It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please tell me this is normal .

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I don't know for sure if all this is some kind of conspiracy, but it is funny to me how utterly skeptical these forums have become since Obama took office. It's as if they don't think Obama could do any wrong or be behind any conspiracy.

I'll say this. All of these "events" are very strange. Especially considering how the media has reacted. How can anyone deny at this point that the MSM is nothing more than a propaganda machine for the left,Democrats and their agendas?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malynn
My little brother was killed when he was 10 years old. I was 18 at the time. It wasn't a murder, it was an ATV accident where his neck was broken. I've never seen anything more horrifying and soul crushing than my mother's reaction. She was inconsolable for 3 days. I mean constant crying, wailing, sobbing, and anguish. She developed scabs on her face from the constant salt water from tears and rubbing. The only time she could escape the pain was when she passed out due to sheer exhaustion or someone sedated her.

For a person to be able to laugh and smile a day after their daughter was MURDERED? Please. That person is either a sociopath or not that child's father.

ETA: I will concede if they had him drugged up on something to keep him in a certain frame of mind for the cameras it may be possible for him to have this kind of reaction. But I really don't see any other way.
edit on 12/19/12 by Malynn because: (no reason given)

Non-ascended human being reactions have lower emotional intelligence (example: being able to laugh after a tragedy like this). The Ascended Human Beings are a higher form of beings which their DNA have been through an ascension upgrade at some point in their life and have higher emotional intelligence. We, who have higher emotional intelligence are bothered by the sickening reactions caused by non-ascended human BEINGS because there are so many of them that they have to label those reactions normal. (Besides laughing at something memorable mentioned about the person, thats ok. But the way Robbie Parker was able to laugh and smile up there isnt normal. ) He is a lower form of a human being. Google it up. Type in Human Ascension. YouTube. Has great info on it as well. You will learn that people who have lower emotional intelligence react the way Robbie Parker did. The other parents who were so devasted that they could not comment are the parents with high emotional intelligence.

This is why it is so controversial. Because HALF of the world have not experienced ascension naturally on their own at some point in their lives. There are sooo MANY non ascended that this form of reaction is labelled NORMAL IN PSYCHOLOGY ...And the way ascended human beings normally react to a tragedy is much deeper and emotional than the lower form of human Beings. Trust me, no matter how many times they argue and back him up, they will ALWAYS be in denial until they ascend.
edit on 19-12-2012 by humanreaction because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malynn
For a person to be able to laugh and smile a day after their daughter was MURDERED? Please. That person is either a sociopath or not that child's father.

ETA: I will concede if they had him drugged up on something to keep him in a certain frame of mind for the cameras it may be possible for him to have this kind of reaction. But I really don't see any other way.

That is your experience and what most are saying here is that each of our reactions are different. We are not robots that are programmed to express emotions all in the same manner as to what you have witnessed. Some sob and weep. Some laugh and some cry. Some lash out in anger. Some clean their homes obsessively. Some bury themselves in depression. The range of emotions experienced in such tragedy is not limited to your understanding or experience is all.

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception
I too thought maybe they had him "on something" but he speaks clearly and has no trouble reading from the paper below him.

Anti-anxiety medication, if we are to say he possibly was "drugged" up, doesn't cause the symptoms you are referring to. ETA: It can cause it as a side-effect but that is person to person. Just to clarify because it could possibly cause similar effects.

I agree everyone deals with things a different way than me, or anyone else. I am not saying for certain something is up. I am just saying this feels way off if I go by my gut feelings or intuition.

I think that is valid and honest. I think for the majority of the thread you have been lumped in with those who are claiming this is proof of conspiracy because they cannot fathom laughing in such a situation. Which has been shown through personal testimony and through psychological studies, is a plausible reaction to shock or tragedy.

edit on 19-12-2012 by ownbestenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

I agree everyone deals with things a different way than me, or anyone else. I am not saying for certain something is up. I am just saying this feels way off if I go by my gut feelings or intuition.

I feel the same way. I'll say it again... Lets see what comes next.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
If the laughter is "how he deals with tragedy naturally"... why switch to what we must deduce is unnatural teary eyed behavior the moment the camera starts?

No matter how we interpret the laughter when he wasn't aware he was being filmed... he's clearly consciously switching to "sad mode" for the camera.

edit on 19-12-2012 by ErgoTheConclusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson
I don't know for sure if all this is some kind of conspiracy, but it is funny to me how utterly skeptical these forums have become since Obama took office. It's as if they don't think Obama could do any wrong or be behind any conspiracy.

