It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are white men the predominant culprits to mass murder/suicide?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

Mass homicide for no apparent reason isn't just a "White male" phenomenon. Rampage killings are recorded all over the world

Rampage killings

I just felt the thread was going to get racial so i got the "other races kill too" jab in first before checking my data. From the looks of that Wiki report Asia has the most, but as they have the most people i can see the reason for that statistic. Does seem to be mainly men though !

Think this debunks the white killer myth - let the thread die.
edit on 18-12-2012 by Hopeforeveryone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Actually, black males are shown to have a higher murder rate than whites.

Expanded Homicide Data Table 3 - 2009

ETA:

United States Department of Justice report which surveyed homicide statistics between 1974 and 2004 stated that of the crimes surveyed, 52.2% of the offenders were Black

Race and Crime in The United States

So by this rational, I guess when white people finally snap.. SHTF

edit on 19-12-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I believe you're completely dismissing the Chinese and Mongol hordes.

They're not white and they killed millions.

War is war. This thread is kind of silly. White man is evil white man is bad. All men are greedy and bad. Come one

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Black guys don't play with anti-depressents as much. Prozac is a white man's curse.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Black men are just as prone to mass murders, but they do it in the hood via a drive by shooting. White men seem to want the infamy that comes with being a serial killer or mass murderer. Besides, a drugged up white guy makes a much better patsy and allows the globalists to pull off false flags much easier.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Yeah all those white Muslims blowing themselves up in markets and gang banging in long beach....Oh wait.....

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
This is indeed a delusional country. When WHITE crime occurs, society immediately labels the suspect as "mentally disturbed". If the suspect is of color he is savage, evil, a thug, a terrorist, and an immigrant who never belonged here. Here they are describing this vile, heartless, murderer of children and educators "intelligent", "brilliant", and "genius" because he is WHITE. No person of color would ever have anything in light contrary described about them if they murdered 20 little white children. The chickens always come home to roost. The very thing WHITE americans are terrified of sleeps right under their own roof!
edit on 19-12-2012 by AmericaNeedsToWakeUp because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueMessiah

Maybe whites search for deeper meaning more so than other races. Their planning and abstract thought evolved to go too deep and it drives them to do things that others cannot find meaning in; their meanings aren't as superficial or they go too deep. It's probably the reason whites are more inventive and the alike...different abstract thought functions.

edit on 12/19/2012 by Bleeeeep because: edit for clarity

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Yea look at all these honkies flying planes into towers...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Mass killings exist ALL over the country and no no color. Look at the genocides of Africa and the Middle east. Your just leaving out a whole class of mass killings. State sponsored types.. No different...
edit on 12/19/1212 by foodstamp because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
Black men are just as prone to mass murders, but they do it in the hood via a drive by shooting. White men seem to want the infamy that comes with being a serial killer or mass murderer. Besides, a drugged up white guy makes a much better patsy and allows the globalists to pull off false flags much easier.

Yes, technically, 80% of the mass killings in the last two years were committed by minorities.. It just gets no press.. Cause no one cares....Cause the TV told them not too...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Why do blacks constantly murder each other?

Sincerely,
Sick of the white /black crap

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Hmmm, this isn't quite true. Remember the D.C. Sniper(s), anyone? They were both black. Also, gang violence is quite prevalent in lower income black communities. However, I will argue that most black males tend not to kill as indiscriminately as white male "lone gun men". Besides for--again--the D.C. sniper.

-Ghoster

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
If they used "ethnic" groups it wouldn't have the same psychological effect. And more than likely turn it into a race thing, because people are f**king stupid.

Packs a lot more punch if it could be your neighbor.

OMG PLZ PROTECT ME MR. GOVERNMENT PLZ!

/wrists

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Idonthaveabeard
Yea look at all these honkies flying planes into towers...

I have to admit that, of all the racial slurs, honkie is my favorite. It's beautifully symbolic, and yet heinously derogatory.

Honkies are procurers of sex, through sex trafficking. In traffic, you honk to convey your message. Isn't that just lovely?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
maybe the other races are too lazy to kill a bunch of people all at the same time so they spread out their killing sprees over a 20 year period killing one person a year for 20 years?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I recall a few blacks attempting to mass murder... They never make it that far. Bad planning? They font want to taint the aura of black people by displaying attempts in the media. Nor are black serial killers displayed in the media like the fairer skinned races. This is nothing but an Ill attempted thread to attack whites. Anyone who really cared as to why these people in the media are white would have done a google check.

So the media would like to thank you for participating in 'blame the white men' and congratulate you for keeping a closed mind op!
edit on 12/19/2012 by bestof83 because: type o

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
There are a lot of much more ridiculous atrocities committed in Africa every day by black people... so if you want to play the race card...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Why are white men the predominant culprits to mass murder/suicide?

Very good point OP...

The Illuminati are racists in the extreme sense.

Q: Overall, would you say the Illuminati are racist? I am asking this because their agenda seems to be very white supremist throughout history.

The Illuminati are racist, and have a very "aryan" outlook. They believe strongly in the rule of the "pure" and "intelligent" by their definitions, and in their ceremonies, there will ocassionally be minorities killed in ceremonies.

They are trying to breed a "genetically superior" race to rule, with their children and descendants. They are also followers of Plato's Republic, and believe that they will be the ones to usher in this "Utopian" rule with the NWO in their opinion. In their Utopia, the intelligentsia will rule, and the sheep like masses will follow their leaders (that is their view of the world; that the occult leaders are "enlightened' and intelligent, while the average person is a "sheep" to be led by the nose).

educate-yourself.org...

Illuminati are racists?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
im 90% sure its social upbringing, 10% genetics make up with emotions.

Cultural upbringing is different in western society. There is less guidance to young kids thru their parents.

Possible trigger along with genetics make up.

-Single parent
-Abusive parents
-Dysfunctional family
-Step family
-Adoption
-"Heavily" bullied (most kids go thru regular bullying)
-Oppression
-Depression due to mental trauma (there are multiple depression)
-Sexual abuse
-Incidents involving unnatural death of close family members.
-Rape

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join