing days later. In fact i've lost family members and been laughing and smiling hours later. I've laughed and smiled while outside a hospital with a relative inside and dying, I've then been upset and crying the next the moment.

losing a family member doesn't mean you're immune to laughing or smiling.

this thread is disgusting. you people ought to be bloody ashamed of yourselves.
edit on 18-12-2012 by GrandStrategy because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

Well there is proof of Nick and Laura Phelps living in CN prior to this 'event'.

LINK

link   

Originally posted by turboneon
Do people usually stay in shock for extended periods of time from events like these?
Yes some people are just never the same.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal
i can't believe you people.

Already there are some defending this?? Hahaha.. What? That is how he copes?? You think it's realistic, that a day before he just had his daughter SHOT UP and this is how he copes with it?? This isn't his best friend, this isn't his cousin, and they just didn't die of natural causes..It was his DAUGHTER and she was shot HORRIFICALLY. Get real!

I am confused about just what you think is going on? Do you think the entire town is fake and they are all actors pretending to know each other? That they spent time and money on hundreds of photo shoots to create families? You realy think that makes more sense than people in shock, something that is common and hardly suprising.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

Thing is a person in shock acts different to a person relaxed and at ease, even when laughing. To me he looked too relaxed and at ease for someone in shock, or grieving, and about to go on national TV. Just going on TV would have most people nervous as hell. He looked like he was about to step up and receive a golden globe.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
No the shock was over. If his emotions were genuine when he was talking then he was grieving, not in shock. Grieving people don't laugh like he was. His demeanor seemed completely different off camera.

You know this gentleman? You know his shock was over? Come on you cannot be serious! Shock doesn't have a set time frame for every human being. It is different for each of us. The enormous shock this man was dealt could last beyond comprehension. Grow up and experience life, because you obviously are very insulated in your thinking on the human condition and events that affect it.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
One day he'll likely look back and not remember saying or doing half of what he has done this week. And likely regret the other half. You might too when, with distance and calmness, you realize how absurd this theory is.

link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

But you're missing the point. It is not just his laughing it's his body language, the easy no problems look on his face.

Even laughing people in shock look like they're not at ease. We all give away the same body language.

Who would be cracking jokes in this situation anyway? Ever been around some who just lost a family member? Did anyone crack jokes, laugh at snide remarks? No, most people are too upset to even speak.

link   

Originally posted by shasta9600

Originally posted by ownbestenemy

Originally posted by shasta9600
I beg to differ. Laughing and grinning is not possible in this situation from a normal human being. Most wouldn't be able to choke out a single word and would most certainly have the worst look of their life written on their face the entire time.

Wake up and smell the coffee

I laughed when my best friend died. I didn't know how to respond. It was all I could do to cope with the loss of someone who I have known for 15 years. I guess I am not a normal human being. It was tragic and later I cried. Of course, I wasn't put in front of cameras for the world to see my reaction.

You are reaching at straws here. Laughing, crying, depression, stoicism, somberness, anger, and any other emotion can be exhibited by humans when they are faced with a loss.

You wake up and smell the coffee because you are speaking from a place that you cannot comprehend. Humans are not all programmed the same.

I don't know what to say, other than, you must be from a different planet than me? I've never seen anyone in my life or seen anyone at any of the funerals and memorials that I've been to, who would be able to laugh and grin in this situation.

So for me, it doesn't add up one bit. Especially when added to everything else that is extremely suspicious about all this

You've seen anyone at a funeral or memorial laugh and cry? The people you know must be very miserable and inhumane then

I've seen entire funerals light up with laughter. In fact straight after funerals most people go to a planned party at a pub and there is lots of smiling and laughing.

I would consider is very weird and very fake if I was at a funeral and everyone was glum throughout. Maybe then I'd think it had been infiltrated by actors, if there was no smiling

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack

Oh PLEASE. Don't give me that crap.

This entire event is fake. Have we been given evidence of dead bodies? Is there ANY blood? Kids never even saw the gunman. They never heard "rifle" shots. Are we supposed to just take the govt and mainstream media's word again? Just like the "killing" of Bin Laden, of which we never got proof of, not one bit?

NOTHING adds up, stop defending it, wake up, THINK.
edit on 18-12-2012 by ProphetOfZeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Thats not really true. When some people go into shock their body relaxes.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join