It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please tell me this is normal .

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by derfreebie

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by DIDtm

How many of the "victims" had banking ties, or their close relatives, and were bound to go down in the LIBOR scandals? How much money would it take to have them play a role, and then, pack up and leave town - the pain being too much to bear == and their very alive children with them?]

Don't forget that the "killer's" father was the tax guy for GE. that paid no income taxes = GE, that is.
edit on 19-12-2012 by Happy1 because: (no reason given)

Bingo. Star after I'm done here, and I'm sure soon.
People, it doesn't matter about connections, it was the principals participating.
The father of the shooter was indeed McDonald from MadTV, check the pics.
They were actors, the whole thing was a FEMA drill that DID NOT go live,
and nobody got hurt. Check the FEMA doc, and ACTOR WAIVERS.
Sorry about the caps, but I'm not sorry about anybody getting dragged in briefly
through this who has offspring of their own.
I said this in another thread... if/when God forbid you have a REAL mass shooting
at any public building EMT's from every available town that respond go in en masse.
That;s not how it went down, because it was a DUUUHrill. Every surrounding, responding
town had a turn running the drill on the same kids. No blood, no tears(?) can't tell there..
but there were actor waivers involved too. Dallas Goldbug busted this thing open less
than 24 hours after it happened because the MO is identical to FEMA drills handling
the flavor of lie. It just seems so handy that there was a lot of chatter right after because
we have to cover the lie until everybody's got the script straight... hint:radio transmissions.
wellaware1.com...

That unfortunately is how badly THEY want your guns.
They're willing to stage the deaths of babies (Operation GLADIO
anyone?) to get you on board for the inevitable gun grab attempt.
Big difference, thank God, this drill didn't go live.
When I snap my fingers you will be just as aware as before I posted:
whether or not that's a bad thing depends on how much you spent for
ammo since last Selection Day, and how much you want to keep it.
OK I've done my job.. so has wellaware1.com. What you do with the info
is always up to you. ".. I know what I must do.." "Deify" by Disturbed
edit on 19-12-2012 by derfreebie because: Font Georgia folly, corrected/removed to standard Verdana

Knowing some local 1st responders, they do not call out reserves or more man power to a shooting or anything else until the area is secured. If there are suspected shooters still in the area the ones that may have been called out before what is going on will pull back to a safe staging area. They may alert others to be on standby but will not go to an active area till it is deemed secure which means all shooters are accounted for and the building swept for traps.

Sending an unarmed 1st responder into an active area is doing nothing but sending in fresh targets.

The police and ant medics that got inside would have saw that there were only 2 types of people there. Alive and unharmed and DOA's (one survivor) fairly fast if it was as bad as it sounds. Why call out EMT's from other towns when they would do nothing but hinder the investigation and be in the way?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by derfreebie

Sorry Defreebie, who ever put this site together needs to seek mental health therapy wellaware1.com

Tony Hawk, a paid actor for this drill? Are you insane???

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by pbasonuk

Even if he was hoaxing the press conferences, do you actually think he would be stupid enough to openly admit it, even give you the slighest hint he isn't legit?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Seriously, stop digging that hole. Most of the people involved in this tragedy (specifically the parents) are just too upset to face the cameras, this guy does and he has your email as a sign of gratitude? You expect him to respond to your sick email? What a disgrace.

How can you say it meant no maliciousness, you are saying he is "suspicious" in the wake of his child's death!!! He doesn't need to justify himself to anybody, let alone you.

There is a very clear, distinct line between analysis and needless harassment - you passed that line a long time ago.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Even if he was hoaxing the press conferences, do you actually think he would be stupid enough to openly admit it, even give you the slighest hint he isn't legit?

You are missing my point, I dont know what he is, I have always said I am very confused but confused as to why he is laughing, I dont believe the BS about it being a coping mechanism. When you laugh when in grief, you instantly feel guilty and stop.

Aagghhhhh this is doing my head in.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by pbasonuk

Originally posted by DarknStormy

You are missing my point, I dont know what he is, I have always said I am very confused but confused as to why he is laughing, I dont believe the BS about it being a coping mechanism. When you laugh when in grief, you instantly feel guilty and stop.

Aagghhhhh this is doing my head in.

thats you.. why does everyone have to have your reaction or be judged

you are not god

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jeffwilson34

Radio transmissions already had the locals confident the scene was clear
of perp(s).
Investigation usually will proceed if there aren't survivors: that wasn't for sure.
When the EMT's went in, I'm also almost sure the dispatchers had the info
on the op, but the boots in there might not have. in any case trioge of victims
is top pri. And it took a while... check the timeline on the transmissions.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

You have insulted a lot of people on here with what you have said and done. I would suggest you avoid name calling and finger pointing, though I appreciate it may be more appropriate for your level of debating skills.

Almost universal consensus here is that sending him an email was an incredibly heartless and selfish thing to do. I would wager with some conviction that view would be shared by the wider populace.

