It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please tell me this is normal .

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
reply to post by FlySolo

pbasonuk did. Its getting closer and closer to the edge here. What is next? Someone from ats goes to his house? Though I do have my doubts about the type of people who can judge a grieving father. Highly doubt they'd ever have the guts to say any of this in the real world.

But we are at that tipping point. The mods need to do something. Otherwise, this wont be the only time. Or are they ok with this?

is he here now? This is getting out of control. My god, I will defend this father to the death from witch hunters.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by robwebbjr
reply to post by whatsecret

Ok, I know this is gonna sound wierd, but what's wrong with Mr. Parker's eyes?
Look starting around 0:21. Does anyone know how to improve the image quality? It looks to me like he has no pupils.
Well, now that I think about it, maybe that happens when you're in the spotlight - I don't know.
But the guy really seems to be happy for whatever reason and then tries to 'get sad'.
The creepy 'alien eyes' just make the whole thing more suspicious.
IMO.

Well that escalated quickly...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz

nobody deals with the shooting to death of their child by laughing and jokiing then 'getting into character' as a bereaved parent for the TV audience. it stinks.

If you really think that people don't sometimes deal with death through humor, then you must not have gone to many funerals in your life.

Every single one I have ever been to, there were always a couple laughing, telling jokes about the good old days with the deceased.

You are trying to make a conspiracy out of a tragic event when there is no conspiracy to make. Sometimes, people laugh to deal with grief.

I've given you the example of the friend of my family and I give you this example as well.

( There is some language in this, so perhaps not safe for work)

We all deal with tragedy and death in our own way. To suggest that no one could ever laugh while grieving is flat out ignorant and wrong.

Here, here is a whole crowd of people that prove your ignorant statement wrong. People deal with death in their own way. Some cry, some laugh, some do both. Some do other things.

Not much else I can say in this thread other than, deny ignorance. See you around the board.

Peace and love.
edit on 19-12-2012 by DirtyLiberalHippie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

Originally posted by humanreaction

Originally posted by Ryanssuperman
Although I think the laughing is odd, it could possibly be explained by the stress he's assumed to be under. However, what makes this even more interesting, is his quick change in emotion once the cameras are turned on. Reminds me of an actor getting into his role.
edit on 19-12-2012 by Ryanssuperman because: (no reason given)

Yup. Actor or not, his reaction is fake. Staged or not, his reaction isn't normal.

You need to be quiet.

Goodness, how many of you non-ascended human beings are out there? Robbie Parker's reaction is an example of lower-emotional-intelligent human beings. That is why this thread was started. Someone of high-emotional-intelligence noticed the ODD reaction.

SMH.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Wasting your time, a good 5-10 people have given accounts just like your own, some personal some of how other people have grieved. They don't want to hear it. The response is then 'Oh well you must be mentally deranged too'

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963

People deal with grief in different ways.....He just looked nervous as hell to me....

nobody deals with the shooting to death of their child by laughing and jokiing then 'getting into character' as a bereaved parent for the TV audience. it stinks.

it stinks A LOT
the way he smile just before and then try to look sad for the tv viewers

A) he is an actor that dont care about the poor killed kids (which i doubt)
B) he know that no kids were really harmed .. still an actor
and everything was scripted for some agenda (msm lies a lot we all know)
thats why they are starting to ban any facebook accounts questionning things

was everything staged to pass some new laws on guns ? possible

that would explain the fake Obama tears that everyone is talking about
they have to look like real for the viewers and give a good reason
to pass some new gun laws

maybe those 20 kids are still alive but were removed from the school
with the biggest cover up just 1 week before the 21 december ?
maybe they are probably safe in a bunker somewhere and their parent are going to join them soon
after they testimony that their kids were killed ?

sorry if im raw in my questionning i dont want to be direspectfull at all
but we have been lied so many times and this event have many holes
that make me thinks of something else and i know im not alone questionning it
edit on 12/19/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

reply to post by DirtyLiberalHippie

Oh honey.... that crowd of people proves how many people in this world ARE NOT NORMAL. You all people who are abnormal have just multiplied! Good grief!

Normalcy is defined by frequency, by regularity. You don't get to define what is and isn't normal, just as you don't get to define emotional intelligence.

If anyone is holding abnormal opinions it is you. I'd hazard a guess that your views are held by less than 1% of the global community.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

You can keep trying. But nothing is going to change. A member blatantly stated he is now harassing the father of this victim. Its disrespectful at best. Downright disgusting harassment at worst. And you try and change the subject? Ok pal. When I saw the video and didnt think that was how I would react, I never thought to myself " i should email this man and give him a piece of my mind'. No, Again. I sat back and reflected and realized it is not my place to judge a man for how he grieves. It is no ones place. And those who have gone so far to call him names, think hes faking his daughters death, and now harassing him, are scum because they have no idea what they are talking about.
edit on 19-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by seeker1963

People deal with grief in different ways.....He just looked nervous as hell to me....

it stinks A LOT
the way he smile just before and then try to look sad for the tv viewers

A) he is an actor that dont care about the poor killed kids (which i doubt)
B) he know that no kids were really harmed .. still an actor
and everything was scripted for some agenda (msm lies a lot we all know)
thats why they are starting to ban any facebook accounts questionning things

was everything staged to pass some new laws on guns ? possible

that would explain the fake Obama tears that everyone is talking about
they have to look like real for the viewers and give a good reason
to pass some new gun laws

edit on 12/19/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

Oh please, Obama had an all dem senate and house for two years and never went near gun control.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Temporarily closed.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

You are responsible for your own posts.

I think you are right and its time for that. Harassing the father is crossing the line and ATS is better than that! Thank you!!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I never thought to myself " i should email this man and give him a piece of my mind'. No, Again.
reply to post by bknapple32

No you didn't. You said "We need to follow his every move".

I think it is wonderful you have changed your mind..

The fact that now you are calling people scum for feeling the same as you did while watching the video is ridiculous however..

You can keep trying.

Trying what?

Please explain?

Take care.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Amazing. I love how the lower-intelligent-human beings are such in denial that they cannot see they are just like Robbie Parker. Fake.

nor·mal
/ˈnôrməl/
Adjective
Conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or expected.

The word normal and abnormal have fairly standard meanings, you can't subjectively decide what and what isn't normal based on whether you agree with it.

You might not like that people laugh at funerals, but it's very normal.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by humanreaction

The people who respond the way Robbie Parker did after such a tragedy loves and enjoys the media attention.

You mean the guy on the video? I don't know about that. He has to read from prepared notes, one interpretation of that is his mind is mush. So he just reads.

I do know the media looks for emotional content and preys on that (the soulless cretins). So they told him, hey we're going live your daughters dead, tell us what you think? Are you kidding me? I would have thrown rocks at them.

They manipulated him into this, and he does his best. His face is composed, he's in a suit. Best intentions aside, when the lights come up and the announcer says, "In 3... 2... 1...", he just falls apart. You can''t tell from that what his motives are. They may look deceptive, but really? I don't read minds. Just body language. And his is all over the place.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join