It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are white men the predominant culprits to mass murder/suicide?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Are you kidding???..

OK

If you are of a weak stomache then dont read any further...

How about the attacks in Gambia, Nigeria, Rwanda (which I saw)? Where whole villiages had been wiped out, women in enslaved? Sex slaves.. And young kids being indoctrinated by by drugs and rape to commit MORE murder on their fellow Africans... Then of course we have those that not only wanted to kill their ""enemy" but capture their "soul" by literally eating their hearts!! Countless thousands have gone this way including babies who were blugeoned to death in the very thing they use to crush wheat... Corn et al...

Africa is the most violent continent on earth... Most South Africans who have to fortify their home would agree..

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueMessiah

Your OP is racist as hell and the only reason this thread is not 404'd yet is because it's white people being painted in a bad light.

Disgraceful but I don't really care tbh.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The better question to ask would be, why is race always put into equations such as these?

If we are content keeping humanity divided by skin color, by all means do continue.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Also, you're coming at that question from the wrong angle, anyway. I don't think this type of murder (which is your whole point, right? Why are these types of murders committed by a certain group of people and not others?) are about race..

Really, if we are to go with the "type" theory (which is somewhat dubious, in an of itself--remember suicide bombers?) you would really type this by class. A lot of these "types" of murders seem to be committed by middle to upper class kids. Even that angle would make more sense than the race one you are currently presenting.

Side note: Don't feel bad, I know you meant well by this post and I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you're not a racist, but just be careful how you frame future posts.

-Ghoster
edit on 19-12-2012 by theghoster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
OP is not referring to just mass killings. He is asking why are the crazy/unexplainable killings most often done by white men. As to examine serial killers, and wacky kid killers; those who do not kill for superficial reasons. Murder for power, wealth, and revenge is completely different than the murder crazy white men commit.

Again, I think it's because whites get too involved in deep thinking and go crazy because of it. It is as if they are doing insane sacrifical things that only old religions would practice. The odd thing is, they are not apart of cults, so they subscribe the meaning themselves. Something is truly different in their brain functions.

Is the topic not about nonsuperficial murder?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Yeah, because it isn't like any ethnic group of non-white people commit mass-murder suicides or anything.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
It comes down to "white" being a poorly described ethno-racial term that has become a catch-all for anyone not "black" (most of whom in the US have European ancestry on their family tree), "Asian" (also poorly defined), middle eastern (technically caucasian, asian or african or some mix in between depending on the specific nation of origin) or "Hispanic" (Which is in no way whatsoever could be considered ethnic or racial - yet there it is on the census).

Let's not forget that it was an "Asian-American" who perpetrated the VA Tech shootings, by the way, as we sift through anecdotal evidence on here.

At any rate, since the US is predominantly populated by people who we are going to go ahead and call "White", and considering that "White" areas, such as Newtown have a novelty of any kind of violence, let alone a massacre; And, also considering that due to socio-economic circumstances, "Black" people are more likely to have greater restrictions placed upon them in terms of legal access to firearms and profiling in public places will not create the ease of entry, so to speak, that a James Holmes or Lanza would have.

Also, while the ghetto is a war zone and "Black" Americans are probably developing their own unique psychological problems from it, immigrant communities that still remain largely in touch with 3rd generation Asian and "Hispanic" Americans create an insular cultural dynamic such that family values from "the old country" still trump supposed "American" values. Meanwhile, "White" Americans are among the "true" inhabitants of this country, and as such, display the true tendencies of the culture, which will also include any negative psychosocial consequences.

So, in my opinion, if we are going to (although racially incoherent) group "White" Americans as the pool of potential mass murders, it would only be correct from a cultural standpoint.

Thus, we have to ask ourselves this question instead: Why is American dominant culture a force that creates tendencies toward mass shootings?

EDIT: Before someone vents pseudo-politically correct anger at my comments about So-called "White" Americans being the "true inhabitants" of this country, re-read that paragraph for content and see what I mean for real, don't cherry pick to flame or troll or derail the thread. I mean in terms of historically-based political and economic control. Let's not forget that my family tree (Irish and Italian) would not so easily have been lumped in with the "white" dominant power structure of the US 100 years ago, though it almost instantly is today. This Lanza kid, for starters is Italian ( at least on his paternal grandfather's side).
edit on 19-12-2012 by Sphota because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by theghoster
A lot of these "types" of murders seem to be committed by middle to upper class

That bit there is actually a much better identifier than "white" men.