Your motives are your own, as are your opinions, but if you can genuinely not see what you may have done wrong here or if you still fail to recognise the quite legitimate concept of coping mechanisms, then I feel desperately sorry for you.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
When my Grandmother passed away recently I gave a eulogy during which I told a humorous anecdote. Although a completely somber, excruciatingly tragic (as it was sudden and shocking).

Everyone laughed loudly...

That said, I could not, nor did I laugh.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by pbasonuk
reply to post by derfreebie

Sorry Defreebie, who ever put this site together needs to seek mental health therapy wellaware1.com

Tony Hawk, a paid actor for this drill? Are you insane???

I wish to Hell I was. Did you see the Chief forensic examiner? The "Ice Man"?
I got pulled into that theater on 60 Minutes years ago and had MY OMG moment.
Wherever the therapy is directed, I've already had mine... and the Doc Committee
of the APA should have lined up behind me as a public service after farting the
DSM5. What a country crock... not your incredulity by the way.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
The most important thread of the year, WS. Bumped.
I will never tell you this is normal. If the trauma is personally
realized, everyone acts differently.. and I don't have the training or
experience to call anything like a reaction or mind state after that
trauma normal or otherwise.
My experience here though indicates there is something a lot more
going on than people without tears, or people stepping up to a podium
just after losing (or not losing) an offspring. What Operation Gladio was
and did was the same thing as Dunblane, and I'm looking at the facts.
Up until recently there's been a lot of "black noise" on what exactly
happened and when... that may not have entirely to do with ratings.
I personally went to a website and got another cruel eye-opener, and
posted in at least one reply per day that there is an extremely high
probability this was a FEMA drill-- and didn't go live.
wellaware1.com...
I pray this was indeed just a staged event to get our firearms-- and
not really some deranged kid on a rampage. I pray I'm right for once.
Another sure thing is the ultimate devisiveness of emotion versus logic.
Hug your kids always, and know you're more blessed than am ever I.
Had to come back here from page 10 and thank you all for just being
here, and maybe most of us just trying to get the truth. It should fear
no examination, however terrible those truths exposed may become.
My last hope is that TPTB are simply trying everything in the tool box
to get the only prize we still hold, our lives. First the defenses...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Carry on with a closed mind and cold heart.

I do not have a cold heart, but I appreciate the comment.

Notice how not once have a spoken poorly about you or anyone in this thread. All I said was something did not "feel" right to me about this whole thing.

Some people who said yesterday

So good job searching ats'ers. You got something here. This, to me, is far more interesting than sandy hook on a batman map. This is something real.

But it by no means is a smoking gun. Keep going from here. We need to research that man's history. We need to follow his every move. And see where this all leads.
Today use size 7 font to say everyone who felt that too is a sickly disturbed individual.

It is projection of his feelings about himself onto others.

Now you say I have a closed mind and a cold heart and I am arrogant and clueless for simply saying something didn't feel right.. HMM

Interesting it got such an emotional response out of you, from just a simple comment from someone you don't know other than mere words on a screen

It also allowed you to make many assumptions about my character. Are those really qualities of me?

Where did they come from?
edit on 19-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
lets just consider there was a organisation going around in descise staging events,just let the imagination run for a wile if its not to hard.how could they be found out? lets just say fx type technology was being used to decieve people. is that posible?do we have the tech to do so? would it be beneficial to some people? is there people that would go to that extent? i think these questions should be answered before jumping to conclusion. is there any posible gains in doing so? two clips come to mind and i will link them shortly.
edit on 19-12-2012 by bumpufirst because: (no reason given)
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...#!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
They hire communist who do everything for the state, for their belife that they are in power and "one with the government",

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
My little brother was killed when he was 10 years old. I was 18 at the time. It wasn't a murder, it was an ATV accident where his neck was broken. I've never seen anything more horrifying and soul crushing than my mother's reaction. She was inconsolable for 3 days. I mean constant crying, wailing, sobbing, and anguish. She developed scabs on her face from the constant salt water from tears and rubbing. The only time she could escape the pain was when she passed out due to sheer exhaustion or someone sedated her.

For a person to be able to laugh and smile a day after their daughter was MURDERED? Please. That person is either a sociopath or not that child's father.

ETA: I will concede if they had him drugged up on something to keep him in a certain frame of mind for the cameras it may be possible for him to have this kind of reaction. But I really don't see any other way.
edit on 12/19/12 by Malynn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

For a person to be able to laugh and smile a day after their daughter was MURDERED? Please. That person is either a sociopath or not that child's father.

ETA: I will concede if they had him drugged up on something to keep him in a certain frame of mind for the cameras it may be possible for him to have this kind of reaction. But I really don't see any other way.

From what I understand it was 15 hours after the "event".

I too thought maybe they had him "on something" but he speaks clearly and has no trouble reading from the paper below him.

I agree everyone deals with things a different way than me, or anyone else. I am not saying for certain something is up. I am just saying this feels way off if I go by my gut feelings or intuition.

If you guys want to keep calling me names and saying I am heartless, close minded, sick, disturbed, etc it's cool.

I am simply being honest with my feelings.

edit on 19-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join