It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gun Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
All you need to know, gun control defies all logic and reason.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Seems that many gun owners don't have logic or reason.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

I have had just about enough of these threads being started about nothing more than some picture with a caption. Whether or not I agree with the general idea, this is BS

This ATS, there are supposed to be standards here.

What the crap?!?!?!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by homeslice

Seriously, I mean they are called criminals for a reason. They can't even stop cartels from importing illegal drugs, not to mention guns. Oh yay, you made stricter gun laws, awesome. But that only applies to the people who actually follow the laws. Regardless of mental health, you can't deprive someone of their rights. They aren't doing anything wrong by just owning a gun. You don't make stricter laws; you make harsher punishments. Also please tell me control nuts, why someone dressed for a shoot out, just commits suicide. America is such a disgusting damn country.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Pictures speak a thousand words. Memes get the point across in a sufficient manner. If they want to argue otherwise, I will rebut them appropriately.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
larrycorreia.wordpress.com...

The last thing that ever needs to be written about gun control. It's ten different kinds of awesome if you can find time to read it.

Written by Larry Correia, gun expert and author of the outstanding (and goofily named) Monster Hunter International series.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
EXACTLY!

I was about to start another thread because I thought I had an original idea. Surely not...

It comes down to > ban guns all you want. Criminals will still get them.

top topics

join