It is people with too much time to think about stuff they cannot understand, thus, they go insane while trying to figure something out. It is those with higher mental capacities; but of those, it is the ones that lack correct insight. Their wires get crossed, so to speak, when they are trying to figure something out.

People with “too much mental stress” do the same things, yes?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep

Originally posted by theghoster
A lot of these "types" of murders seem to be committed by middle to upper class

That bit there is actually a much better identifier than "white" men.

It is people with too much time to think about stuff they cannot understand, thus, they go insane while trying to figure something out. It is those with higher mental capacities; but of those, it is the ones that lack correct insight. Their wires get crossed, so to speak, when they are trying to figure something out.

People with “too much mental stress” do the same things, yes?

As far as I can tell, yeah this is accurate.

ETA: In fact let me add more to this. What I do notice about the psychology of the killer is that their intended targets don't seem to have a cultural, social, political, ethnic target group. They are done (either planned or in erratic haste) to kill anyone a part of society. You could be black, white, yellow, poor, joe-blow, or a senator from Arizona--it doesn't matter. These killers effectively declare everyone in society an enemy or a threat, period. Now, what type or class of people would think in such a way? What type of people would be so "democratic" with their killing spree? An educated person, used to living in a affluent or semi-affluent society where groups don't matter per se, but only what you as an independent actor in a culture of individual freedom feel about society. Not about race...its about class, culture and sociological perspective of the shooter(s). They are the ultimate democratic killers in the ultimate democratic society.

-Ghoster

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Guys, I am dissapoint. For conspiracy nuts, you seem too eager to entertain only the official story in this thread.

My belief about the OP is this: The agents picking patsies for mass murder flase flag operations are probably thinking of the media response to the crime. If their end goal is disarming civilian americans, then a black kid mass murdering children is not so profitable, as it will more likely be explained in public as a race-crime or something along those lines.

White, middle-upper class kids/guys are the best patsy because they are most easily explained as a consequence primarily of "too much guns", and are least likely to lead the public other debates, skipping the desired debate.

These kinds of crimes are traditionaly orchestrated for swaying public opinion, so keep in mind the posible motives of the planners, not the perpetrator.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by theghoster

mental fatigue + societal differences = deranged concepts
deranged concepts + violence against said concept (in order to correct said concept) = wacko killers

pretty simple recipe. Thanks.

Im going to go read about reptilians or something crazy, now. peace.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueMessiah

Black on white crime is said to be caused by long-held anger on the part of blacks. White on black crime is credited to racism in many cases…

Does anyone else think this is silly? Wouldn't the long-held anger also be considered racism? Why is it that white people are generally seen as the only people that can be racist?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The op is just presenting one very specific view. It deserves some discussion. On ats we discuss divergent theories or hypotheticals. Lets just say for the sake of argument, only in continental usa, in the past 30 yrs. i have a theory for the basis of op's post. Within the last 30 yrs, there has been massive population movement from rural to city/suburban. There has also been increase of non white population increase. Within the last 20 yrs, class distinction has not been synonymous with racial population. What i mean is that the economy was hurting all sectors and races of society. See tea party movement. What many people dont understand is that many non whites have suffered economically for the past 100 yrs. some scientists believe that sickle cell anemia and high blood pressure effect black males in a higher percentage due to how black males deal with their social surroundings. An argument can b made that most other non white groups have had over 100 yrs of having to deal with stress and pressure stemming from social order in this country. That social order has been tweaked in the past 30 yrs. Could the spike in white males involved in mass shootings be directly related to the inability to deal with this change? If true, we as a society can expect more of such incidents. This is just one thought of many.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueMessiah
I got to thinking.......why is this select group almost always responsible for mass murder/suicide? You very rarely hear about other ethnic groups committing these types of crimes.

You obviously don't live in South Africa or China or Japan - or you'd be asking why they are all black or asian men

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Why are white men the predominant culprits to mass murder/suicide?

Look around you. Do you live in a predominantly White Culture/Nation?

Move to Mexico, Brazil, Indonesia, any random country in Africa, any random place int he Middle East, and I suspect your news feed will show you an entirely different perspective.

