It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Falling Debris? that slows and Changes Direction?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Just came across this video and thought it intriguing. Im figuring it probably isnt a ufo, but What it is, I dont know.

I realize visuals can be deceiving when falling in the sky, but whatever this object is, it appears to be dropping at a pretty great speed. The curious thing is that it seems to slow and then actually turns and heads in another direction.

Bear with the video that lady filming bounces it a bit, but she does get control for the most part eventually. Any guesses as to what it may be?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
It's a short duration vapour trail that is being lit up by the setting sun.It wasn't heading downwards at all,it was flying from directly overhead and would appear to going downwards as it flies away from the observer towards the horizon.

Who'd have thought it,an aeroplane flying through the sky leaving ice crystals behind it?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Contrail. Like these (timelapse).

Not timelapse

edit on 12/18/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Looks like an airplane with contrail to me.

2nd line

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
LOOK! Up in the Sky!

It's a BIRD! It's a Plane! It's SUPER-UFO! Umm... No, it is a plane after all... *yawn*

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
All I can say to these replies is this... even as a elder more wiser one wishes to speak to educate one less knowing, they should be aware, they have elders and wiser above them themselves. Would they wish for such condescending terms to teach them?

Now, as the student, I shall yawn as I was taught?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Uh.. when she zoomed in all the way it doesn't look like a plane to me..

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceBoyPluto

Thank you SpaceBoy, Ive been around here for awhile now and I dont think I would post something if I thought it was a simple as a plane with a contrail at this point....What is it you do see just out of curiosity?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Odd how people just assume the witness has no clue of up or down or sideways in their own neighborhood. I can see how one might mistake the original direction as sideways as oppose to down, yet, if this were true, when it changed direction, why is it clearly sideways? And, since when are contrails a big ball of flame and not a trail? I myself dont think our poster would have broke out her camera if she didnt find it curious to begin with.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Some people have less developed spatial awareness than others do.I've seen this same thing many many times and it's always been a short duration aircraft vapour trail being lit up by the setting sun,nothing sinister or unusual about this I'm afraid as it will be happening somewhere in the world every single day.

top topics

join