I'll say this. All of these "events" are very strange. Especially considering how the media has reacted. How can anyone deny at this point that the MSM is nothing more than a propaganda machine for the left,Democrats and their agendas?

^Another genius

Even the MSM media are in on this strange event, a pocket of the Democrats, why then did the VERY SAME mainstream media release footage of this supposed actor laughing?

If there was a true conspiracy at work, they would not broadcast such footage, would they.
edit on 19-12-2012 by GrandStrategy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConclusion

I cannot say it is "his natural reaction"; no one here knows him from what we can assume. People are just saying that laughing can be a response. It has also been said that in shock or tragic situations, a person can run the gambit of emotions from one to the next to the next easily.

I think the reaction that this is odd, is odd in itself and in my opinion is indication that people just want conspiracy. They could be right who knows.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoTheConclusion
If the laughter is "how he deals with tragedy naturally"... why switch to what we must deduce is unnatural teary eyed behavior the moment the camera starts?

No matter how we interpret the laughter when he wasn't aware he was being filmed... he's clearly consciously switching to "sad mode" for the camera.

edit on 19-12-2012 by ErgoTheConclusion because: (no reason given)

If we allow our "self" to not react judgmentally towards certain thoughts about this video and its possible ramifications, where does that leave us?

Aside from our emotional reactions and polarity created by these shootings, why would "they" allow such a mishap to occur on camera?

edit on 19-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
nvm

edit on 19-12-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

I'm trying to emphasize the clear conscious switch from laughter to grief stricken just as he's going on camera. Regardless of what anyone's natural reactions are, even if it's to flip flop from manic to depressive... it's worth observing the timing of his behaviors. He maintained "grief stricken" the entire time he was knowingly on camera rather than fluctuate between laughter and grief like it would be for a real manic/depressive episode.

Does it prove he's a paid actor? Not really, but it does show he's performing for the camera/viewers on some level.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception
If we allow our "self" to not react judgmentally towards certain thoughts about this video and its possible ramifications, where does that leave us?

Aside from our emotional reactions and polarity created by these shootings, why would "they" allow such a mishap to occur on camera?

There are no end of possible uses/situations I can imagine for something like that being filmed and released. Throw a dart in any direction and there is a potential use... from distraction to defection to detection.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

For shame. Shame shame shame.

For those of you claiming this guy is acting, give your head a shake. For those of you claiming he is joking around first, give your head a shake. Turn down your volume and read his lips before he steps to the podium. He is saying "this reporting is going to be tough" He's not getting into character, he's leaving one. He's leaving a state of mind designed to protect against trauma. If I were him, and you ever said that about me, I would have a meltdown all over you in New York minute.

Did any of you actually take the time to try and understand what he was saying before before jumping on the actor bandwagon? It's disgusting how some of you are. You are no better than those who claimed Lindy Chamberlain was a murderer. This thread belongs in skunkworks.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I could certainly see how someone could see this video and find his mannerisms as peculiar. It does appear he is joking around then all of a sudden "Oh wait the cameras are rolling? Ok cue the somberness."

I guess we can thank the MSM for all the speculation people have on this event given that their reporting of the story was the most horrendous anyone has ever seen of a tragedy of this magnitude.

My main concern is the guy police detained found in the woods with a bullet proof vest and multiple firearms. Reminds me of the the guy in a suit that helped the underwear bomber on to the plane.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22
He looks just like one of the spooks in the background.

Any man that lost a young daughter like that would look like he went to hell and back. He would look like his soul was ripped from his being. This guy is a fraud. If he had really lost a daughter like that the day before, his legs wouldn't be able to hold him upright. This is bull#!

You have no idea what you're talking about. My advice is to stop talking because it is making you look pretty foolish.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
lol it doesn't take a body language expert to see that the smiling and joking attitude he starts off with has nothing to do with grieving. It also doesn't take an expert to see that he works himself into character. There shouldn't even be a debate about this, it's clear as black and white. I'm going to have to go out on a limb here and say that anyone who is trying to argue this is normal, is working for some one... either that or mentally damaged in some way.
edit on 19/12/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

Turn down the volume, read his lips and tell us what joke he is telling.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
Full press conference.. It does seem weird

A comment left under the video..

I can tell you from experience that there is NO smiling. When you lose a child part of you is ripped out of your soul... there is no smiling. And to the idiots that are claiming "oh this is how people react"....no its not. There is no smiling, there is no laughter, there is only excruciating pain.

Try watching this with no sound. His acting is obvious and sinister!

Notice how his eyes dart, briefly, from time to time, appearing to be seeking approval.

reply to post by FlySolo

Turn down the volume, read his lips and tell us what joke he is telling.

edit on 19-12-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join