Additionally, many places around the world, life is cheaper, people are poorer, and machete wielding maniacs with guns burning and raping their way through villages is as seasonal as rain.

If you live in a rich, predominantly White 1st world US/European country, sure, your news is going to be anglo-centric.

Brown/yellow people dying? Eh, who cares about them when OMG princess blondie Hollywood doesn't wear a bra or got caught having sex with (insert shocking celebrity name here)!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

It should be noted, that is primarily in the US. Men of other races are predominately responsible for much larger mass killing to the point of genocide. Also, You mentioned black on black violence being caused by self hatred. Therefore based on that conjecture I would say white violence is based on hating people as a whole as opposed to any one race. I for instance, am a white man and while I like or dislike individuals bases on there individual personalities, I find that I hate people in general. This is particularly evident in day to day interactions with strangers that I don't ever get to know. I think it's because I generalize people and their actions until I get to know them, at which point I decide how I feel about theme based on there actions. I think K said it best in the first men in black movie..."a person is smart but people are dumb." I get exceedingly frustrated in day to day interactions because I feel like people are inconsiderate sometimes seemingly intionally or other times out of sheer stupidity. The mass media doesn't halp this image either. If anything the msm not only encourages ignorance but finds ways to regularly report on some of the worst people humanity has to offer. There are a number of examples I could go into, many of which most people would consider small potatoes but if you deal with such things daily... Well it's a wonder more people don't snap. ... Long answer short since I'm responding via phone... White people don't discriminate, we hate everybody as long as we don't know you very well. I have risen above this somewhat but only through the love my family and friends provide and my experiences with substances have I gained this perspective. 10 years ago I was much more close minded and angry. I'm still angry, but not nearly as close minded.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Because they're set up by the CIA and they like white people as the murderers because it fits the agenda. Except of course the Washington DC sniper and his 'trainer.'

I'm making a thread on it right now - the role of the CIA in mass killings in America that is.

edit on 19-12-2012 by SanDomenico because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by foodstamp

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
Black men are just as prone to mass murders, but they do it in the hood via a drive by shooting. White men seem to want the infamy that comes with being a serial killer or mass murderer. Besides, a drugged up white guy makes a much better patsy and allows the globalists to pull off false flags much easier.

Yes, technically, 80% of the mass killings in the last two years were committed by minorities.. It just gets no press.. Cause no one cares....Cause the TV told them not too...

Well, I think blacks primarily kill each other for a reason, like drugs and gang turf. Stupid reasons, but reasons nonetheless. School shootings and the like have no rational reason, and are carried out by insane prozac heads. I also think that blacks in the inner city don't have access to the health care that suburb and upper middle class whites have, so blacks are much less likely to be on psychotropic drugs

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
The thugs in the hood do mass shootings every single night on crowds in every single city with their little drivebyes. They just can't hit sh*t. Or, their targets tend to be groups of people who are on a street corner rather than in a school or theater. Lets say if this Mkultra stuff plays a role..Whites own the vast majority of legal firearms. To take those away ya gotta have a white shooter. If they Mkultra'd a minority people would look at poverty *racism* etc rather than so much blame the gun. Just a thought who knows really. 90% of gun crime is not caused by whites, so in order to take away all the legal guns...

Gs
edit on 19-12-2012 by GermanShep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by foodstamp

Black men are just as prone to mass murders, but they do it in the hood via a drive by shooting. White men seem to want the infamy that comes with being a serial killer or mass murderer. Besides, a drugged up white guy makes a much better patsy and allows the globalists to pull off false flags much easier.

Yes, technically, 80% of the mass killings in the last two years were committed by minorities.. It just gets no press.. Cause no one cares....Cause the TV told them not too...

Well, I think blacks primarily kill each other for a reason, like drugs and gang turf. Stupid reasons, but reasons nonetheless. School shootings and the like have no rational reason, and are carried out by insane prozac heads. I also think that blacks in the inner city don't have access to the health care that suburb and upper middle class whites have, so blacks are much less likely to be on psychotropic drugs

Wrong kind of "blacks". ... I'm talking African people..Genocide is rampant and the reasons and justification for it is irrational and illogical.. No different then a guy shooting indiscriminately in the worst way possible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join